Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Caught Doing It With His Friends Wife To Be A Night B4 Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Doing It With His Friends Wife To Be A Night B4 Wedding (837 Views)

I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Doing It With His Friends Wife To Be A Night B4 Wedding by ydairykiddnow: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
which rule did i break before one mumu mod dey ban me anyhow.

Firstly i was looking for help with fixing my windows problem at the computer section and i got banned for four days and then the mod forgot or pardoned me cos i discovered i could reply,quote,post so i guessed i was pardoned even though it read "ban expires 7;wtvpm today which is past..see me now enjoying one post on family section(10 Pictures To Explain Family Devotion In Christain Homes ) laughing and rotfl because i could relate with it as in childhood times and wanted to post only for the mod to ban me again for no reason ooh..abi dem don give assignment one b1tch when i don deal with b4?

Well i just want to let seun & all the other as$ jabber mods and cocckmonkeyz put together know a few things

To the mod who re banned me/extended my time; May your friends have a fine day… burying you
To the one who just banned me again today; Hope ur happy..now go make yourself ejaculate!

And to the next mod waiting to do his/her worst; me cago en la hostia de tu puta madre

Eat sh1t and kpai...You better remove that crap ban from my profile
Re: Man Caught Doing It With His Friends Wife To Be A Night B4 Wedding by AkinPhysicist: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2017
shocked

Re: Man Caught Doing It With His Friends Wife To Be A Night B4 Wedding by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Watch: A Village Lady Or A City Lady, Which Do You Prefer? / Top 5 Lies Nigerians Guys Tell Ladies !!! / How Do I Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.