Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly (34621 Views)

Poll: Which team will win this friendly match?

Black Stars of Ghana: 16% (20 votes)
Super Eagles of Nigeria: 83% (101 votes)
This poll has ended

Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by 4Play(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2007
Make person give us the team list abeg

Name and shame the culprits!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by londoner: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2007
Nigeria got a good seeing to, lol
Its not that serious though, its just a friendly (thank goodness)

Ghana, may I say a very well done, maybe the Nigerian team will now buck up their ideas.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Douzy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2007
After watching these boys play tonight, I won't be surprised if the newly contracted foreign coach (Volks, abi wetin be im name, sef?) runs away. shocked
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by gaby(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2007
Shameless people i wonder how im gonna face my Ghanaian Neighbours here after all the much tlks about whipping their asses,
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2007
no practice, no tactics, no co-ordination

what did you expect? the ghanaians would lie down and let you walk all over them?

abeg, forget these naija pple till they get their act together
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by TheOne2(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2007
@Loverbwoy,

wetin happen 4 stadium? abi those Ghanians import jujumen from Kumasi? Wetin u dey look for stadium wey scores reach 4 - 1 and u no pull cloth enter field. Mennnnnnnnnnnn, me I've made enuff noise to all these Ghanians around here o.

Abeg, make somebody suggest good excuse for me, BIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by TBADMUS(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2007
the journey of 1000km begins wit a step.we've playd.9ja will kill,9ja will squash 9ja dis 9ja dat!!!!!!!!!!abi una still remain 4 house.next time,get to the bridge b4 crossing it!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by anusule(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2007
not even 1-0 .its 4-1. nigeria don Bleep up big time!!!!!! how did we get to be nò one in africa? fluke!!!!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by manu4laif: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2007
Guys there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.we should be happy that at last we have played a friendly.This is what friendly matches are supposed to reveal, deficiencies.Lets hope that it makes us stronger.I prefer to lose a friendly to Ghana and use the learnings to qualify and maybe win the Cup of Nations in Ghana than vice versa.
Let the inquest begin!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Tmoni(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2007
and come think of it, i bought the dirty nigerian jersey shocked,
thanks God i will not wear it
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by lalaboi(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2007
ahan, e no reach dat 1 na. tmoni!
so if ur club looses u wunt wear dia jersey again
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Silly Nigerians! What were you expecting when you put idiots like Sani Lulu, Damisi Sango, Ibrahim Galadima and the other cattle rearers in charge of your sports ministeries?
Athletics, you are no where to be found, Tennis ordinary Togo is whipping us, football na 4-1 thrashing, Basketball Senegal is killing us and we call ourselves the giant of Africa!!!

Giant indeed! Thank God i did not waste bloody time watching that travesty of justice! Bring on Ghana jare! i would prefer we dont even qualify for the 2010 world cup, what a disgrace it will be. Even Ivory Coast now on present form will beat us 5-0!

Togo must be fancying their chances against us now, to beat Niger republic na to puff and pant! Abeg throw away that yeye team jare!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by anusule(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2007
@tmoni pls hen, if u no want nigeria jersey, send am to me o. na where u dey? naija or ilu oyinbo
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2007
Lets go dancing uh la la lets go dancing uh la la!! What do u expect when u field the best full backs in d world in Abbey Taiwo and Taiye George, kai c me c wahala i no even sabi dem names again! When u put fineboys for parade i.e Osaze and Makinwa, wetin u expect? When within 10mins u chop 3 goals what again? Belinda eh eh Belinda oh oh Belinda
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2007
manu4laif:

Guys there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.we should be happy that at last we have played a friendly.This is what friendly matches are supposed to reveal, deficiencies.Lets hope that it makes us stronger.I prefer to lose a friendly to Ghana and use the learnings to qualify and maybe win the Cup of Nations in Ghana than vice versa.
Let the inquest begin!

We should be happy that at last we played a friendly? Are you kidding me? Even tiny Togo, Angola, Rwanda have been busy playing friendlies while our official looters squandered funds on estacodes!
In serious countries, employers dont go junketing around the world looking for their employees! Let's keep decieving ourselves, for once luck has finally deserted us! We are now reaping the fruits of our planlessness! God is no longer a Nigerian, He has woken up to the deciet, massive looting and inefficiency that passes for sports administration these days!
Time for countries that take organisation seriously to take the mantle. Did anyone seriously seeing us beating a ghanain team that thrashed czech republic only last yr?

Does Nigeria have any player as good as Micheal Essien?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Christino(m): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2007
@ Davidylan

Are you saying it's the sports ministry's fault that those ass shakers lost? Remember the last time our senior team got so heavily spanked was against Denmark in 98.

Haba this is just a friendly, afterall, Brazil also lost to Portugal ke.

But the goal margin was just too much, how the heck did a misfiring Agogo get to score against us, can someone please release the team list. I didn't watch the match anyway, I hate it when the super eagles play. You just can't beat your chest they'll win cos they lose when you least expect it. I still remember the Day Ronaldinho inflicted a 3-0 defeat on their rich asses right in Aso Rock.

And please we have a better player than Essien, his name is Galadima Lulu. grin

Squad list please.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2007
what nonsense!
Just a friendly? We were spanked silly! Admit it! A mere championship player scored agaiinst our hopeless defence! How many of those idiots parading themselves in the green jersey are worthy of that shirt?
How i long for the days of Amokachie, amuneke, Steven Keshi and co! Carry these ajegunle boys away joo!
When the likes of Taiye Taiwo, Mikel Obi, Aiyegbeni start commanding starting places in our first 11 then we know we are in deep trouble! There must be so much rejoicing in Accra right now. You can go tell them it was just a friendly!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Christino(m): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2007
@ David

THat justifies why they got to the world cup and your sorry peeps lost to Angola. Even if Amokachi, Yekini and Okwaraji returned to the team, they'd still be spanked heavily by Essien and co cos when it's time to mess up, we are experts! grin

I'm sure Angola will do a 1-0 repeat anyday anytime  grin

Ghana's back to winning ways.!!! Up GMG! Must Go!!!

Anyone with the full squad list?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2007
Only Angola? I'm sure even Niger would be thinking of how to disgrace us when next we come to their backyard and those lazy bench warmers will be blaming the poor pitch.

Thanks to Galadima now i know that for Nigeria to win a game is not our birthright!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by anusule(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2007
squad list. osaze utaka makinwa, mikel obodo abbey taiwo yobo nwaneri enyeama
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2007
Enyeama, George, Taiwo, Nwaneri, Yobo, Olofinjana, Obodo, Osaze, Utaka, Makinwa, Mikel and Subs; Agbahowa (Makinwa) and Aiyegbeni (Olofinjana)
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by waleleader(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2007
Today is the most horrifying day of my life.

It was freeeezing cold, yet i braced the weather to support my national team

I stayed hungry for hours and lost my voice chanting Ghana must Go

1st goal was referee's fault we all chanted

Second goal was a mistake

3rd goal, we are finished

at last, a compensatory penalty goal, 3-1

Things are not that bad, maybe we would score again

And there goes the 4th goal, my hopes are dashed.

Apologies to candylips and Loverbwoy, i could not bare the humiliation and i had to leave my brothers behind. You cant get me on phone as well. Ill be in sheepskin and ashes, mourning the death of The Nigerian national team. The former Super eagles, the team we all prided In. Adieu super eagles, Adieu.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by xopher: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2007
Last 2 Nigeria Friendly Matches:

Romania  3 Nigeria 0

Ghana     4  Nigeria 1

Pls Let's Stop playing Friendly matches so that our FIFA ranking does not come crashing down!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Christino(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2007
haba, no Kanu and Martins?

And with Nigeria accounting for about a total of 30 premiership goals this season alone, whatever happened today sha! angry

What a great way for Eguavoen to hand over cheesy

Adieu Walelead Adieu shocked

As far as Christino is concerned the Super Eagles died in the hands of Roberto Baggio, abi you no watch that one? SInce then The Super CHickens cannot give me 1 minute of headache let alone hunger strike. They are rich and I think you should remember that!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Christino(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2007
@ Xopher,

Don't worry about that, FIFA President is also reaping the benefits of doing business with Nigeria. Friendlies alone can't bring Ghana into the top 10, no be by Essien playing fire!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by BigShishi(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2007
naija football is dead,
@wale, u froze n da cold, lost ya voice, but they get to go home and f*ck nice gurls and spend millions of money in they account, y'all should have stoned them!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2007
Atimes i wonder why we overwork ourselves into emotional frenzy about those unpatriotic papa eagles! Do they do well playing friendlies? Why must Martins be in Lagos when he ought to play for us?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by BigShishi(m): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2007
if its any consolation, brazil gat beaten 2-0 by portugal
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by waleleader(m): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2007
@big shishi, i could not wait to see the end of the match. I left my best friend at the stadium, even Candylips must have thot i was joking when i said i was leaving, Loverbwoy has also been calling my number.

The shame is too much. I wish you guys could feel my pain. The cold was the most killa, we were all shaking from cold as we were singing.

I live near Tottenham, the UK capital of Ghana. They all know i am Nigerian, I am finished at school, work and even on the street. Even non-ghanians will laugh at us. The end has come sooner than I ever imagined.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by waleleader(m): 1:00am On Feb 07, 2007
Big Shishi:

if its any consolation, brazil gat beaten 2-0 by portugal

Thats another annoying thing, the whols Finsbury park station was so busy and i literally had to fight my way thru the teeming brazil supporters. Nonsense

Infact, the whole world is annoying me right now.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2007
Wale, d noise wey una make on d thread no reach make God punish us make we lose? Lmao. . Wale, pele oko iya'mi, its ok boy, take it easy, this too shall pass. . .
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by superman(m): 1:06am On Feb 07, 2007
na god help us ooo! damn damn damn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / Photo Of The Day ;D / Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.