Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House (73132 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by sweetestboi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Poor Kemen!! i thought by now u already know how konji works""""
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by 0955eb027(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
uchedydy:
Lesson for every man, if woman no rock u, no body could. Since woman made me get 3.47 cgpa (2.2) instead of 2.1 in the university, I have learnt my lessons. Even tho I am doing well now, but I would never play with woman.
!
Fear woman, most of them are evil.
!
#fearTBoss
Bro, how come we graduated with the same cgpa, owing to the same reason.
Nawa for women o, wetin carry me go scot for my friends house sef.
Chai.
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by seunmsg(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dongreat:
Funny how they disqualified the guy for touch a lady but allowed another for giving a BJ and b*obs sucking. You think the world was is not mad, well here is a proof to discredit your theory.

The BJ and boobs sucking was by mutual consent. Kemen's gropping of tboss was not with her consent and could be likened to rape.

8 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by eyinjuege: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dongreat:
Funny how they disqualified the guy for touch a lady but allowed another for giving a BJ and b*obs sucking. You think the world was is not mad, well here is a proof to discredit your theory.

He touched her without her approval.

That's the difference.

One could be counted as sexual assault, the other can be termed as consensual.

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by AkinPhysicist: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
seunmsg:
He just lost the opportunity of winning N25million because of his inability to control himself. Ladies have been bringing men down since the time of Adam and Eve and still, guys never learn embarassed.

Seriously, wetin dey that tboss body self? I don't like the girl for anything and her nose ring is really irritating. I hope Kemen gets to learn from this going forward. Always control your kongi no matter how attracted you are to a lady.

cheesy Leave that talk joor - that gal is fine. If you d*ck no stand near am you be okobo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by AkinPhysicist: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
softwerk:
Just imagine the embarrassment to himself, his family and the disgrace to his state, Akwa Ibom that spent N1Million on a BIG postal to campaign for him like he belonged to PDPshocked

Konji na really BIG fool!

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by emerged01(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dongreat:

The action of Kemen was without consent.

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by QueenOfcasting(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
softwerk:
Just imagine the embarrassment to himself, his family and the disgrace to his state, Akwa Ibom that spent N1Million on a BIG postal to campaign for him like he belonged to PDPshocked

softwerk:
Just imagine the embarrassment to himself, his family and the disgrace to his state, [b]Akwa Ibom
that spent N1Million on a BIG postal to campaign for him like he belonged to PDPshocked

[/b]
softwerk:

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by jimmyT: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Una nor know say Tboss na Big Brother babe.

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by JohnieWalker(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
uchedydy:
Lesson for every man, if woman no rock u, no body could. Since woman made me get 3.47 cgpa (2.2) instead of 2.1 in the university, I have learnt my lessons. Even tho I am doing well now, but I would never play with woman.
!
!
#fearTBoss
Lolz you no well o
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by QueenOfcasting(f): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
[s][/s]
emerged01:

emerged01:

emerged01:

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by seunmsg(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Leave that talk joor - that gal is fine. If you d*ck no stand near am you be okobo cheesy

She just yellow and fine for face. No booby no yansh. I can never lose control because of her. Make she just carry her wahala and leave the house next Sunday before she brings down another person.

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Orpe7(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bro you should atleast chill first, win the money and tboss would definitely be urs

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by martineverest(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
It was during Jonathan's tenure they brought this rubbish
big Brother had been since 2003

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by bestspoke: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
zinny377:
What actually did he do? Big brother should have evicted him tonight cos disqualification is rather harsh.
Telling you this is a total disgrace.
He'd regret coming to that show.
Nigerians can aggravate the things beyond norm.

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by ImadeUReadThis: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tboss is partly Romanian and I can bet Gypsie - the trashiest euro trash and she still dey form

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by mayoor15(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
uchedydy:
!
!
#fearTBoss
Chai, because of woman, oga o
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Naijahelm:
Read the earlier trend: https://www.nairaland.com/3664890/bbnaija-kemen-touches-tboss-while

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kemen has officially been Disqualified and evicted from the house for sexually harassing fellow housemate, TBoss.

The Big Brother Naija action follows after, Kemen was caught on camera creeping in on Tboss last night.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-housemate-kemen-disqualified.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
LOL NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OF THIS YOUR BBNAIJA. STUPID SHOW

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by fof1: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
It was during Jonathan's tenure they brought this rubbish

U ARE REALY VERY VERY SICK IN UR HEAD. WHAT CONCERNS JONA WITH BB SHOWS. IDLE FELLOWS SEEKING RELEVANCE.

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
wetin dey tboss body na? Ogbeni u no do well o uriel nko debbie nko marvis nko not forgetting headmistress bisola

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by martineverest(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
HonabFaj:
Wow ,They are trying to make Big brother Naija stand out from other Big brother shows,Big brother shows was known for nudity display ,even sex in some cases ,maybe thats why the kemen that .

they were trying to avoid ofunneka incident of 2007 that almost caused banning of the show in Nigeria
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
wetin dey tboss body na?
Ogbeni u no do well o
uriel nko
debbie nko
marvis nko
not forgetting headmistress bisola
u no see those people gbensh? Na tboss wey get insecurity issues and loud mouth,person wey u suppose wash down immediatelly she dey misyarn
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by AkinPhysicist: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
seunmsg:

She just yellow and fine for face. No booby no yansh. I can never lose control because of her. Make she just carry her wahala and leave the house next Sunday before she brings down another person.

I don't watch this useless show so I never see her yanch or tits. From what I have seen she is a fine (physical) woman. I won't even let a woman come between me and $500 let alone $50K. That's another topic entirely. As far as the show is concerned I believe its a game of elimination. Everyone there is trying to bring the other folks down. So if she succeeds in doing that - she wins. That's the game

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
At least I better pass am

What a national disgrace
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by HayZee06(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chai i pity d gal wey dis konjilicious guy go jam to cure his konji
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by chachauche(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
The punna no even get fine face self,konji is a disgrace I tell u

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
emerged01:

true... But ofunneka was raped in 2007 but big brother didn't do anything until Nigeria this rep almost banned them
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by kenny1313(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
fryoobest:
Eeiya, Ladies & gentlemen selling their destinies for just 25m, converted to a good currency today, That's less than $50,000. God help Nigeria & help our youths...

Please give me the 25m, and take my destiny!!!!
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by fof1: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
uchedydy:
!
!
#fearTBoss

ITS GOOD TO KNOW.PLS TELL UR STORY HERE FIR A LESSON TO ALL. SOME BODY MUST GET SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF IT.
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by HonabFaj(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
martineverest:
they were trying to avoid ofunneka incident of the 2007 that almost caused banning of the show in Nigeria

Exactly,several petitions had been wrote against the show .
They are trying to make some corrections

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by fof1: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
uchedydy:
!
!
#fearTBoss

ITS GOOD TO KNOW.PLS TELL UR STORY HERE FOR A LESSON TO ALL. SOME BODY MUST GET SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF IT. IT IS ALWAYS VERY GOOD TO SHARE LIFE'S EMPRIENCES.

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by vertueptime: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ipob, na dem,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / Area Boys In Sapele Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.