Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

"We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member (35329 Views)

Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Badgers14: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
sad
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Marcelinho(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
The end of a tale
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by OMEGA009(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
The 26-year-old suspect who hails from Orlu Local Government Area of the state was unable to disclose the identity of the police officer as the operatives of the command battled to control the crowd that besieged the headquarters to behold the dreaded gang.

Adongerrit?!! undecided undecided undecided he could say all this but when e reach time to call the name of the police driver, .......... Agbada hook 4 barb wire.

1 Like

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by spayor(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Omehn!!!..9ja police wolf don consume vanpire o
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by DollarAngel(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lordsocrates:
not fair
not fair that vampire after killing more than 200people died with little or no pain..
not fair
not fair that Hitler after killing millions, did not even get to die a painful death
not fair
not fair that after living a holy and virtuous life, and you then lied for the first time in you life, and then some misfortune hit you and you died, that you will suffer the same fate as Vampire, Abacha, IdiAmin , Hitler etc.
not jus fair...

In compendium 'Life is unfair get use to it"

1 Like

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
I wonder what pleasure one derives from terrorising and killing people.

He who lives by the gun, sword, bomb and so on may die by the gun, sword, bomb and so on
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by phantom24: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Though he denied being among the gang that masterminded the onslaught at the High Court, Ela said that he coordinated four abduction operations with Vampire and was paid N100,000 by the ring leader.

Killing n kidnaping for 100k?
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by castrol180(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Igbos again?

1 Like

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Anini, ogologo, godogodo,now vampire. At the end of the day, they are either caught or killed, or both. Crime never pays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Mpamaegbu: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
No picture of the vampire corpse?

Wait I dey come...

Comot jor, I donbelieve this story.
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Charly68: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rhea:
There is hardly any high profile kidnap in Nigeria that does not have the input or help of the police or the army
You are very correct my brother,why haven't they arrested him since 2013 that they have declared him wanted ? Was he invisible? If the inspector General of Police didn't send his men to arrest the man the same story is what they would have been telling us now ..If they won't waste the boys many police officers will be implicated on this vampire matter
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by seangy4konji: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
ok
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Rhea(f): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Charly68:
You are very correct my brother,why haven't they arrested him since 2013 that they have declared him wanted ? Was he invisible? If the inspector General of Police didn't send his men to arrest the man the same story is what they would have been telling us now ..If they won't waste the boys many police officers will be implicated on this vampire matter

Yeah. That is why the police will always rescue a high profile kidnap victim and always insist that no ransom was paid. Best form of security in Nigeria is either pay the police more than they get from these kidnappers or maintain a very low profile lifestyle (difficult I must say)

1 Like

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by moonloved(f): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
mastercee:

shocked Bobo yii ya weyrey gan sha
can u imagine, N110million ransome hmmm where did they get that huge amount of money from?
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by CONFAMA: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
softMarket:
U know, when the police drill u; na den u go knw say police no be human being.

U will confess the crime u will commit next year!

U be like "oga, dat robbery wey go hapun next week ehh,na me rob am" grin grin

[center][/center][center][/center] grin[center][/center] grin
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by akigbemaru: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
We keep more!
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mpamaegbu:
No picture of the vampire corpse?

Wait I dey come...

Comot jor, I donbelieve this story.
see d corpse.are u satisfied? cheesy

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by bkool7(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is ths not media trial ?

The se men have not been declar ed guilty by a court and the police is allowing the media queztion them.

Or are they not going to court?
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by diegwu01: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
bkool7:
Is ths not media trial ?

The se men have not been declar ed guilty by a court and the police is allowing the media queztion them.

Or are they not going to court?
They have the right to remain silent, i am certain those rights were read to them
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Mpamaegbu: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:

see d corpse.are u satisfied? cheesy

Nah! The Vampire I saw on the day of his rescue at the court in Owerri had injuries in both legs with plasters. Wey the injuries in those legs? They couldn't have healed na just barely three weeks after his escape.

The guy in that picture you presented looks more like Mr Ibu...

1 Like

Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by oteikwu16(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Guy u have come to d end of the road.. .hope the souls of all the people u killed will hunt u forever.stupid goat!
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mpamaegbu:

Nah! The Vampire I saw on the day of his rescue at the court in Owerri had injuries in both legs with plasters. Wey the injuries in those legs? They couldn't have healed na just barely three weeks after his escape.

The guy in that picture you presented looks more like Mr Ibu...
hmm u can doubt for africa sha
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Rocketicon(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Charge to court for what again.. Kill them Jaare
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by bkool7(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2017
diegwu01:
They have the right to remain silent, i am certain those rights were read to them

Even at that ...putting their confession in public could swing the court jugde a particular way.

Remember judges /juries are to hear the case for the first time court.
Its evidence provided that inform judgement
Re: "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member by Ableinnocent11(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
He must disclose d name of dat officer involvd if not...it mite jst stil continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Woman Killed After Suicidal 12-Year-Old Jumps Off Bridge And Lands On Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.