Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! (6944 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by bilulu(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Which of these sleeping positions will you prefer for you and your partner?

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abegi no be every night we go dey sleep like dis jor

10 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by jopretty(f): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
All grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by ladygudhead(f): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
I like B

love is 'sweat'?

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by bilulu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:
Abegi no be every night we go dey sleep like dis jor
y? don't u think its makes u more relaxed?
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
All but D is favourite.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't know why but as a man, i dislike A.

i do B 80% of the time. It gives your partner the feeling that she is secured and she can lean and depend on you.

I only do C when i have other intentions. Makes it easy to just slip it in.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by jonaifame22(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
All of the above, but B,C,D are my favourite.
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by MizTyna(f): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
I loveeee D. Next is A
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
bilulu:

y? don't u think its makes u more relaxed?

How?
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by iykekelvins(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
B
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by SHEEGO2015(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
D
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Weblow: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Let me go and try all and come back with the ansa

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by vault(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
C normal day...... A when hubby is tired....... B after fantastic s*x.......D when you just apologised to wife......... I try nah undecided
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
TEAM B
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Destiny4fame(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB ;DBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
She ain't gonna sleep in my room everyday, she's going to have her own room.
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Destiny4fame:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB grin BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Alright friend, we get it,you REALLY like B grin

B hypothetically,but in actuality I'd be all over the bed grin
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by cruzita(f): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
none.I hate body contacts when I'm sleeping .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by MadeOfBlaq(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
'A' happens when the wife is the bread winner of the house
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Picture 'A' doesn't seem Manly...

So I'd choose 'B' n 'D' Which er Manly and gives your woman a secure feeling.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Adesiji77: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
All of the above lipsrsealed
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
[size=18pt]B[/size]

Yourmain coman see something tongue
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Spybradd: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
C and D..more relaxing. But D is best.
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by adexdon(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
bilulu:
Which of these sleeping positions will you prefer for you and your partner?
.. .
none of d above
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Adasun(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
see as una da B nd D like na jamb answerundecided

make una go marry natongue
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by refiner(f): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
I prefer D
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by bilulu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
if u keep practicing B trust me u will get heartache
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by jachi001(f): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED BELOW!
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
[size=18pt]B[/size]

Yourmain coman see something tongue

Hehe I like B too tongue
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by gynny(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
C and D
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
YourMain:

Hehe I like B too tongue
so which you love most?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics / Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? / 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.