Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

"Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie (14612 Views)

Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by BraniacX(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
deandavid:

We? maybe i should explain. there are two kinds of Niger Deltans, the ones who celebrate criminality, mediocrity, thuggery and thieves these ones are in the helm of affairs in the Niger Delta states and the second are the ones who truly desire to see that criminals are brought to book, those who do not celebrate the likes of Ibori, Uduaghan, Wike and co, these are the Niger Deltans that love to see PMB back . I am an Uvwie man. I proudly voted for PMB.

Uvwie ve we ro? Rhu ri enu ra! angry orhue! Ekpa! Ojihe!

Proudly Niger Deltan

Buhari and family! ............. Fall down and Die!! cool you can't be conniving to kill others and expect yours to live. oghene te rho ko weh! undecided
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by BraniacX(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
deandavid:

Not only Edo o, we many for Delta o. its just that the ruling elites in Delta state have impoverished the people for so long, many of them cant think well again. But PMB's administration is resetting their minds

Guy i swear down if i catch you! I go reset your head! undecided where for waffi u dey? Ekpa!
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Antoeni(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
Speak for urself
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Angrymode: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2017
Some post are so annoying they burn my eyes.

For the record, this lady is from Mercury.
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by vatiqan(m): 1:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Yea, we love him so much that's why we want him to remain in the UK. Akpara mkpo!
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by metallisc(m): 5:29am On Mar 05, 2017
kITATITA:

Poshestmina, I am surprised. You are too enlightened and exposed for this bandwagon hatred. Buhari's only evident sin is that he defeated an incumbent in a Presidential election; the only time in Nigeria.

it appears you are more aloof than the anathema known as loud-mouth-onochie! unfortunately for you, she is paid for her buccal diarrhea and you are here wasting away in penury and sufferation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubril Gawat: Different States Come To Lagos To Understudy Working Systems / Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram / Nigeria Recovers More Billions Of Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.