Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) (41124 Views)

Best Photos From The AMVCA 2018 Nominees Cocktail Party / Teddy-a, Bambam, Tobi Bakre, Vandora, Khloe At The AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party / Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Xano(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Teewhy2:
To all the jenifans in the house, the award is for you. Congrats to funke akindele, we can you more jenifa english in other to produce more diaries to ease away the Nigeria stress every evening.

The award I love most for the night is the one given to "spiff" of the Johsons the mumu pay him at the end of the day.

Lesson of the day is that what ever you know how to do be consistent and perfect with it finally there is success at the end of the tunnel.

Care to know more about the nutrition values of ofada rice, click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3579520/ofada-rice-facts-need-know

In the Johnsons, 'spiff' character, the guy is very good. His dance, the fingers and the mumu level has no part two. One of the characters I like to watch on the series.
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by holatimmy(f): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
My Personal Cookie...

The only problem is that your Luscious is not a devil grin grin
JJC man up
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by crispyvick(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
nd am nt gona miss anoda episode of jenifas diary 2da.funi lady
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by EMriss(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordVoldemort:

I love your sense of humor more than your face
i love you heart more than ur brain
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by femi4: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
PITY
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by femi4: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:
Apart from playing a local yoruba woman forming porsche, thie woman no sabi act any other thing again?
Indomie generation!

You must have been in your mother's womb when "I need to know" was aired
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
femi4:
Indomie generation!

You must have been in your mother's womb when "I need to know" was aired

Na ur family be indomie generation.
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by LordVoldemort(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
EMriss:
i love you heart more than ur brain

I love your silence more than your intrusion

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Dindondin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:

Im not jealous. I'm just tired of the jenifa character. She should play something else as an actress. For the record, because here is a faceless forum doesn't mean people here are nobodies. With my successes so far, there's a probability that many female members of the family that produced you will súk my dîck
But she has acted diff kinds of roles before & even acted as an educated person.
Watch Ojo Keta (Third Day). She did it around 2006.
Before you can berate an achiever like Funke, get valid points & not mere accusations! You are already getting jealous of her success. Why should you complain about Jenifa. Series like that die natural death, not your condemnation! The public still gives Jenifa huge response cos its still appealing to them & Funke is not a wannabe actress! She has teyed for the game! Simce 1999.
So...just keep quiet or bring valid points.

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by owoshuyi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
My own Cookie Lyon... grin
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by Jaymaestro(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
People that are comparing her to Cookie Lyon ...hmmm

You're so on point... They match in most areas .

Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by ivili(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
God catch you.
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by prittygift114: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:

Im not jealous. I'm just tired of the jenifa character. She should play something else as an actress. For the record, because here is a faceless forum doesn't mean people here are nobodies. With my successes so far, there's a probability that many female members of the family that produced you will súk my dîck
if you don't like her character roles... Please it z allowed
And don't think she has no better than what she act on stage.. She z a multi talented actress.. As for ur other nonsense talk.. Am in a good mood today. And am pretending did not read anything
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
prittygift114:
if you don't like her character roles... Please it z allowed
And don't think she has no better than what she act on stage.. She z a multi talented actress.. As for ur other nonsense talk.. Am in a good mood today. And am pretending did not read anything

This tramp. Stop quoting me
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by prittygift114: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:

This tramp. Stop quoting me
OK am getting on your nerves huh? When next you have nothing good to say about somebody..?? "SHUT UP!!!
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
prittygift114:
OK am getting on your nerves huh? When next you have nothing good to say about somebody..?? "SHUT UP!!!

Go screw yourself
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by prittygift114: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingthreat:

Go screw yourself
u r already screwed.... Hate n jealousy about someone's success will only end u up at nothing.... Work on urself n stop pointing other peoples business...... She has made name for herself... She walked out with 3awards as stupid as u said she is.... U that has complete brain who u Ebb? Which one u win
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by kingthreat(m): 3:04am On Mar 06, 2017
prittygift114:
u r already screwed.... Hate n jealousy about someone's success will only end u up at nothing.... Work on urself n stop pointing other peoples business...... She has made name for herself... She walked out with 3awards as stupid as u said she is.... U that has complete brain who u Ebb? Which one u win

This cúmdrinking tramp. I dont hate her. Im unsatisfied with her overdone act. Entertainment is on the radar that is why even clowns like Vic O(better than everyone in ur home) feels lile an achiever. My line of specialization is very different. I make more money than most people in the entertainment industry whom you feel are gods. As for who i epp, i will to you better than funke akindele will ever do to you. Take your chances. I could save your whorish life.
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by bcbones: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin to my husband jay jay seen.......now thats been real.
Re: Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) by nawa4naija2: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
monitoring spirit you don follow me reach here
tifany89:

See this guy, better go complete dat ur story o. Which way na guy

Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) / Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) / A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday