Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian (30581 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by winkmart: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nollwyood actress, Adediwura Blackgold has made known her reservations about ladies constantly using intimacy gadgets.

In a chat with Potpourrri, Blackgold said:

“Actually, I do hear girls discuss it,” she said, when she was asked if it is okay for a woman to use intimacy gadgets. “I hear them discussing it that when one is addicted to such there’s high possibility of becoming a lesbian.

On the other hand, I hear guys have their own intimacy gadgets too. Do they? Please answer me too”. Case dismissed.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ipt9jqAiNv4/WLwJXCaIg-I/AAAAAAAAD7k/32tTGUIlO-4kXx21CxdtHidsReYNoRfiACLcB/s640/adediwura.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/constant-use-of-sex-toys-can-turn-lady.html
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Akanbiogun: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
She must be a lesbian too. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Potpouriiii
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by AkinPhysicist: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Tazdroid(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
undecided undecided

Am I the only one who thinks about 3 mins were wasted reading this? It makes little sense

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by omoalajah(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Definitely True. In other news, Peep at my Signature....

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by JSmart4u(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
The vibrations from large dildos gives them orgasms that no dick can give. I pity the size of their veejays sad

UPDATE: But the post SENSELESS OOO

4 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by direx123(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
smiley
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by bbbabes(f): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Have you seen male sexx toys before : www.blackberrybabes.com

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by eweresaro: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
interesting
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
The intimacy gadget of guys is you grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Eddygourdo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
The men must be gay too by her analysis. I do not disagree with her anywaay. But whatever that rocks one's boat. I wish many men were gay, and many slim yanshless women were lesbian, this will leave a lot of curvy big assed women for urs truly to massacre. If only wishes came true. #sadface

4 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by baike: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
may be she have one in her birth room
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by UnknownT: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
In a chat with POTPOURRI, why is the source BLACKBERRYBABES?
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by chuose2: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
It's called Self Service, Masturbation

Lets hear from the Pastor Masturbation about Self Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbYW5nmU4Y

3 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by praisekeyzz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wetin concern me?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by joystickextend1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmm Interesting
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
First she acts like she doesn't discuus "i hear girls dicussing it "
Which girls ? Her n her friends grin
When it got hot then she dismissed and diverted it to guy toys ... please which toys do they use "straight men i mean"
Auntie just they pretend tongue

3 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by NoBetterNigeria: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Not what you think...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Eroms4life17(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
That smile looks suspicious. How am i sure she doesn't use one herself. Girls and public pretence are like..... WHO GET THAT PIC?

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by praisekeyzz(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
And u just dropped a comment too...

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Odunharry(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
na wah o.. Very soon she will try it.

Male intimacy gadget no go work for 9geria here..Make dem no try am at all

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
dis one weak me o undecided...

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by u11ae1013: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
u must be talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by PrickGetSize(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
90% of ladies are bisexual in nature. The use of intimacy gadget could easily lead some to becoming full lesbians.

9 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by ladyF(f): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
So guys that use gadgets have gay tendencies too abi? Her argument is flawed jor. angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by TosineGuy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
wen u see confirm diicvk and d guy do d fuvvking well, d lady no go tink of being a lesbian.
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by tmgold007(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
90% of ladies are bisexual in nature. The use of intimacy gadget could easily lead some to becoming full lesbians.
I concour

4 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by holatimmy(f): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
cry cry cry...

Kile leyi bayi

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Memphis357(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
She never jam my prick be that naaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Is Not Bleaching With Your Money (photos) / Olatunji Bukky Buys SUV Ford For Her Birthday (Photos) / Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.