Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] (17622 Views)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Hisreplica: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
I was about to ask that
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by EbrohBazza: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amen Ya Allah
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by eflintsone(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
but majority of the igbos here in lagos want him dead , one igbo man even told me he is dead and i asked him to prove to me that pmb is dead , oga kept mute .... well wah do i knw
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Kc3000: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Once upon a time, Buhari tried to kidnap Umar Dikko from London and smuggle him into Nigeria. For those that really want him back, it might be time to do the needful.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Maryam0280(f): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2017
na lie no any Christian dat wil pray 4 buhari In taraba

1 Like

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by cashkid: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2017
bubu2019:
AND IF HE IS NOT BACK BY NEXT WEEK,DO NOT FORGET TO GO AND HANG URSELF AT THAT MANGO THREE AT UR BACKYARD

I thought u said he is nt coming back again....I pity ur condition oooo
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by opribo(m): 1:42am On Mar 05, 2017
If bubu will confess his sins and apologise to Nigerians maybe the gods can forgive him his sins against mankind.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by 41lady(m): 2:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Hefay:
Try and explain pls
The Muslims serve false & dead god while Christians serves true & living GOD.

The Christians don't kill fellow humans to get to heaven while Muslims kills so as to get paradise, 72 virgins in their heaven (hell).

The Mulims preach peace but exhibit hates on the other hands, christian practice what it preach- love ,peace & kindness.

E.t c
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Kc3000: 3:42am On Mar 05, 2017
eflintsone:
but majority of the igbos here in lagos want him dead , one igbo man even told me he is dead and i asked him to prove to me that pmb is dead , oga kept mute .... well wah do i knw

How did you manage to poll majority of Igbo in Lagos?
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Hollaniyii(m): 4:20am On Mar 05, 2017
It's not a doubt, these northerners have no brain. You are yet to ascertain his state of health; nobody deem it fit among his close associate to disclose this to you. Your action is a display of stupidity not loyalty.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2017
I'm glad they praying for Mr. President Buhari's recovery so God is good all the time. smiley

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Vicolan: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2017
annnikky:
Where are the Christians na or abi they join d muslim ni?

Let them keep deceiving their selves. No any Christians among them. No Rev father nor any trace of a Christian. All these are just propaganda
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by CoolAmbience(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2017
donk552:
Prayer for death man
You couldn't even put just four words together correctly.
I wonder how you want to create or take life.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by maamisco(f): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2017
undecided Hmmm. some people sha. with or without Buhari Nigeria will still be Nigeria. But don't we hv common sense dat we still need someone strong, fearless to leads us? we still want changes. So haters start from here.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Your turn will surely come to die, what I don't know is how many people will pray for your death!
donk552:
Prayer for death man
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Hope you make it to 74....Karma will remember you too! It's simple and constant law of nature!
ZombieKilla:
Make them pray till eternity
Buhari is not coming back

Karma is a Nigerian
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by tankoy: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Can't spot Christians there. May be they also joined in doing the sallah hitting their fore heads to the ground.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by eflintsone(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2017
Kc3000:

How did you manage to poll majority of Igbo in Lagos?
oga from what i have heard them say on the street, even in the bar, more especially online ... thats easy to knw...majority want him dead
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by ZombieKilla: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Hope you make it to 74....Karma will remember you too! It's simple and constant law of nature!
Of course I didn't order the killing of my fellow citizens because they are not my tribesmen
I wouldn't refer to anyone as 5% because they didn't vote for me
I wouldn't bring recession to punish the country
List is endless
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
wailers won't like this..
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
donk552:
Prayer for death man

Sorry i know you're pained that he was still loved by millions of Nigeria despite your hatred..
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by annnikky(f): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Vicolan:

Let them keep deceiving their selves. No any Christians among them. No Rev father nor any trace of a Christian. All these are just propaganda
Thats it oo, deceivers of d highest order undecided
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Vicolan: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
annnikky:
Thats it oo, deceivers of d highest order undecided

Indeed
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Hefay(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
41lady:

The Muslims serve false & dead god while Christians serves true & living GOD.

The Christians don't kill fellow humans to get to heaven while Muslims kills so as to get paradise, 72 virgins in their heaven (hell).

The Mulims preach peace but exhibit hates on the other hands, christian practice what it preach- love ,peace & kindness.

E.t c
Am a solid christian, an Adventist to be exact. What i know about true Muslims is that the real ones believes in Bible and most especially in Jesus.. So the fake ones might not believe in him, but for those who do, i think we might be serving the same God but in different language.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol...Bro noting u do wld stop karma frm catching up with u! Like I said b4, I hope n wish u get to 74. On your other assumptions I wish u best of luck, you are entiled to believe what you like.
ZombieKilla:

Of course I didn't order the killing of my fellow citizens because they are not my tribesmen
I wouldn't refer to anyone as 5% because they didn't vote for me
I wouldn't bring recession to punish the country
List is endless
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by ZombieKilla: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Lol...Bro noting u do wld stop karma frm catching up with u! Like I said b4, I hope n wish u get to 74. On your other assumptions I wish u best of luck, you are entiled to believe what you like.
Karma won't catch up only to Buhari but all those supporting him
Especially you

Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by jenavism44: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Hefay:
Am a solid christian, an Adventist to be exact. What i know about true Muslims is that the real ones believes in Bible and most especially in Jesus.. So the fake ones might not believe in him, but for those who do, i think we might be serving the same God but in different language.
dont be deceived,we dont serve the same God,they only believe Jesus as messenger,they dont believe him as saviour and lord of their lives,and that is their stumbling block.he that has the son has the father,he that has not the son,has'not the father.
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by euchariadavid(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
abudujanah:
at least de worship acordin 2 quran,du xtian hav any proof of goin2 church
What proof?
As christain Both men and women worship the same place/church not different
Re: Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
lol..u wish person death and you dey fear to die. Coward!
ZombieKilla:

Karma won't catch up only to Buhari but all those supporting him
Especially you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clampdown On Intels: Stay Clear Of Politics, Frank Tells FIRS, NPA / Garba Shehu: 'Traditional Rulers In Katsina Are Aiding Bandits' / Lagos Cable Car Network. Construction Starts In November..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.