Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian (30595 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by spaggyy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
its very true
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Guruboi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by MizTyna(f): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eddygourdo:
The men must be gay too by her analysis. I do not disagree with her anywaay. But whatever that rocks one's boat. I wish many men were gay, and many slim yanshless women were lesbian, this will leave a lot of curvy big assed women for urs truly to massacre. If only wishes came true. #sadface

Pele
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by atuanso84: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
intimacy toys were for lonely people more like sick aids. same is mastubation and all. they for sick isolated people.

pls people if you've reach certain age find yourself a partner by all means. any bad human company is better than in animate objects.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Eddygourdo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
MizTyna:

Pele
thank you ma, don't mention
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yea its cucumber grin
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
First she acts like she doesn't discuus "i hear girls dicussing it "
Which girls ? Her n her friends grin
When it got hot then she dismissed and diverted it to guy toys ... please which toys do they use "straight men i mean"
Auntie just they pretend tongue
eh eh,,,anyway na look I go dey look u sha
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by sweatlana: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
I just hate intimacy gadgets. I just don't get it undecided
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ponbolkay:
The intimacy gadget of guys is you grin grin grin grin grin
yea its cucumber grin

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Click "like" if you think that more than 80% of ladies are lesbians...at least bisexual cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Ifebazz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
undecided undecided

Am I the only one who thinks about 3 mins were wasted reading this? It makes little sense
Definitely not alone.

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Juicypot247(f): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Big lie! It might only make you masturbate frequently.
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Fortunehunter(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Innocent lady.

You heard that ladies ..................?
And you heard that men ..................?

If you only hear your friends discuss about it,
Swear say you never see am or use am before
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
undecided undecided

Am I the only one who thinks about 3 mins were wasted reading this? It makes little sense
You are the one that made little sense. Are you a woman? Do you use intimacy gadgets? Are you a lesbian?
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by amazon14: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is a very stupid post of 2017, don't you think so nairalanders?
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nightshift(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
I remember the day I saw rubber puzzy in a Hamburg sex shop. The seller told me it felt like the real thing and that he sold dozens of it every month. Some had weird pubic hairs and clit. That seem to be the type of men's stuff the lady was talking about. Some men use such to ywank-off pressure. It's all in the mix sha.
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
martynz50:
yea its cucumber grin
Lol... haba Chief grin grin
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by AngelicBeing: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
undecided undecided

cool tongue
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Tazdroid(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
cool tongue
make sure you brush your teeth before you go to bed

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Juicypot247:
Big lie! It
might only make you masturbate frequently.
Intimacy gadget user spotted!
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by AngelicBeing: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
[s]
Tazdroid:
make sure you brush your teeth before you go to bed
[/s] angry
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Dycaptain(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
At all at all
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Tazdroid(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Dycaptain(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
amazon14:
This is a very stupid post of 2017, don't you think so nairalanders?
no we don't so explain more
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by AngelicBeing: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
grin
Better smiley cool
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Dom123(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
The lady is already a lesbian.
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
undecided undecided

Bro you are not alone
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Pray(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Akanbiogun:
She must be a lesbian too. lipsrsealed
she definitely is.
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by oluwasegun007(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
winkmart:
Nollwyood actress, Adediwura Blackgold has made known her reservations about ladies constantly using intimacy gadgets.

In a chat with Potpourrri, Blackgold said:

“Actually, I do hear girls discuss it,” she said, when she was asked if it is okay for a woman to use intimacy gadgets. “I hear them discussing it that when one is addicted to such there’s high possibility of becoming a lesbian.

On the other hand, I hear guys have their own intimacy gadgets too. Do they? Please answer me too”. Case dismissed.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ipt9jqAiNv4/WLwJXCaIg-I/AAAAAAAAD7k/32tTGUIlO-4kXx21CxdtHidsReYNoRfiACLcB/s640/adediwura.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/constant-use-of-sex-toys-can-turn-lady.html

pls don't tell me u are one, because u are too beautiful to be one.....
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by nonix22(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Not what you think...
u got me. bad pix. chai!

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Wiz3t: 2:16am On Mar 06, 2017
chuose2:
It's called Self Service, Masturbation

Lets hear from the Pastor Masturbation about Self Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbYW5nmU4Y

This pastor doesn't understand the spirit behind mastubation. He needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by wink2015(m): 2:54am On Mar 06, 2017
winkmart:
Nollwyood actress, Adediwura Blackgold has made known her reservations about ladies constantly using intimacy gadgets.

In a chat with Potpourrri, Blackgold said:

“Actually, I do hear girls discuss it,” she said, when she was asked if it is okay for a woman to use intimacy gadgets. “I hear them discussing it that when one is addicted to such there’s high possibility of becoming a lesbian.

On the other hand, I hear guys have their own intimacy gadgets too. Do they? Please answer me too”. Case dismissed.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ipt9jqAiNv4/WLwJXCaIg-I/AAAAAAAAD7k/32tTGUIlO-4kXx21CxdtHidsReYNoRfiACLcB/s640/adediwura.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/constant-use-of-sex-toys-can-turn-lady.html

how many girls can even afford intimacy gadget in nigeria. but there is a cheaper way to go about it with just a Cucumber!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Joins The #10yearchallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.