Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

"Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie (14614 Views)

Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by chinex276(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

They hate anything good from Nigeria.

Anyway, na dem sabi. My own be say make God bring Mr president back in good shape.

God bless Mr president

God bless good people of Niger Delta

God bless Nigeria

Get well soon Mr president.

chief zombie of the federation... sarrki... u can never disguise urself under any umbrella ur voice is well know like my fathers car back in d days

6 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by shamecurls(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
poshestmina:
Who is this evil spirit? i am Niger Deltan and i HATE Buhari!

Who cares about tour opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by deandavid(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

how can i love a man that protects his own criminals and persecute my own criminals, how can i love a man that sends his brothers to kill my people....

Think twice
Hmmm, The Dasuki, Yakubu, Suswam, Amosu and the rest are from Niger Delta right? angry

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by deandavid(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are one of those that love corruption from ipod niger-delta.
And we,from benin are the good people of niger-delta and south south always love a good man
Not only Edo o, we many for Delta o. its just that the ruling elites in Delta state have impoverished the people for so long, many of them cant think well again. But PMB's administration is resetting their minds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Buharimustgo: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls close that ur dirty mouth,it's only ur likes that like him

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by dragonking3: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
deandavid:

We? maybe i should explain. there are two kinds of Niger Deltans, the ones who celebrate criminality, mediocrity, thuggery and thieves these ones are in the helm of affairs in the Niger Delta states and the second are the ones who truly desire to see that criminals are brought to book, those who do not celebrate the likes of Ibori, Uduaghan, Wike and co, these are the Niger Deltans that love to see PMB back . I am an Uvwie man. I proudly voted for PMB.
Yoruba muslim

5 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by spartan117(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

Anyway, na dem sabi. My own be say make God bring Mr president back in good shape.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Are you sarrki's girlfriend?
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Xano(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Interesting how people say what they know is a lie.
It is pathetic when these people lie with confidence.

Madam, you have no idea the level of dislike they have for him.

Truth always prevails.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by PDJT: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abuja runs-woman,
when last did you visit the so-called Niger delta communities?

How many Niger delta families can afford health tourism in the UK or foreign education for their children?

Shameless old hag won't concentrate on her Ashawo business with the Awusa-Fulani.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

That only means one thing, Niger deltans don't have flat heads.
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
i am a Niger Deltan and i hate buhari
Anybody can claim anything, prove that you are not a Igbo.
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by ehissi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Oga,u think she lie? Real Niger deltan's don't hate PMB but paid PDP Niger deltan's /Ipod are the one's showing their frustration thinking Mr president is their problem.

So as I don't like Buhari now, as a gentleman from the Niger-Delta it automatically means that I have been paid by PDP not to like him or I am an automatic member of the PDP. Or I must be a I,POB youth? undecided

Where did you lose this your sense sef......... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
poshestmina:
Who is this evil spirit? i am Niger Deltan and i HATE Buhari!
Poshestmina, I am surprised. You are too enlightened and exposed for this bandwagon hatred. Buhari's only evident sin is that he defeated an incumbent in a Presidential election; the only time in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Snow5(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lauretta or whatever you call ur self... Speak for your self and ur household ooo..

I am not in love with buhari.... I don't hate him either..... I just don't like him and his selfish ways

In fact I hate buhari jor.... Make I stop the pretence jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by bezimo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
I am a Niger Deltan, I gave Bingohari the benefit of doubt when he took over expecting him to do well, but now I dislike him because he has consistently demonstrated how daft and moronic he is, as shown by his ill conceived and ludicrous decisions thus plunging Nigeria into the worst ever recession and also promoting ethnic and religious division and unrest.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by okochavictor(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
madam,it is better you keep quiet if you dont know what to say,are you the voice of the niger deltans?i will categorically say we hate the man,stop deceiving them...!
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Skipuru(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Have you eaten?, because I can see you're very very very very very hungry.

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by ShootToKill: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Even the Bumhari she works for is not deluded enough to believe her very poor attempt at sycophancy that he is loved by 5%ers he rabidly hates. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by deandavid(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
okochavictor:
madam,it is better you keep quiet if you dont know what to say,are you the voice of the niger deltans?i will categorically say we hate the man,stop deceiving them...!
But you are also not a voice of the Niger Deltans. As for me an Uvwie man, ISWB. tongue
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
This same woman?

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by swedbase(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
I hate buhari and i wish him a painful death
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by swedbase(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
I hate buhari and i wish him a painful death.
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by bejeria101(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Speak for yourself! Nothing special abt the daura slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by DavidEsq(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Don't try it. That is Sarkki, the zombie.
Oluwa o! Chei! Sarrki is now a tranny just to survive. Yet is dying for buhari cry
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Pecca: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Oga,u think she lie? Real Niger deltan's don't hate PMB but paid PDP Niger deltan's /Ipod are the one's showing their frustration thinking Mr president is their problem.
You are really working overtime on every Bubu thread...hope you have time to check your radiator for water. Because if you don't, you'll progressively overheat, then you will explode!!!
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by berrystunn(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
We voted him... Still he did not win in ND...
We love to hate him... Please Sometime do think with your language
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by nams77: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Will you kindly STFU. We are on ground here and we don't like him. You and ur peeps are the paid ones
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by thunderbabs: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
This woman and her silly talks. .....na her work sha...promote the image of her boss, even if buhari turn garri to N500 a cup, she go still like buhari....

Iraanu
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by tishbite41(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dis woman dey disgrace Asaba, no b lie. as for d starched urhobos saying dat Asaba is nt Niger-delta, u re very right. we re Biafra and wen d tym comes una go carry una load comot for our land. ahaba ujom 4 life. Asaba amaka.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by LordXaaan: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Oba of Zombies, His Royal Majesty, Sarkki the 1st BUSTED!!!!!!. You think you're smart right? grin
Na sarrki be that?
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

Oluwa o! Chei! Sarrki is now a tranny just to survive. Yet is dying for buhari cry
Sarkki can do anything for APC just for a paltry sum.
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
LordXaaan:
Na sarrki be that?
Yes boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) / 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 / The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.