Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (979 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by VeniJu: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
You have this assorted delicacies served, but can only choose one... #Team_mum.tongue

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by HungerBAD: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mom Soup.

See the Soup?no water inside at all. Exactly how i like it.

5 Likes

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Mom Soup.

See the Soup?no water inside at all. Exactly how i like it.
lol who no like better thing.. Mom wey don dey cook for over 40years.. Bae sef just dey learn..

2 Likes

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by HungerBAD: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol who no like better thing.. Mom wey don dey cook for over 40years.. Bae sef just dey learn..

I dey tell you bros.

3 Likes

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by ufuosman(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
mumsy for sure, her own na bomb. later I go visit my sister, cos her own go well.
Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by Mznaett: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mum all the way joorgrin
Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by psucc(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
For those of you shouting mom, una Papa been chop him mama own una mama come stay reach today?

Wifey own no sweet but you must manage am. That's the spice of love.

2 Likes

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
How can somebody who has a wife have a bae again

3 Likes

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
How can somebody who has a wife have a bae again
Naso you dey take know adulterous men @ OP.
They have wife, mum, sister, bae, corporate-bae, travel-bae... club-bae...etc grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
PaperLace:

They have wife, mum, sister, bae, corporate-bae, travel-bae... club-bae...etc grin
Loolz. How u take know all the bae types abi u be one? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
PaperLace:

They have wife, mum, sister, bae, corporate-bae, travel-bae... club-bae...etc
grin

Adultery is a man-made concept, and monogamy is unnatural.

“Two tattoos; one read 'No apologies'/
The other said 'Love is cursed by monogamy'”/
— Kanye West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by sisisioge: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2017
I like the way my sis there arranged things. That touch of green is enticing wink

1 Like

Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by VeniJu: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Lalasticlala, come and chop oo. Choose ur own. And let our peeps in fp choose theirs toocheesy make we no chop alone
Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by kurlarday: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
I beg make we. No start to dey carry sentiment enter this matter. By the look of the food and my personal preference as 'ofe manu' as Igbo people dey call us, I go dine with Bae. Wife's and sister meal (as presented above) look like poo, mum's is still manageable but the Bae's na elele. For those who want to criticise me based on my choise, na waaaa for you o. I be one woman man o. But I chose Bae based on the pictures presented above.
Re: Pics! Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? by ifyan(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
VeniJu:
You have this assorted delicacies served, but can only choose one...
#Team_mum.tongue

Y you won confuse people. Op you wicked

WA that EFCC guy make he/she see this one

(1) (Reply)

Two Places You Can Never Let Your Wife Go. / For Your Tiles Contact Ifeanyi Chris Chinaka The CEO Of Chris Eva's Nigeria Ltd / Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.