Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Do You Cope As An Employed First Born With Ur Siblings Unemployed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope As An Employed First Born With Ur Siblings Unemployed? (404 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope As An Employed First Born With Ur Siblings Unemployed? by shams040(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
How do you cope as an employed first born with ur siblings unemployed?

Lalasticlala
Seun

Come move Dis stuff
Re: How Do You Cope As An Employed First Born With Ur Siblings Unemployed? by Origin(f): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Not sure where this is leading to and I'm not in that position.

But I've tot of this severally. And I always prefer me having and giving others than me being the beggar.

No two people can be equal. And sometimes the giver might get fed up. But if u had a choice as above which would you choose.

I choose:
Gratitude for the money one has and continue giving o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hannah,,died,,instantly,, / 7 Things That Can Lead To Divorce In Marriage When Arguing / Best States For Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.