Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian (30594 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by dangotesmummy: 5:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Oya come and taste this one.you'll throw away for dildos

Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Hades2016(m): 5:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
undecided undecided

Am I the only one who thinks about 3 mins were wasted reading this? It makes little sense
it's makes no sense at all .... undecided
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by AlphaStyles(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2017
lol
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by Coldfeets: 6:45am On Mar 06, 2017
I don't see the correlation between lesbians and intimacy gadgets at all.

Toy is toy and human is human.

Unless she is trying to imply that lesbians do see and use each other as toys? tongue
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by chuose2: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wiz3t:

This pastor doesn't understand the spirit behind mastubation. He needs deliverance.

I agree.

EVen unbelievers know that masturbation is wrong
Re: Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian by stagamagadasca(f): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrickGetSize:
90% of ladies are bisexual in nature. The use of intimacy gadget could easily lead some to becoming full lesbians.
99 percent point of correction... dy just pretend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Joins The #10yearchallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.