Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1929 Views)

Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! / Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by StewpidBoi: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: .. by Chimaritoponcho: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Your moniker says it all what else can we expect from a stupid boy

1 Like

Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Your moniker says it all what else can we expect from a stupid boy
Ah! dont mind my moniker o! Ive kuku warned u before.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Your monicker though
Re: .. by Optional2(f): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
when you have had 18m in ur account dey will start sending you pm... For now go hustle

1 Like

Re: .. by Chimaritoponcho: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
StewpidBoi:
Ah! dont mind my moniker o! Ive kuku warned u before.
Okay na antie tonto is single again oo she fits ur descriptiongrin
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Optional2:
when you have had 18m in ur account dey will start sending you pm... For now go hustle
APPEARANCES ARE DECEPTIVE! I have told you the truth up there, so if u allow Moniker or Brandy to deceive u, well, its you and God na. See my hands, CLEAN! cheesy
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

Okay na antie tonto is single again oo she fits ur descriptiongrin
Kikikikikiki grin her past is too rough it would be tormenting her everywhere.
Re: .. by Chimaritoponcho: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
StewpidBoi:
Kikikikikiki grin her past is too rough it would be tormenting her everywhere.
What happened?
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Optional2:
How would you know? What if thats why Im on NL cos I think they're all pretenders now....okay, nuff said. If my girl comes around she would do the right thing and not try to obtain my bank info thru...errm...coni coni tricks grin
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

What happened?
Oh I dont seriously date female celebrities- and models. I think they're lousy and loose so only good for friendship. yeah thats my opinion. I like a peaceful girl who's not into all that noise.
Re: .. by carzola(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Optional2:
How much does your boyfriend have in his account? People that post things like this are dying of poverty.. And to add salt to injury dey might be dating a poor illiterate.

Re: .. by Chimaritoponcho: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
StewpidBoi:
Oh I dont seriously date female celebrities- and models. I think they're lousy and loose so only good for friendship. yeah thats my opinion. I like a peaceful girl who's not into all that noise.
Sure boy

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op, oya send the pm grin cheesy grin
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Aderola15:
ha an! YOU were supposed to send it na. shey u know I'm the one doing ako here cool so allow me to do plenty Shakara. Starting with, PM me or no deal! wink
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Op is serious, no break in heart oohsmiley
Re: .. by Alvino1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
u dey look for gf na em u dey write all this 60 leaves exercise book for here... u never ready.... it's like an upcoming artist making the size of his first track 200mb.... who go download am... well i wish you luck sha

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tuham:

Haba!!!!!

Tuham, iyamm peaceful na. wink
My name is Peace sef cheesy grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
StewpidBoi:
ha an! YOU were supposed to send it na. shey u know I'm the one doing ako here cool so allow me to do plenty Shakara. Starting with, PM me or no deal! wink

Kikikikikikiki grin grin cheesy grin grin

Berra send the PM before I change my mind. tongue
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tuham:

Thank u! U can read between the lines.

Reminds me of when I went to buy stuff from a store run by some ladies and one of the them accidentally dropped the milk. So I said "Eeya, now u have to change it" And they all laughed and the lady jokingly said "why na, nothing happened to it na" and I jokingly replied "yes, but to me that's warranty void" and they laughed again. Then I paid and she was packing all the things I bought, including that milk. So I was like "You haven't changed the milk tho, u need to change it smiley" Then she reluctantly went to change it. I figure she initially thought I was kidding but I wasn't.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Haba!!!!!

Tuham, iyamm peaceful na. wink
My name is Peace sef cheesy grin

Issorite then
Oya StewpidBoi do the needful
So By this sunday, me go just arrange with Nairaland mods to put your pre-wedding pisshure on FP grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
StewpidBoi:
Thank u! U can read between the lines.

Reminds me of when I went to buy stuff from a store run by some ladies and one of the them accidentally dropped the milk. So I said "Eeya, now u have to change it" And they all laughed and the lady jokingly said "why na, nothing happened to it na" and I jokingly replied "yes, but to me that's warranty void" and they laughed again. Then I paid and she was packing all the things I bought, including that milk. So I was like "You haven't changed the milk tho, u need to change it smiley" Then she reluctantly went to change it. I figure she initially thought I was kidding but I wasn't.

Lol..
But back to the matter, if Aderola15 finally accepted you..
You'll drop something for me oohwink
Re: .. by PrickGetSize(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Must you meet your wife on Nairaland?
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tuham:

Lol..
But back to the matter, if Aderola15 finally accepted you..
You'll drop something for me oohwink
Best Man Tinz Loading..... cool

But don't involve nairaland o. Let's keep it discreet wink
Re: .. by Optional2(f): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
How much does your boyfriend have in his account? People that post things like this are dying of poverty.. And to add salt to injury dey might be dating a poor illiterate.

lolz uncle!! We done meet b4 why op matter dey pepper u like this See as u carry op matter for head like person wey dey sell yestdy's akara wey pple no wan buy..

Biko take chill pill and calm ur nerves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Must you meet your wife from Nairaland?
Noo. But it's not like all nairalanders are from another planet called NAIRAPLANET na. Shebi there are real people like u and I that came here, so I believe she too might just be passing by smiley
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tuham:

Issorite then
Oya StewpidBoi do the needful
So By this sunday, me go just arrange with Nairaland mods to put your pre-wedding pisshure on FP grin
Loooool. Oya tell him to send the PM jawe angry
Re: .. by StewpidBoi: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Loooool. Oya tell him to send the PM jawe angry
grin
By the way, what do u mean by "boys shack"? I would understand if u said "boys shag" but now I don't

And also by the way, about the PM.. Look below grin

Re: .. by carzola(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Optional2:

lolz uncle!! We done meet b4 why op matter dey pepper u like this See as u carry op matter for head like person wey dey sell yestdy's akara wey pple no wan buy..

Biko take chill pill and calm ur nerves.
I wasn't quoting the op..
I hope you didn't drop your sense in
The offering box.
Re: .. by Idydarling(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
op will u be my friend?
Re: .. by dacblogger: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
The o.p is husband material...dnt worry,they will send u pm. smiley
Re: .. by Optional2(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
I wasn't quoting the op..
I hope you didn't drop your sense in
The offering box.

today na Sunny day na person wey never chop belle-ful dey exchange words online cos e dey release em anger of food for anybody e see...

I waka pass you uncle by saying 'get behide me satan'

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. / Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Topless In New Photo / This Guy I Like Said He Will Never Cheat On His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.