Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? (723 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele / Pastors And Thier Role In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2017
Can You change Your religion,if Ayiri Emami/Aregbe Vows to give you,A million naira,Will you change,from been a Xtian To moslem/Moslem/Xtian.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2017
B4 nlo grin
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Jimmykleff:
Can You change Your religion,if Ayiri Emami/Aregbe Vows to give you,A million naira,Will you change,from been a Xtian To moslem/Moslem/Xtian.
grin
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2017
B4 nko grin
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by sleeknick: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Where d money? angry

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by optional1(f): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2017
i will rather die in this recession then change my faith not to talk of religion.

God forbide...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by yomi007k(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Well I can only change temporarily cos my religion is my way of life ....

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Gurumaharaji(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2017
And wat will 1million naira buy for u in this recession ??

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2017
sleeknick:
Where d money? angry
Bad G
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by madridguy(m): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Islam till final whistle.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
And wat will 1million naira buy for u in this recession ??
baba E go do much oooo.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
Islam till final whistle.
Yes sir.if you see money,U go change your name to Stoke city.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Christianity is the way to go, being in christ offers me so much more than 1million why will i be foolish to trade that with anything... after the pain, the suffering to calvary, the humiliation, the death and glorious resurrection! All for my sake this sacrifice is just too priceless to toy or play with not to talk of exchanging it for vanity

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Jimmykleff:
Yes sir.if you see money,U go change your name to Stoke city Guy.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Christianity is the way to go, being in christ offers me so much more than 1million why will i be foolish to trade that with anything...
Yes ma'am!!!
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
sleeknick:
Where d money? angry
Baddo
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by squarelead(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
The true followers values their leader than cash. What was the later end of Judas

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by dhardline(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Even for a billion dollars. With what I know now I rather die peniless than sell my soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by sleeknick: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Jimmykleff:
Baddo
Which kind Hailings be this na? angry

I sey wia money u come dey hail me angry

If na play make una stop am o... I no dey kari money matters joke o
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by 2SWT(f): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Christianity is the way to go, being in christ offers me so much more than 1million why will i be foolish to trade that with anything... after the pain, the suffering to calvary, the humiliation, the death and glorious resurrection! All for my sake this sacrifice is just too priceless to toy or play with not to talk of exchanging it for vanity
this got me thinking

well done

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by thesicilian: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2017
One million naira can not even tempt me to change the clothes I'm wearing.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by odogwu2007(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2017
optional1:
i will rather die in this recession then change my faith not to talk of religion.

God forbide...
the Lord is ur strength keep on the faith.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by madridguy(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2017
No one, I repeat nobody can give you money except Allah.

Jimmykleff:
Yes sir.if you see money,U go change your name to Stoke city.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 1:20am On Mar 05, 2017
thesicilian:
One million naira can not even tempt me to change the clothes I'm wearing.
I see,weh done sir
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 1:21am On Mar 05, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Continue
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 05, 2017
I love that line.
dhardline:
Even for a billion dollars. With what I know now I rather die peniless than sell my soul.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 05, 2017
Not even $100b can make me renounce Jesus Christ. There is a reason the devil wants your soul and can bribe you with any price to get it. That tells you that your soul is more important and valuable than any worldly possession.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by jmichlins(m): 5:18am On Mar 05, 2017
We know that money is yet to be involved. All these girls and guys that sleep with people for money and yet come here to swear never to change their religion for money. Which other way can you deny your religion and faith. The hypocrisy with Nigerians stinks.

For me, I will even change my name for the amount cause this financial burden is getting heavier daily
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by Jimmykleff(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2017
jmichlins:
We know that money is yet to be involved. All these girls and guys that sleep with people for money and yet come here to swear never to change their religion for money. Which other way can you deny your religion and faith. The hypocrisy with Nigerians stinks.

For me, I will even change my name for the amount cause this financial burden is getting heavier daily
No mind them.liars
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by hopefulLandlord: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? by enijoshez: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Will the 1 million not finish?.....After that what will you do??

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Pastor Adeboye’s “if You Marry A Wife Through Facebook” / Nepal Criminalises Banishing Menstruating Women To Huts / How Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction On Kenya Election Came To Pass (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.