Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land (1936 Views)

It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences / New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / Disclaimer: *dhtml / Swit D Are 2 Different People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
i know ppl are moving out, and me sef don pack plenty of my load somewhere - and of course - i realize
i may not get my ID back, but i will still fight for it anyway - because i dont think that ID deserved to be locked away.

If that ID gets deleted - i may have to take the fight to another level - because it is outright tyranny!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by 190: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
make peace no reign:

All i asked for are answers, and a peaceful settlement, but na lie, na ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban - how many times
dem go ban me in one week sef? eh?

In fact, if i get the gunz, i fit fire all the mods and admins wey dey for nairaland - i was banned for writing pen.is correctly? wtf?

dies

IS THAT THE REASON~

JEUSUS TO THE CHRIST

LAFF HAS FINALLY KILLED ME HERE OOH

NAIRALAND
AND I GUESS ITS DEBOSKY AND HER CO-HURTS MICHELLINE (ITA TO THE LY)
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by dhtmlextreme(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
Check out the part 2 here
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by krossfyah(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
this thread is not making any sense and is very upsetting.  i find it hard to believe that , make peace no reign and dhtml are one and the same person.  the dhtml i heard of is different from other Nigerians when it comes to honesty. gosh! so hard to trust nairalanders

@ and make peace no reign

i am not a fan of the admin but if what he said below is true he has every right to ban you. regarding the google policy, why would you take the bread out of someone's mouth to deprive them of a livelyhood?  and to clone id's? that's soo wrong and sooo dishonest.  if you are cabable of doing such a thing, i would'nt want to have you as a friend.  do good and good will follow you
seun:
DHTML was banned because he tried to get us in trouble with google's content
policy
and started cloning the usernames of members
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by dhtmlextreme(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2010
Possibly you have missed out the part I of the story. Dont judge if you dont know the full story. It is better to watch or just shut the f up.
By the way, this thread was made to communicate with the admin, and not for nitwits like you. get a life. And why are you not using your
original ID? Meanwhile, you may continue following the thread here if you are interested- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-393941.0.html#msg5459708
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by mamagee3(f): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
Where's the dhtml?
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by dhtmlextreme(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2010
mama-gee you don start be that. the dhtml or rather *dhtml has been banned and is still banned as we speak.
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 09, 2010
I have cleared all my charges with seun, and so there is now peace. Everybody can now go to their houses peacefully. All is well that ends well.
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Feb 09, 2010
^^So you've been unbanned? grin grin grin
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by dhtmlextreme(m): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2010
mama-gee:

^^So you've been unbanned? grin grin grin
Now where did i ever say that? it seems you live on NL, i dont understand how you manage to be in so many
places at the same time.
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Feb 09, 2010
link=topic=366459.msg5476799#msg5476799 date=1265676820:

Now where did i ever say that? it seems you live on NL, i dont understand how you manage to be in so many
places at the same time.

Let's just say I'm a ghost. grin grin
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 09, 2010
ono, and she is here again, i don tire for you oh. marry me, you refuse, and yet you trail me?
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by mamagee3(f): 4:36am On Feb 09, 2010
Okay, you mean you trail me? grin grin
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
no no no no no, you are the one that trails me. Tell me the truth, do you find me a suitable ?@#$@? huh?
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On Feb 10, 2010
Okay, I'll walk out of this thread now. grin grin
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 10, 2010
mama-gee, please dont go, i love you
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by whiteroses(f): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
*dhtml:

mama-gee, please dont go, i love you
oh i see you won z battle. welcome back lolz. mister seun abeg no ban me oh, altho i barely come on here but if i sign in oneday to find  i've been banned i for cry well well tongue
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
won the battle? well, this is a no retreat, no surrender battle. There is no winner and no loser. Like i said in one other thread, all is well that ends well.
And i will say a big thank you to all those that supported me in my "battle"
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by whiteroses(f): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
^ una welldone
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2010
thank you jare, rose

(1) (2) (Reply)

BEWARE!! - EFCC Arrests/arraigns Commandclem CEO For 419 / The Largest Cruise Ship Ever Built (A Town On Water) / 2015 Waec Gce Economics Answers Available For Free >>no Charges Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.