Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (35063 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Pen In The World (pictured) / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Yuneehk(f): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Northmall:

You don see am na. Since I finished in 2009, I've never attended any of the yearly feast even though my Alma mater is just 2hrs from where I'm based grin grin
I'm guessing you're based in either Abia/Imo/Ebonyi. Why didn't you ever attend? Or you plan to after you've achieved so much so you'll show yours off too grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

I'm guessing you're based in either Abia/Imo/Ebonyi. Why didn't you ever attend? Or you plan to after you've achieved so much so you'll show yours off too grin

Why didn't you mention Enugu? I'm an introvert like you, that's why grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by davidif: 1:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Drinokrane:
Back in d days....Shey u still remember dis....
Protection

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Kai!! !! Hahaha Hahaha. See memories hahahaha
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by davidif: 1:39am On Mar 05, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
Funny enough, I saw peeps doing this thing around me but I never did it cos to me it wasn't necessary. If they stole the biro, the person obviously wouldn't leave the name there except dumb people though. Aside that, I usually do have a lot of biros dunno why tho grin wink

By the way, did I just make FTC? Small thing... we bad like that cool

Lucky you. Biros were not as abundant for me. Hahajajaha see memories.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by femijon: 5:53am On Mar 05, 2017
THOUSANDS OF PROJECT MATERIALS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

looking For Project materials to finish that project of yours

Visit:http://www.streaminet.com/research/

we have research papers free for download...we are research material aggregator

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2017
lol
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2017
Northmall:

is true
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Yuneehk(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Northmall:

I don't think from your Alma mater to Enugu is two hours. I could be wrong tho
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Yuneehk:

I don't think from your Alma mater to Enugu is two hours. I could be wrong tho

Google "Enugu to Okigwe" and see. Okigwe to Uturu is about 10 mins drive or so.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Yuneehk(f): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Northmall:

Google "Enugu to Okigwe" and see. Okigwe to Uturu is about 10 mins drive or so.
Ehn? Okay
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Mzsolmi(f): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Northmall:

Lol. We tap, we don't collect grin
ah! I'll tell marcelin champagnat

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by herroyalcuteness(f): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Titheman:

yes na we used to fly in aeroplane everyday to school
wow!... nice one What's the name of that your school again??
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by alabsmichael(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
I did
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by sfinkzslot(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Drinokrane:
Back in d days....Shey u still remember dis....
Protection

I still does it grin professionally tho grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Titheman(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
herroyalcuteness:

wow!... nice one What's the name of that your school again??
dubia nursery and primary school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.