Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Recover Your Money From Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Recover Your Money From Mmm (2372 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by mznel(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Note this post is strictly for those who have 2016 mavros..
It is no longer news now.that one must provide help to get help..
This is very good actually as the community needs all the help it can get..
Mmm is our own and no scheme in Nigeria has lasted like it.
So here is the easy way.
Depending on your amount of macro you have.
Whateva you pH , you will get extra 30% of your 2016 mavro added to you.
Now here is the sensitive part.
You don't get paid the mavro immediately. you only are eligible for it when your pH has reached a month it was confirmed.
That's 30days from when your oh got confirmed and not 30 days from when you clicked to provide help! Get it straight.
So don't come here and be shouting how mmm stole your money cos nobody has your money. You paid another participant and so did he.
Happy phing and Ghing
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by delishpot: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Una never pay the one Una owe, Una still Dey ask for more Ph?

Lol, that MMM is not the recipient doesn't mean the account the money is paid to is not linked to someone representing MMM Na.

This sounds like a debtor asking his creditor to pay him some money before he would agree to pay back some of what he owes him.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by mznel(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
delishpot:
Una never pay the one Una owe, Una still Dey ask for more Ph?

Lol, that MMM is not the recipient doesn't mean the account the money is paid to is not linked to someone representing MMM Na.

This sounds like a debtor asking his creditor to pay him some money before he would agree to pay back some of what he owes him.

Looking for cheap popularity.
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by delishpot: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:

Looking for cheap popularity.

For where? Una owe people money, Una say make the people first pay before Una release only 30% of the money Una owe. Hian. E tire E o. The soap wey enter people eyes, Dem never wash am commot finish you still Dey ask them to give you the small remaining water Dem Dey take rinse am off?
The mumu that will take this bait, Abeg help me suck the person dry. No pity am. I repeat, if anybody PH make you trace am go house, go and pack what ever extra money he has. That person sure doesn't know the value of his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by onlyhandsome202: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
this info is for real n those who wish to get their money. I have paid out, waiting for my one month. mind u mmm is better n still better than wat we have today, despite the challenges, mmm has not shoot it web. note mmm nor anybody owes u. mmm is not a bank so let d PH continue....mmmpayswella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by subnokdiehard(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
i rest my case
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by ilogbe(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
how come i still cant gh out of my 2016 mavro afta d so called providing help first..
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by Xsem(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very many can read but comprehending is for few. Op agat your back
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by missyge(f): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Note this post is strictly for those who have 2016 mavros..
It is no longer news now.that one must provide help to get help..
This is very good actually as the community needs all the help it can get..
Mmm is our own and no scheme in Nigeria has lasted like it.
So here is the easy way.
Depending on your amount of macro you have.
Whateva you pH , you will get extra 30% of your 2016 mavro added to you.
Now here is the sensitive part.
You don't get paid the mavro immediately. you only are eligible for it when your pH has reached a month it was confirmed.
That's 30days from when your oh got confirmed and not 30 days from when you clicked to provide help! Get it straight.
So don't come here and be shouting how mmm stole your money cos nobody has your money. You paid another participant and so did he.
Happy phing and Ghing
I have 60+ 2016mavro. At ist av dcided nt to ever ph again until i gh my 2016mavro but as it is nw, i have no choice dan to Ph. So i am think of PHing just 1k. wat do u think?

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by mznel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
missyge:
I have 60+ 2016mavro. At ist av dcided nt to ever ph again until i gh my 2016mavro but as it is nw, i have no choice dan to Ph. So i am think of PHing just 1k. wat do u think?
Lol I wouldn't advise DT. Since uno s 30% u gonna get from ur 2016. DTS like extra 3k. Doesn't make sense to me.. If you can make it 20k. Do it and clear your mavro for once
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
thunder go fire you big time...@OP...watch your thread will be removed soon.......oloriburuku MMM....its not your fault though
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by missyge(f): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:

Lol I wouldn't advise DT. Since uno s 30% u gonna get from ur 2016. DTS like extra 3k. Doesn't make sense to me.. If you can make it 20k. Do it and clear your mavro for once
Hmmm. ok thnx
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by Voy(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2017
missyge:
Hmmm. ok thnx
OYO... they want more money in the system, they need to shoot another movie titled MMM ON THE RUN part 2... beware
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Voy:
OYO... they want more money in the system, they need to shoot another movie titled MMM ON THE RUN part 2... beware

Leave her nah.. Sheyb na mumu..... This is a system that I have over #200k inside and I know the game plan ... Um sure she is not working for the money to be used.. It's either hin be olosho or obtain money from her boyfriend husband or sugardaddy..
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by missyge(f): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Voy:
U too ok thnx
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by delishpot: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
OP, ANY MUGU THAT FALLS FOR THIS SCAM.....FOLLOW AM GO HOUSE AND CLEAR WHAT EVER EXTRA MONEY S/HE HAS. COS THAT PERSON DOESN'T KNOWN WHAT TO DO WITH MONEY.

Lol see PERSON wey Dem never pay 60k Dey go pay another #20k to the person wey hold hER money grin grin grin

Hahahahaaaaaa! Dem owe you, come Dey give you condition before Dem pay you 30% Lol, you set come Dey consider to pay more. Lol. When I thought I seen it all grin
Re: How To Recover Your Money From Mmm by chachabae(f): 2:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 200k / Top 10 Best Apps For Saving Money And Their Interest Rates / Business Start Up In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.