Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Might Loose Everything – Toke Makinwa Speaks About Maje Lawsuit In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Might Loose Everything – Toke Makinwa Speaks About Maje Lawsuit In London (623 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Might Loose Everything – Toke Makinwa Speaks About Maje Lawsuit In London by LVMedia: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2017

As the legal tussle between
Toke Makinwa and her ex-husband, Maje Ayida over her book, On Becoming, brews on, the renowned vlogger has given further hints on how the case might affect her, financially, that is. She gave away the hint while speaking in her routine video blog, Toke Moments, in the prelude to her topic for the particular day, Daddy Issues , as she thanked her fans and supporters for being there for her.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4953056_vllkyt3fucar5s4rt_0159dc5b_jpeg351c0a5fa352832df12fd2755a08ef30
Toke who spoke from her London base where she had a tour for the book under contention, explained why she had to ticket her event, saying it was all part of her hustle, especially now that Maje’s lawsuit means she might yet loose a lot of what she has now. It was meant to be a joke. But then, N100 million from the account of an independent person is not ‘beans’ right?
Hear her: “Thank you so much for coming. Thank you for buying tickets, because I can’t afford somehow asking people to buy tickets, but then, pity this babe, pity me, pity me! There’s no money, we are hustling…as you guys might have heard, there’s a lot going on in the news, and the little that I have now lets just hope that I still have it after a while.”
She however assured her fans that her lawyers are on top of things, insisting there was no cause for alarm. In her words: “For all the people that reached out to me, I want to say that my lawyers are on it, and I don’t think you guys have anything to worry about…. It’s going to be a very interesting year”
The case is getting interesting already, even when the details of the courts process is not yet out. The heat is on. LV Crews are still on duty
©Legendvibes
Re: I Might Loose Everything – Toke Makinwa Speaks About Maje Lawsuit In London by CHOPUP411(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Indirect pleading
Re: I Might Loose Everything – Toke Makinwa Speaks About Maje Lawsuit In London by Drinokrane: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Indirect pleading
Hu b dis? grin Ishilove Seun Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Davido After Smoking Weed Sing 30 Billion For The Account With Friends (pics Vid / Popular Pageant Producer threatens to kill his brother over contest ownership / My Anger With Most Nigerian Pastors - Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.