Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Call Me Names But My Fiancee Shouldn't Have Had More Sex Than Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Me Names But My Fiancee Shouldn't Have Had More Sex Than Me (5199 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Call Me Names But My Fiancee Shouldn't Have Had More Sex Than Me by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
joe4christ:

Why on earth would I seek the attention of a faceless entity, what do I even stand to gain from such, for all i know you could be unattractive to me, and how am I even sure you're human.

So pls get hold of your rushing adrenaline, I don't do faceless b!tches
lmaoooooo
Re: Call Me Names But My Fiancee Shouldn't Have Had More Sex Than Me by dcole73: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
princeemmma:
and you think its right, i pray you get married to one of those people you have bleep

This na still better prayer na.

He will get married to that 51 year old woman who was hospitalized because of the cucumber she got stuck up in her nunu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Romantic Movie (pics) / That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.