Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex (474 Views)

Apple Wins United Nations Award For Use Of 100% Renewable Energy (pics) / I.con The World's First Smart Condom / Asus Zenefone AR | First Smart Phone In The World To Feature An 8GB Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex by tunisbaba(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
When the world started thinking of wearable technology, one of the last things we expected was a Smart condom. We have seen smartphones, smart TVs, smart homes, smart shoes and other smart things, but Smart condom is just kind of strange.

According to i.Con, the maker of the world first Smart condom, the condom will provider users with answers to sex-performance related questions that always pop up in the mind of men. On taking a close look at this condom, it was discovered that what i.Con did was adding of a special ring over a regular condom.

Definitely the ring isn’t just a normal; it has nano-chips and sensors inside it and allows it to track and collect data about sex. A fascinating claim from the maker of the condom is that it can detect diseases such as chlamydia and syphilis (I think detecting HIV/AIDS and gonorrhoea would have been better and make it sell more than pure water).

Aside detecting these diseases, the smart condom can also calculate thrust speed and velocity during sex, energy burned in a round, the number of time you have sex, and so on. If you like you can share the collected sex data with your friend or share it anonymously with the world.

You may be thinking how you will access the data collected be i.Con Smart Condom. The Smart condom can pair with smartphones via Bluetooth, and through a software designed for the condom, you will see your sex data. Charging of the battery of the ring of the condom, which can last up to 8 hours of usage, is through a Micro-USB on the small body of the ring.

i.Con Smart Condom price is £59.99 in the UK, and available for pre-order on British Condoms.

Source: http://howtotechnaija.com/word-first-smart-condom-price/
Re: Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex by basmur(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
End Time PEOPLE, END TIME product.
condom wey chips and sensor...chaii
Re: Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex by basmur(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex by saxby(f): 2:02am On Mar 23, 2017
basmur:

Everything is going smart now, let's move on with it

(1) (Reply)

Gionee / Tecno I3 Launched In India - Full Specifications And Price / Samsung Galaxy J3 - Any Way To Update To Android 6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.