Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator (15710 Views)

APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat / Six Big Questions For Senator Bukola Saraki / Why Not To Vote For Senator Atiku Bagudu For Kebbi State Governor 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by heritage00(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
I was checking my face-book when i came across this Fuji man trying to go for senator,i wonder what qualification he has and what has Nigeria politics turn to, This is serious !! angry angry

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KING-WASIU-AYINDE-ARABAMBI-FOR-SENATOR/87713659766?ref=nf
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Fhemmmy: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
All the useless Senator that we have and has been having what qualification do they have and what have they been able to achieve, even the dumbest kid will be able to report at the house daily and get paid.

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by heritage00(m): 1:06am On Dec 15, 2009
Its just too obvious he is going to the embezzle his own money,he knows people in the government and i know he will get the post,too bad Nigeria politics is getting worst everyday and night,
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 15, 2009
is this wasiu ayinde barrister?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by heritage00(m): 1:23am On Dec 15, 2009
No the so called Wasiu Ayinde Marshall K1 the Ultimate

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Fhemmmy: 1:29am On Dec 15, 2009
heritage00:

Its just too obvious he is going to the embezzle his own money,he knows people in the government and i know he will get the post,too bad Nigeria politics is getting worst everyday and night,

Na today?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by sjeezy8: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2009
tpia.:

is this wasiu ayinde barrister?

shocked shocked are you ok? you dont know k1 d ultimate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvl0wtwHhJw

wasiu my guy carry on

Hes apart of AC with fashola
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-di3aJxUTAs 2007 campaign song for fashola
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by AloyEmeka6: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2009
heritage00:

Nigeria politics is not getting any worse because of KWAM 1. The incumbent senators are no better than him.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by citizenY(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2009
[b]Nice one - Senate chambers will now become colliseum. Na Ken Calebs go be President

Murray Bruce na Majority leader [/b]grin grin grin grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by OAM4J: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2009
Seriously this is not funny.

I know the man very well. When I was in naija, I  used to live very close to him in okota. Has anyone ever listen to him speak in English? how is he going to debate issues? Senate is not for Fuji music now.

Yes those who are there are not that good, but I don't know any senator who is half as deficient as he is communicating in English.

Recommendation:-  Fasola can create ministry of 'amuludun' or ministry of enjoyment and make him the commissioner. he will perform. That will be square peg in a square hole.  grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Alxmyr(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2009
He is Nigerian and should not be denied of his fundamental right as a Nigerian to vote and be voted for. All you can do is to decide not to vote for him when the time comes. Stop the hating, prejudices and judgemental attitude.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by heritage00(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2009
Thank you OAM4J, I live at Okota too and this man is not an educated person,i am sure he does not even have a OND certificate there was a day he was coming from Isolo going inside Okota road and there were a little hold ups at the Ago Round About,the Area boys saw him and was trying to hail him so he can give them money,but stupidly for him he came out with a Gun and fire 2 bullet to the air so the area boys can let him go,he forgot there are many banks in Ago and one of the Mopol in First Bank came to him and gave him a dirty slap and collect the gun from him,calling him a bloody civilian,they were dragging the matter so i cant really wait to see what happen at the end so i left,he is just a bloody Illiterate trying to go for senator,Rubbish angry angry

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by back2back(f): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2009
Every Nigerian can be whatever in Political arena.

This guy, I dont believe we make any difference but he is welcome anyway.

At the moment, we have roques, killers, 419 in the Senate.

nothing new under the sky!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2009
That is one thing about democracy,u got freedom in almost everything.I wont criticize him for the post in as much as he's qualified to be a senators besides there are many retards in that chamber parading themselves as honourables,
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by oderemo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
you all are waisting serious time on my man here. i bet my bottom dollar saridon p. aka saed osupa is capable of dealing with him.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by jaso1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
with my understanding here in NL it seem some people lack ability to judge right. When you are now considering accademy with efficiency didn't smting tell u that their is shift in d brain? Or your excile fled wl earnd u audience if u continue trashing smbdy image because of his carrier background? Wasiu wil be far far better than your incubent Senate president and his member judging from what has been d limelight 4 almost a month now.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by sjeezy8: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
its no big deal arnold schwarzenegger is gov of california and he isnt even AMERICAN!

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by OAM4J: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2009
jas_o:

with my understanding here in NL it seem some people lack ability to judge right. When you are now considering accademy with efficiency didn't smting tell u that their is shift in d brain? Or your excile fled wl earnd u audience if u continue trashing smbdy image because of his carrier background? Wasiu wil be far far better than your incubent Senate president and his member judging from what has been d limelight 4 almost a month now.

People should leave sentiments aside. I like K1. I like his music and what he has achieved for himself. But please for God sake, what has he got to offer in the senate. If you say he should contest for LG chairman, I might understand. Please not Senate, except you don't understand what is expected of a senator. Simply put - Wasiu I know cannot debate in English. except the National assembly will allow debate in Yoruba or other Nigerian languages.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Afam(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
A senator only need to push forward demands of his/her people while defending them within the stipulated laws of the land.

Put differently, someone like Ayinde may perform 100 times better than the so called educated or enlightened people in the senate today.

As for english if anyone can push his/her points better in his native language the person should be encouraged to do so while they get interpreters. At least this will also create jobs for people.

We cannot try to copy what others are doing for the sake of it.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by SEFAGO(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
its no big deal arnold schwarzenegger is gov of california and he isnt even AMERICAN!

Except Arnold married a Kennedy. Wasiu as a senator would be hilarious though.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by vigasimple(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
In the Senate we have comedians so far, maybe we then need a musician to entertain them on demand to complement them. He may have a commonman touch than all of them in the Senate at Present, but then once he joins them, he will become like them.

ON a serious note, I take it as a stress releieving joke, what would happen to his music business, and all that. I think someone is just trying it on.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by jaso1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
@OAM4J
don't you know that grammar is our problem in this country? If grammar was to be effective in solving Nigeria problem how many time has Obahiagbon bill see the day light in the senate, no be mock then they mock am abi you no they this country? forget let have mumu if possible deaf and dump even draught since those that are not challenge both physical and accademical have proved to us that what God bestowed them is a waste and unmerit.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by kingaje: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
He has my vote already
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

Except Arnold married a Kennedy. Wasiu as a senator would be hilarious though.

What would be hillarious about it, he will just be singing for the fools in the house and they keep the fun in the house.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by olaways40: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2010
these set of idiots talking against wasiu i sugest they might ve try to make wasiu there scape goat in the past of which refuse there dirty act and now the tyme has come when they wana use the opportunity to campagn against him of which it will never work out already hes un uppose
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by KnowAll(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2010
[size=14pt]If you earning 1.7 million dollars a year, speaking English in the chambers would be least of your problem Part of the inventory that accrues to this obsene and mouth watering figure includes hireing some good hands, obviously most Senators just pocket it, someone who is deficient in the English Language can even hire an English Man from the UK with that kind of Salary. [/size]

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2010
OAM4J:

People should leave sentiments aside. I like K1. I like his music and what he has achieved for himself. But please for God sake, what has he got to offer in the senate. If you say he should contest for LG chairman, I might understand. Please not Senate, except you don't understand what is expected of a senator. Simply put - Wasiu I know cannot debate in English. except the National assembly will allow debate in Yoruba or other Nigerian languages.
Rotfl. . .Things have not fallen apart to that extent.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2010
@ all,

At least K1 has a talent, and everyone knows this. Is he not certainly better than the "talentless" 109 sitting there now?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2010
jabbok:

@ all,

At least K1 has a talent, and everyone knows this. Is he not certainly better than the "talentless" 109 sitting there now?
Wait till he turns the NASS chamber into fuji Arena.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by chyz(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2010
The dumbest move that retard could ever make.Loser.Fuji music?LOL. i guess next in line is Ayuba. grin grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2010
chyz:

The dumbest move that retard could ever make.Loser.Fuji music?LOL. i guess next in line is Ayuba. grin grin
Haba. .can't you be more hilarious ? You should have imagine a[b] restless Obesere[/b] becoming a senator and expect any development in his constituency !
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by chyz(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2010
I blame Arnold and Wyclef grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola / Why We Stopped General Buhari’s 1 Million Man March In Kano – Police / Succession Crisis Rocks NIIA Over Office Of Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.