Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) (41122 Views)

Best Photos From The AMVCA 2018 Nominees Cocktail Party / Teddy-a, Bambam, Tobi Bakre, Vandora, Khloe At The AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party / Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by repogirl(f): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Lol! The woman is a natural clown. Congrats to her. Her show is always a sure bet to win.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by deathstroke(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2017
She said " To all the jenifans in the house, this award is for you, I thank y' all for ya support, and privileged for giving me this wanderfOOL thing grin

Lol. . .i don forget Wetin she yarn oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by codedlee(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2017
jjc will jus be doing like mumu for her back always... No show abi
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2017
really funnny...cast and kerewu

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Apart from playing a local yoruba woman forming porsche, thie woman no sabi act any other thing again?
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by ovokooo: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:
Apart from playing a local yoruba woman forming porsche, thie woman no sabi act any other thing again?
That's her area of core competence.

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by dwag: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:
hmmm! not true bro
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Ayhomes:
Very funny lady

You can be funky akindele's neighbor here in Ibeju Lekki
Or
If you care to know how am making money, where I invest my money, check my profile or signature.

OLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Jabioro: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Funny Jennifer speech

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Ayhomes(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
lestat:

OLE

[img]https://tenor.co/sc3Y.gif[/img]
what does that means please?
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by ikoscar(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2017
I really love Funke and her style, she makes life happy with laughter. Congrats to her.

Get latest Tech, school News and Blogging tips Update on www.oscarleeblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Gordieshegz(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:

You must be an excuse of a man... You are certainly deaf, blind and dumb to know about "MARRIED BUT LIVING SINGLE"... Is this how much hatred for successful people has eaten you deep?
Just imagine saying kareena Kapoor isn't talented because she majorly features in mandarin speaking, indigenous Indian Movies...
Shior, Radarada

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by pressplay411(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool
Grateful grin
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by prittygift114: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Jenifer till death... I remain ur fan, May God bless you will all that u ever wanted in life

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by prittygift114: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:
nonsense what do u no how to do? Do u av a name?? Jealousy has eaten u deep

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
I saw it on Instagram.

so funny.

Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Mcleish(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2017
#great modellö
feed us more!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by emerged01(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:
Do you know when she started acting? I think she must be over 20yrs in the movie industry and she has been playing different roles before now.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Quasarr(f): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool
The opposite of sorry is simple jare. It's Ntoor

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by bigtt76(f): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Lovely grin

ovokooo:
She was given the award for the best TV series and she cracked everybody up with her acceptance speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYnAjidh0c8

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/funke-akindeles-hilarious-acceptance-speech-amvca-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by tifany89(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2017
nawa4naija2:
JJC Is such a lucky fella to have married this lady angry angry

he better hold her tight cos boys aint smiling these days grin grin

they wont stop until they have crashed their marriage smiley smiley
See this guy, better go complete dat ur story o. Which way na guy
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by olabrad: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2017
vivypretty:
sm people will say funny even when they didn't watch d thing on tv now that is funny .

op abeg write am for those conserving mb

Like you, Abi?
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2017
emerged01:

Do you know when she started acting? I think she must be over 20yrs in the movie industry and she has been playing different roles before now.

I know her yeah. Used to watch "The need to know". But lets face it, this Jenifa character is overstretched
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2017
prittygift114:
nonsense what do u no how to do? Do u av a name?? Jealousy has eaten u deep

Im not jealous. I'm just tired of the jenifa character. She should play something else as an actress. For the record, because here is a faceless forum doesn't mean people here are nobodies. With my successes so far, there's a probability that many female members of the family that produced you will súk my dîck

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Cool
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Gordieshegz:

You must be an excuse of a man... You are certainly deaf, blind and dumb to know about "MARRIED BUT LIVING SINGLE"... Is this how much hatred for successful people has eaten you deep?
Just imagine saying kareena Kapoor isn't talented because she majorly features in mandarin speaking, indigenous Indian Movies...
Shior, Radarada

Im no excuse but as a professional actor she should be versatile. dont you get tired of seeing an actor playing only one role. If this makes no sense to you, you know nothing about art

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2017
ovokooo:

That's her area of core competence.

I see but as an actress she should try and be versatile.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Rosella1: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool

Ntoor tongue

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by emerged01(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:

I know her yeah. Used to watch "The need to know". But lets face it, this Jenifa character is overstretched
Not overstretched,She can't kill the character people love to see. People love to see that character,she must keep repackaging the character to suit their taste. You can't produce what you want but what people want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by DollarAngel(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2017
What is JJC her Husband feeling like, fooling himself behind his wife, just remembered JJC hasn't been nominated or given award ever so I now know d feeling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) / 2Baba, Yemi Alade, Rema, Others Shine At Independence Day Concert (Video) / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.