Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] (17624 Views)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by MistadeRegal(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
But they told us the man is HALE AND HEARTY! Why are they praying for his recovery over and over again?

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by nkemjacob2(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
na only muslim i dey c o
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by ndcide(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
dokyOloye:
This type of prayer is an exercise in futility cos it's based on lies.
How can d CAN representative open his mouth and say Buhari brought peace and unity to d country?
This is an assault on d intelligence of whoever is reading this except of course his religion fanatics followers.
With his divisive tendencies?
With d needless murder of shias and IPOB protesters?
With his 5% and 97% statement?
The prayer of a sinner(liar) is an abomination unto God.

Gbam!

I was about saying same thing. All these eye services should stop.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by yinks2020: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Only una pray because I can't see church, and I Dont think we need to pray for somebody who is on vacation.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
annnikky:
Where are the Christians na or abi they join d muslim ni?
Nna thank you o, me too can't find the Christians o.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by dokyOloye: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
ndcide:

Gbam!

I was about saying same thing. All these eye services should stop.
I stopped reading when I got there.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by jamislaw(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Its wrong cause we dont serve the same God, lipsrsealed
Northerner all always together irrespective of religion you can ask OJUKWU.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by bubu2019: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
spartan117:

“We salute the giant strides and landmark achievement of Buhari’s administration in his efforts to reposition the country.

“We are particularly impressed with the performance of the administration in anti-corruption fight, decimating insurgents, revitalising Agriculture, Education and Health sectors,” he said.

NAN
ANA ATA NCHA

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/taraba-muslims-and-christians-pray-for.html[/quote
People should learn to stop telling lies angry
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by ZombieKilla: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
cashkid:

The day he comes back. Dnt forget to take ur place in the lagoon ooooo. Idiota
Now that he is a vegetable in London
Sleep well in the lagoon
Idiota
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by NabeelAbu: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
wailers go to hell. Buhary will surely return safely inshaaAllah.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by notoriousbabe: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
That will not stop them from bringing out their knives to slaughter you like goat because of their religion
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by bubu2019: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Opistorincos:
This is the kind of unity we want
WHICH UNITY? TARABA CHRISTIANS CAN NOT BE BRAINLESS LIKE THE BROVABAL STURBON FLY THAT FOLLOW CORPSE TO GRAVE.WHEN FULANI HERDSMEN VISITED THEM .DID BUBU SAY A WORD?
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by bubu2019: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
dokyOloye:
This type of prayer is an exercise in futility cos it's based on lies.
How can d CAN representative open his mouth and say Buhari brought peace and unity to d country?
This is an assault on d intelligence of whoever is reading this except of course his religious fanatics followers.
With his divisive tendencies?
With d needless murder of shias and IPOB protesters?
With his 5% and 97% statement?
The prayer of a sinner(liar) is an abomination unto God.
GBAM.YOU SAID IT ALL
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by euchariadavid(f): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good for them
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by bubu2019: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
cashkid:

O ga go back to school stop wasting ur time here, nothing like death man u hear
prof.ewujakpo.nobody is above mistake
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by euchariadavid(f): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Marcus01:
Don't they have women in these northern States?
Women pray seperate in their religion
They dont pray together with men
Its against their Allah
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by mcmurphy132(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=chiedu7 post=54274112] If you Christian praying for Buhari is a waste of time.
If a Christian prays in the name of Jesus and He gets healed, the Moslems will say that Allah healed him.

And we know that God does not share His Glory.

Isa 42:8b and my glory will I not give to another,

Please the Christian God and Allah are different.

Allah himself said he does not guide us.

Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people

Truly Allah does not guide us as he is not our God.

So our God will not heal Buhari less Allah takes the glory.

And there is no record of Allah healing anyone. Dis one Na mumu
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by bubu2019: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
cashkid:

The day he comes back. Dnt forget to take ur place in the lagoon ooooo. Idiota
AND IF HE IS NOT BACK BY NEXT WEEK,DO NOT FORGET TO GO AND HANG URSELF AT THAT MANGO THREE AT UR BACKYARD
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by dragonking3: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abeg where are the Christians that are praying because all I see are Muslims cheesy
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by str8talk1: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
The christians should continue to pray for him ooooohhhhhhhh.....when his savages' kinsmen called Fulani herdsmen attacks you, don't complain .
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by nextprince: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
donk552:
Prayer for death man

English was murdered here actually.

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by nextprince: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
bubu2019:
WHICH UNITY? TARABA CHRISTIANS CAN NOT BE BRAINLESS LIKE THE BROVABAL STURBON FLY THAT FOLLOW CORPSE TO GRAVE.WHEN FULANI HERDSMEN VISITED THEM .DID BUBU SAY A WORD?

Don't you think it is more appropriate you work on your English first? Just asking.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by DANDONdGreat(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please oooo my people, I have a question to ask....

Why are they praying for QUICK RECOVERY of a man who they told us he is HALE and HEARTY?

My people when do we start praying and wishing someone who is RESTING and WAITING FOR HIS TEST RESULT QUICK RECOVERY??

I think they are things that they are not telling us.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by nextprince: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Marcus01:
Don't they have women in these northern States?

In Islam, men and women don't mix, especially during prayers. But why do you ask?
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by me69: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wailers dey vexxxx right now grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by dwana91(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
nextprince:

English was murdered here actually.
It's a wa oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by annnikky(f): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mekwen:
Nna thank you o, me too can't find the Christians o.
Maybe d Christians are among d muslims there undecided
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by abudujanah: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
chuwanglynn:

thats true
how can we worship dsame god,we Muslim worshp d creator of jesus
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by anytexy: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Emycord:
All this prayers for a hale and hearty man
I tire oooo
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by abudujanah: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
euchariadavid:

Women pray seperate in their religion
They dont pray together with men
Its against their Allah
at least de worship acordin 2 quran,du xtian hav any proof of goin2 church
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Buhari buhari all the time. We dont even know what he is suffering from, what then will be the prayer point. May God guide Osinbajo to take us to a new Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pres Buhari Congratulates D’Tigers For Beating China, Qualifying For Olympics / Estimated Billing: NERC To Sanction EKEDC, 6 Others / FCTA Speaks On Rumoured Boko Haram Attack In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.