Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age (59374 Views)

Top Hollywood Celebrities Of Igbo Origin (updated) / Beyonce ROCKS Her Natural Hair & It’s Almost Unbelievable [photos] / If All Of Hollywood Is Gay, Then How Come Bill Cosby Is Any Different? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Pearly255(f): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
26 shocked Ain't good at all.

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by akigbemaru: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nollywood phones.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
See the Rapgod Eminem, those days I loved him(why being king when u can be a god) GOAT
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by pamcode(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:
Lana Del Rey and Keira Knightley — 31 years old
Sorry bro but to compare women you would have to take in other factors like cosmetics, facial surgery etc. Good work tho.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by smartkester(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
prela:
the people on the right though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
am thinking samething too.. Those on the left are looking younger

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Uniquejames(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:
Brad Pitt and Dean Norris — 52 years old
at 52 see him hair style
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
cao:

The power of airbrushing in that pic is crazy! See how they just smoothed out Jet Li's craters...see how they tried to make them look as young as Liam Hemsworth.
grin
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by cao(f): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin Who told you that lie ? You speak like people don't lie/hide their age,, anyways it was M who first said his age in a ''Behide the scene interview'' she said they had no choice than to chose him despite his age, she also speak of his attitude which was totally diferent from the ''Bond'' but she guess the world needed something new, i later read about it, lastly, do craig look that age to you, like really undecided ?

Cao, long time grin so you still frequent NL, i guess it's because i haven't been visiting game section grin wink
Na you sabi, if the dude was the age you claim, he'd look different...oyinbos tend to look more aged when compared to other races. This one calling Judy Dench, M. Like the actress had anything to do with the casting. Just continue recalculating.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by cao(f): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
pamcode:
Sorry bro but to compare women you would have to take in other factors like cosmetics, facial surgery etc. Good work tho.
Same with Hollywood's men, or you think that Stallone's look is natural?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by pamcode(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
cao:

Same with Hollywood's men, or you think that Stallone's look is natural?
Same with some the men true expect the guys renowned for hardcore Action movies.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by samuelezekiel(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
ovalrose:
wow. But that 26 year old one no good o. As for Gerald Butler, he just has a beard dazall.

that's right, beard makes you look older than your age...
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by shumuel(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
cao:

Na you sabi, if the dude was the age you claim, he'd look different...oyinbos tend to look more aged when compared to other races. This one calling Judy Dench, M. Like the actress had anything to do with the casting. Just continue recalculating.

Lol grin Okay, let me ask you this question.

In the Movie: The Expendables. Would you had believed that Stallone or Jet Li was over 50 ?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by cao(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
shumuel:

Lol grin Okay, let me ask you this question.

In the Movie: The Expendables. Who you had believe that Stallone or Jet Li was over 50 ?
Your eyes no dey function?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by cao(f): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
pamcode:
Same with some the men true expect the guys renowned for hardcore Action movies.
Except ke, abi Chuck Norris & Arnold own natural?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Ugolynn(f): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
frinx:
Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson — 26 years old
grin
frinx:
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by shumuel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
cao:

Your eyes no dey function?

hahahaha Lol grin so you don't believe Jet Li and Stallone are over 50 too,, you need the Hollywood History book, Make-up is what they are using grin
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by segzyogondus(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
This story shock me oooo.... Abeg mk una let me know when una wan compare the ages of Nigerian celebrities.......
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by cao(f): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
shumuel:

hahahaha Lol grin so you don't believe Jet Li and Stallone are over 50 too,, you need the Hollywood History book, Make-up is what they are using grin
Too, ke? So you actually believed. Guy, you need to visit your optometrist.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by shumuel(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
cao:

Too, ke? So you actually believed. Guy, you need to visit your optometrist.

Okay, i hear you(give up) grin they are all 40 tongue
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by Shaballantin(m): 2:16am On Mar 13, 2017
frinx:
are yu kidin me?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by pamcode(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2017
cao:

Except ke, abi Chuck Norris & Arnold own natural?
sorry I made an error, I meant especially the hardcore Action guys.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by salt1: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Wow
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age by JacksonD7: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2017
frinx:

Wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.