Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age (59380 Views)

Top Hollywood Celebrities Of Igbo Origin (updated) / Beyonce ROCKS Her Natural Hair & It’s Almost Unbelievable [photos] / If All Of Hollywood Is Gay, Then How Come Bill Cosby Is Any Different? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by oluwasheun94(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:

Eminem and Dwayne Johnson — 44 years old
dat eminem pic is a thro'bac. have u seen eminem pic lately. looks old
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:
Guys looks better with beards, healthy beards Biko!
I just pity beardless ones, they look like teens while those with beards but clean shaves looks old kinda
so whats your point?
so in your mind now, the unbearded guys do not deserve to be dated abi?
undateable? i laff.
if a blind cripple can get a date why cant these whole unbearded?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
enoqueen:
Lalasticlala, I beg help me with the Nigeria version of this stuff.

But on a serious note, he be like say u no get time for this kind thing again.

Explorers, can u help?

It might not be possible to do a Nigerian version. Nigerian celebs live fake lives, they own fake dogs, fake jewellry, fake designer handbags, fake Rolex watches, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that they probably have fake ages too.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Very few of them have "good" genes. Most of them must have done numerous facial surgeries just too have that "ageless" look.

I believe in one thing, age is a thing of the mind. Once you begin to age "inside", it surely must reflect on the "outside". Stay fit, eat right, no too much thinking and stress, then watch yourself age gracefully.

TeamFOREVERYOUNG.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Don't have beards but I look cool. Pls don't pity us o. We are everyday young team grin
Okay but beardgang rock mehn... Lol
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by DjQris(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg how old is that vampire pharell william and who is his mate?? grin
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
so whats your point? so in your mind now, the unbearded guys do not deserve to be dated abi? undateable? i laff. if a blind cripple can get a date why cant these whole unbearded?
What has date got to do with what I said? smh
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by GodblessNig247(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:

Okay but beardgang rock mehn... Lol

Beard gang!! Hmmm, different strokes for different folks. Enjoy buddy!!
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Beard gang!! Hmmm, different strokes for different folks. Enjoy buddy!!
Yeah right
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
You were the plastic surgeon or you paid for their surgeries
obafemee80:
Dont judge by looks,Most of them did facelift(plastic surgery)
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Acos925(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:
Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson — 26 years old

This one just weak me I dey tell you.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:

lol
grin
the corellation is not significant
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
:DStallion and Dwyane my ageless men.

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by BigotMan(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:
Brad Pitt and Dean Norris — 52 years old

You've got to be kiddin' me angry

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by ProfDumbledor(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:

Born 1971. Tupac is his age. Snoop dog is 1972 same age as Eminen
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by obafemee80(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
You were the plastic surgeon or you paid for their surgeries
Google is your friend tongue
Chuck Norris,Stallone....
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by JackBizzle: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:
Guys looks better with beards, healthy beards Biko!
I just pity beardless ones, they look like teens while those with beards but clean shaves looks old kinda

undecided

Not every guy can grow a beard.

Or let's imagine a guy wrote this

"I just pity flat chested women. they look like teens while those with big breasts but good shape look womanly kinda"
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by DOnlooker(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op maybe you should research more and tell us how many plastic surgeries the younger looking ones like Stallone has undergone before we judge their looks.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

undecided

Not every guy can grow a beard.

Or let's imagine a guy wrote this

"I just pity flat chested women. they look like teens while those with big breasts but good shape look womanly kinda"
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
Born 1971. Tupac is his age. Snoop dog is 1972 same age as Eminen
So?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by shumuel(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:
Sylvester Stallone and Tommy Lee Jones — 70 years old

Stallone is way over 70, on a show like 12 years ago it was said on stage that he didn't age, and he was 70 then, his age mate besides him who already looked so old in looks asked him what he used.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by JackBizzle: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by shumuel(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:
Frédéric Diefenthal and Daniel Craig — 48 years old

Daniel Craig should be aroud 53-55 now, he was around 50 when he started acting James Bond roles, so calculate
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by viexcey(f): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by cao(f): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
:DStallion and Dwyane my ageless men.
The power of airbrushing in that pic is crazy! See how they just smoothed out Jet Li's craters...see how they tried to make them look as young as Liam Hemsworth.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by cao(f): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
shumuel:

Daniel Craig should be aroud 53-55 now, he was around 50 when he started acting James Bond roles, so calculate
Actually, he's the youngest Bond*, he was 38, so you need to recalculate.

*whoops Lazenby was 30, so that makes him the third youngest to star as Bond. Connery was the second youngest at 32.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gaara101:

I've been trying to decipher and crack this code since the past 2 hours@the bolded.
Jesus! I need panadol
Savage
grin
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by EAZY2422(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
viexcey:

... And didn't I correct it peacefully?
eeehhhh.......sorry ooo...make una no vex abeg.make una no slap una self.op see what u've caused abi?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by sugarbeesmith(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
anyone notice that those on the left are facially younger than those at the right
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by shumuel(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
cao:

Actually, he's the youngest Bond*, he was 38, so you need to recalculate.

*whoops Lazenby was 30, so that makes him the third youngest to star as Bond. Connery was the second youngest at 32.

kikiki Lol grin Who told you that lie ? You speak like people don't lie/hide their age,, anyways it was M who first said his age in a ''Behide the scene interview'' she said they had no choice than to chose him despite his age, she also speak of his attitude which was totally diferent from the ''Bond'' but she guess the world needed something new, i later read about it, lastly, do craig look that age to you, like really undecided ?

Cao, long time grin so you still frequent NL, i guess it's because i haven't been visiting game section grin wink
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by DonTobyM(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai.. this is fantastic! coolChai.. this is fantastic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo / Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.