Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

"Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie (14600 Views)

Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Jesusloveyou: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
i am a Niger Deltan and i hate buhari
you are one of those that love corruption from ipod niger-delta.
And we,from benin are the good people of niger-delta and south south always love a good man

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Dannidom(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
No be her fault sha she dey see mula steady from buha so why she no go sweet talk buha

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are one of those that love corruption from ipod niger-delta.
And we,from benin are the good people of niger-delta and south south always love a good man
how can i love a man that protects his own criminals and persecute my own criminals, how can i love a man that sends his brothers to kill my people....

Think twice

8 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Jesusloveyou: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

how can i love a man that protects his own criminals and persecute my own criminals, how can i love a man that sends his brothers to kill my people....

Think twice
buhari has arrested more people from the north than south.
Or your hatred is becos he has not arrested ameachi, but he has not arrest your ineffectual buffoon and madueke na, it is one after the other, when amaechi time reach which is after madueke and your ineffectual buffoon, he wil be prosecuted also.
We love buhari.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Hmmm u go wait taya oo. U wan take style toast me abi? undecided
omo u be guy nothing feminine in ur post

6 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by DollarAngel(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

They hate anything good from Nigeria.

Anyway, na dem sabi. My own be say make God bring Mr president back in good shape.

God bless Mr president

God bless good people of Niger Delta

God bless Nigeria

Get well soon Mr president.

Has any good thing ever come from you, not to talk of Nigeria. Get a life

5 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air

Lauretta, I don't know the source of your fresh air, but kindly STFU and focus on the FG dicks you're sucking for now.

Thanks.
grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You are IPOB, an enemy of the state
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Iceman2017(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Oga,u think she lie? Real Niger deltan's don't hate PMB but paid PDP Niger deltan's /Ipod are the one's showing their frustration thinking Mr president is their problem.
Who are the REAL niger deltan?

4 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by napoleon77(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cambells:
President Muhammadu Buhari's personal Assistant on social media, Mrs Lauretta Onochie in a statement today said the people of Niger Delta Love President Buhari.

Reacting to an article on Thisday Newspapers (https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/04/host-oil-communities-declare-fasting-prayers-for-buhari/) titled "Host Oil Communities Declare Fasting, Prayers for Buhari" which explained that the leadership of several oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta yesterday declared a period of fasting and prayer for the safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is currently in London, here's what Mrs Lauretta said below;

"WE LOVE PRESIDENT BUHARI - FACT!

I have said it many times that Niger Deltans love President Buhari. It's our thieves and their hired hands on the Social Media that have created the false impression that we, Niger Deltans, hate our President.

It would have been very glaring, had they let Niger Delta votes count during the 2015 election.

Moslems in the region have been praying for him. Now the leadership of several oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta yesterday, have declared a period of fasting and prayer for the safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari.....

President Buhari was elected to serve all Nigerians and he is proving himself to be a leader of all, including the Niger Delta.

Never in the history of the world, and particularly in Nigeria has such love been expressed for a leader. The more naysayers come up with stories from unknown, unreliable and anonymous ”reliable sources", the more Nigerians love their President.

God bless Nigerians and Nigeria
God bless us, Everyone.
Lauretta Onochie

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1449907518382225&set=a.316204875085834.81955.100000889720395&type=3&theater

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/niger-delta-loves-buhari-thieves-made.html

This is a mystery!! The more I drink the more this woman gets drunk

5 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Well, maybe there is another NIGER DELTA in Nigeria cos in the one I'm from, WE DON'T LOVE HIM

8 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by emi14: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Which favour you de look for Aso?

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Pauly88: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Big fat lie

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by gratiaeo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Don't forget Imo, Abia state are niger delta. This olosho is not intelligent at all

6 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
[s][/s]
Cambells:
President Muhammadu Buhari's personal Assistant on social media, Mrs Lauretta Onochie in a statement today said the people of Niger Delta Love President Buhari.

Reacting to an article on Thisday Newspapers (https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/04/host-oil-communities-declare-fasting-prayers-for-buhari/) titled "Host Oil Communities Declare Fasting, Prayers for Buhari" which explained that the leadership of several oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta yesterday declared a period of fasting and prayer for the safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is currently in London, here's what Mrs Lauretta said below;

"WE LOVE PRESIDENT BUHARI - FACT!

I have said it many times that Niger Deltans love President Buhari. It's our thieves and their hired hands on the Social Media that have created the false impression that we, Niger Deltans, hate our President.

It would have been very glaring, had they let Niger Delta votes count during the 2015 election.

Moslems in the region have been praying for him. Now the leadership of several oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta yesterday, have declared a period of fasting and prayer for the safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari.....

President Buhari was elected to serve all Nigerians and he is proving himself to be a leader of all, including the Niger Delta.

Never in the history of the world, and particularly in Nigeria has such love been expressed for a leader. The more naysayers come up with stories from unknown, unreliable and anonymous ”reliable sources", the more Nigerians love their President.

God bless Nigerians and Nigeria
God bless us, Everyone.
Lauretta Onochie

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1449907518382225&set=a.316204875085834.81955.100000889720395&type=3&theater

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/niger-delta-loves-buhari-thieves-made.html
This woman is the most annoying woman in the whole world

6 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by sonsomegrigbo: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

hmn!? if only you calm and query your birth a little
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Cire80: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Our lost sister. She can do anything for power and money. We ND hate Buhari more than anything else on this world. Buhari hates us too.

6 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by AceRoyal: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
It is Osibanjo we love.!! Buhari should remain in London
We gladly donate him to them!

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by sonsomegrigbo: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Iceman2017:

Who are the REAL niger deltan?

I don't know but I'm very sure it's not the Igbos.

Shano aka strike fire...! rise up and go and find out who the real Niger deltans are...... vroooooooooooooooommmmm

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by RobbStark(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Oga,u think she lie? Real Niger deltan's don't hate PMB but paid PDP Niger deltan's /Ipod are the one's showing their frustration thinking Mr president is their problem.

Wat is dis one saying.
you mean paid APC Niger Deltans are the ones who love the dullardin.ho.
kontinue.

Mr. dullaard can never be a problem to core NDeltans. It's peeps like you who are licking the detroit piston of MBuhari that are the problem wit this country.

4 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

Anyway, na dem sabi. My own be say make God bring Mr president back in good shape.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Saying that Niger deltans love buhari is understatement but say most of us in Niger delta love him would have being better.

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by sekundosekundo: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Was it Igbos that warned him not to step his feet in ND during the time he wanted to visit there?. Your stupidity is legendary.

8 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by abumaryam012(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes you will never Love Him we know, you are paid IPOD, so there is no two way about it. I suggest you go and hand yourself just to tell the whole world that You hang yourself because of the hate you have for Buhari
CROWNWEALTH019:
i am a Niger Deltan and [b]i hate buhari
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by shiimah: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
I pity you... who are the paid PDP niger deltans? 99% of niger deltans hate that man... your madam love him coz of the incentives she is getting and you don't expect her to speak otherwise...
Niger deltans love him and they asked him to write his will before stepping into d region...
They love him, yet Amechi is the most hated niger deltan right now reason being because he allied with buhari, same man you claimed you love.
They love him and Apc has no political impact in the region.
Maybe you have a different definition of love and I'm here waiting to get that.

6 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Why are APC concerned about who hate buhari or not? GEJ received hatred from the North mainly yet he never cared, APC should stop having complex problem.
This lauretta of a woman rained all kind of hate filled insults on Goodluck jonathan, she should stop her hypocrisy.
For her mind,being from Asaba makes her a Niger Deltan?
Hahahahahaha. Make una leave me abeg.

Leave you to die abi,hahaha...no we won't let you die of frustration, hate and bigotry
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by maxzzo1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Stop deceiving yourself which Niger delta
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by poshestmina(f): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Who is this evil spirit? i am Niger Deltan and i HATE Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by deandavid(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking3:
I am from delta state. Urhobo /Isoko to be precise . We don't love Buhari that has inflicted more pains on all of us. A man that doesn't wish us well.
We? maybe i should explain. there are two kinds of Niger Deltans, the ones who celebrate criminality, mediocrity, thuggery and thieves these ones are in the helm of affairs in the Niger Delta states and the second are the ones who truly desire to see that criminals are brought to book, those who do not celebrate the likes of Ibori, Uduaghan, Wike and co, these are the Niger Deltans that love to see PMB back . I am an Uvwie man. I proudly voted for PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by deandavid(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
poshestmina:
Who is this evil spirit? i am Niger Deltan and i HATE Buhari!
You are a Ibori ass licker. You cant like PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Rhea(f): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
This Lauretta Onochie is really giving Lai Mohammed a run for his money grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by deandavid(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
gratiaeo:
Don't forget Imo, Abia state are niger delta. This olosho is not intelligent at all
Imo and Abia Niger Delta? These people like attachment sha. Do you even know what Delta means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by shamecurls(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
It's only the flat-headed dwarfs that hate him.

Long live the Niger-Delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"There Will Be No Electronic Voting In 2019"-mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of Diezani's N325m Land In Lekki To FG / Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Suspects, Rescue 21 Hostages – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.