Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User (669 Views)

Success Stories Of Nigerian Forex Traders / Naira Overvalued By 20%, Says IMF / Jigawa: Local Rice Price Up By 20% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User by ijebuloaded(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
I was in a bank couple of years back to get some dollars of which I was told they had none that i should patronize those mallams. Was about going when the bank staff called and said she can actually link me up with a trusted mallam so i wouldn't got scammed with fake currencies.Told her no wahala and she called the mallam, within a blink, he showed up (as if he's inside the banking hall). To my greatest surprise, they sold to the mallam so he can resell to me.I was vexed and angrily left the bank premises without buying. If Nigeria government accept PayPal proposal and we can receive payments, that's enough to solve forex issue by 20% - 30% i think. Our banks already failed us, they prefer selling to the BDC guys since they always get commission better than the normal bank rates.Who get Prof Osinbajo direct line abeg?

What did you think about this

Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

Re: Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User by Pavore9: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nigerians receiving funds via PayPal......Hmm
Re: Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Pavore9:
Nigerians receiving funds via PayPal......Hmm

Why are you so concerned about Nigeria and Nigerians, are you half Nigerian?

I have heard good things about Kenya and it will be nice to also hang out in your forums once in a while, can you recommend one?
Re: Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User by Pavore9: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you so concerned about Nigeria and Nigerians, are you half Nigerian?

I have heard good things about Kenya and it will be nice to also hang out in your forums once in a while, can you recommend one?

Am 100% Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Pavore9:

Am 100% Nigerian!
cheesy Ok, no wonder

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Lowest Prices Or Scam-stars Shopping / A Traffic Source BIGGER Than Facebook – Part-1 / I Need 50 Pieces Of Kings Keg In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.