Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (35204 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
According to a Facebook user who resides in Port Harcourt, the four year old girl was brutally beaten by her father for allegedly misplacing the slippers he bought for her. OMG! This man deserves to go to prison. How can you flog a 4 year old child like this?

Source
http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/08/photos-see-what-father-did-to-his-4.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ahnie: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anyone can become a daddy
But not every can become a FATHER.

that man z a decorated madman in disguise!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
The dad should be jailed or do community works for few months . This is child abuse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
shockedshocked:/:/

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by project8(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wicked father.agbaya...

7 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
so what do want me to do now

next time post where i can find the bast*ed so i can beat him into coma

10 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lielbree: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Heyyy how can someone be so wicked. Poor baby oo.

Someone should take that child away from the dad for good
To all parents remember this: WHEN YOU RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO GET ANGRY OR FRUSTRATED AT YOUR CHILD, YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRAINING YOUR BRAIN TO LOVE MORE.

PLS DISCIPLINE FOR INTENTIONAL WRONG NOT MISTAKES. cry
Op where can I find this baby PLS?

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
wow

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
dat nigga tear dat ass up. see all the welts.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Good Father..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4064291_217_jpegda474410128fb142e5d0775f673b5c05

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by veekid(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Olachase(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
some men sha wicked no wonder some child will say i love my mom then my dad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Etizz: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
I kill him when grow up....

our government is not working properly, or else they would have taken d child away from dat sadist....
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Boring: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Definitely not his blood..this is just pure evil cry

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Konection(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Some children can be frustrating cry

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
[size=15pt]THIS IS NOT HOW TO BRING UP A CHILD. WHERE IS THE MOTHER SELF? SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE LOST SLIPPERS THAN THE MAN. I THINK THE MAN IS FRUSTRATED AND JOBLESS.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
shocked

Are you sure she is his daughter?

These things dont happen in Nigeria alone....I read this morning how a Chinese man beat his kids to pulp just to get the attention of his ex wife...See that one here: http://factflyers.com/man-beats-kids-posted-photos-online-just-get-ex-wifes-attentionphotos/
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Naijji: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm. Small pikin like dat suppose get more flesh for body. No be today the papa begin suffer the girl
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dogstyle007(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by olaolaking: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
The girl is just too young to be punished severely for this offense

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lielbree: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

Spare the rod and spoil the child..
Your name says it all

31 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by alphamodel1(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
This child will end up growing up to hate the father, get scared to even tell him personal things as a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Olachase(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
this topic was posted twice grin grin grin grin grin grin change don eat nairaland
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Vendoor(f): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2016
This kind father sef, Oya collect

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ngoben(f): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Wickedness...how much be d slipperse self...c dis princess body...4 yrs old..dnt be surprised na ordinary bathroom slipperse d lil angel misplaced...

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Next 20 years,he will look for his daughter's love and company

A 4year old baby? What does she understand? Ordinary slippers? Gosh! The way Nigerian parents esp fathers interpret "spare the rod and spoil the child"

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kaen1317: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Useless man. That child would have taken away from him in beta climes.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Too bad.

Beautiful small girl that knows nothing.

Well I blame buhari cos the idiot father has taught how he's going to buy another slippers in this hard time.but how much is that slippers for beating the poor chap like that.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Lalasticlala how many?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by delishpot: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Here I was, thinking that they found the cure for Madcow disease a long time ago grin grin grin

That baby is not up to 4 Na. Wish I could addopt her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.