Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) (15043 Views)

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange / Crypto-training/crypto-trading/crypto-investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by enolife2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
crypto2017:

sorry for that.there shld not be excuse for missing ur call.pls send a txt again.i will be prompt
I have send the same message again requesting to be added to the whatapp group
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
enolife2:

I have send the same message again requesting to be added to the whatapp group

we are moving all members and new entrants to our SLACK PLATFORM.

kindly send ur email to : 09035109442 to get an invite

u can download SLACK ON UR MOBILE PHONES AND LAPTOPS
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Trust it's been a great day.

It's nice to see that we are eager to continue our online tutorial on CPC internal trading metrix with our CEO, Mr Peter Moradeyo on our Slack Channel(FREE)

For effectiveness and to allow everyone especially those joining the group to be on the same page, we have decided to hold the tutorials on the following days:

*Saturdays: 7pm - 8pm.*
*Sundays: 7pm - 8pm.*
*Tuesdays: 7pm - 8pm.*
*Thursdays: 8pm - 9pm.*

However, the classes held till date will be pinned on the slack channel soon.

TO JOIN THE SLACK GROUP,PLS DOWNLOAD SLACK ON UR PHONE STORE(PLAY STORE) AND SEND UR E-MAIL TO THIS MOBILE : 09035109442. AN INVITE WILL BE SENT TO UR BOX.

Thank you
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by coinanytime(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Perfect money, Bitcoin and Neteller available for Quick funding... whatsapp: 09022387191
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Dollabiz: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Let's tra
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kindly follow us on our social media handles:
Twitter: @cryptocertified
Instagram:@cryptopluscertified
Facebook:cryptopluscertified

Thank you.

#CPCwealthcomesU
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Do you want to eat ur cake and have it!!!!!! ?

THE BIG ONE IS COMING!

APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE AND ACQUISITION OF WEALTH meets at an arena controlled by the CPC TEAM

details will be revealed soonest on SLACK platform exclusively.

cryptotrading & investment revolution is about to start.

#CPCwealthcomesU

Kindly follow us on our social media handles:
Twitter: @cryptocertified
Instagram:@cryptopluscertified
Facebook:cryptopluscertified
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by shasere(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Am intrested in the training
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
*THE TRAINING IS IN 14 MINS TIME*

However before the training start, we want all team members to take this period to study how SLACK works.

There are 3 channels open to all at the moment *#general #rookies and #random*

The MD CEO would be having tonight's training on the *#general* channel. Please kindly find that channel and get set for tonight's training.

If you're accessing from your PC the channels are on *Left Hand Side* of the slack page. If you're joining from mobile, *drag from the left of your screen to see the different channels*
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
shasere:
Am intrested in the training

kindly send me ur mail to :09035109442 to join the slack channel and u can also whatapp on same mobile
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
*Are You Aware?

That the Free Cryptocurrency Training Class is live on the slack channel.

Let's join in please

Time: 7pm prompt
Date: today; 29th of July, 2017.
Venue: Slack �
Address: www.xchangerate.io ��

Admission: FREE �
To register, please fill in accurate details on www.xchangerate.io and accept the invitation sent to your email address._*

We look forward to having you *join CPC on Slack.*

NB: Do well to *Invite others, Friends , Neighbour and anyone who begs you for money*

They will thank you later.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
what are u waiting for,u will see more of this signs in shops around the world before the end of 2017.don't wait further, join the moving cryptotrading/cryptotraining train today on our SLACK PLATFORM. time is clicking.#CPCwealthcomesU #FreeSLACKcryptotraining

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
WEALTH CREATION MADE EASY @ OUR SLACK PLATFORM(#CMB)

The act of wealth creation can only be master-minded by knowledge seeking,intellectual soundness

We receive alot of appreciative messages on the performance of the MD and the entire CPC team.THE TRUTH IS WE HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET.

We don’t just trade crypto,
We teach it
We talk it
We use it
We act it
We reform it
We multiply it
WE ARE AUTHORITY IN IT.
We lead and others follow the path we lay.

In an economy that is trying to find her way out of recession,we dnt just create smile on our clients/customers faces,we make them SELF SUFFICIENT AND SELF RELIANT.

But we can do more,we are willing to do more,we are energetic to do more.
ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT MORE?

If your answer is YES,then it is time to multiple in triple folds.

THE AMOUNT OF CRYPTOTRADING KNOWLEDGE/TIPS SHARED ON OUR SLACK PLATFORM CAN MAKE A MAN RICH OVERNIGHT(this is a statement of fact).

the best gift of wealth is EMPOWERMENT.
How many people have you empowered?
How many people have you introduced to our ‘SLACK PLATFORM’

Let be our brothers keeper and show them a system that lays utmost importance to knowledge dissemination

For he that is knowledgeable is counted and known as a wealthy individual

#joinourCPCSLACKplatform
#CPCwealthcomesU
#1st.2000memebrs
#freeSLACKcryptotraining
#CPCTEAM
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by bal4real: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pls when are you coming down to Enugu State? I reside in Enugu and would like to participate in your training.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
bal4real:
Pls when are you coming down to Enugu State? I reside in Enugu and would like to participate in your training.

thanx for interest.the nearest centre to you is the portharcourt centre
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
COIN MONITORING BOARD(CMB)

Simplicity and comfortability converges at the same point.

Everybody likes comfort,nobody desires hardship in any given task or workload

Alot of investors will love to trade and make more than what cryptofxadvantage platform offers(which is very possible as a trader) but they also desire simpler trading platform to enter the cryptotrading field

Alot of traders with skilled techniques also want these following questions to be answered in the simplest form:
1.what coin can I trade on?
2.When do I buy such coin?
3.When do I exit such coin?
4.How do I improve my profitability ratio and break even fast?
5.How do I trade without loss?

Our job at crypto+certified(CPC) is to satisfy every clients wants and meet up with their targeted goals in life concerning crypto-world

Everybody likes to seat at the owners corner of a car and give instructions as to POINT OF PICK-UP AND DESIGNATION (no wonder uber and taxify are having more patronages).with coin monitoring board(CMB), you will do same in the cryptotrading and have all desires fulfilled as an investor.

It is time to move to the next stage,don’t come alone,bring a friend along,trust me they will ever be grateful to you.

KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH AND WEALTH IS CMB(coin monitoring board)

#cpcWEALTHcomesU
#joinourSLACKplatformtoday
#FREEcryptoTRAINING
#bringaFRIENDalong
#CPCteam

1 Like

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Taeewo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Taeewo post=59251683]CHECK MY SIGNATURE[/quote

checked well done
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Fimly: 2:02am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=crypto2017 post=59287381][/quote]
hello!

I'd like to commit certain amount into one of the investment websites you posted here(cryptofxadvantage) but I'd appreciate a little more info on the program.
Pls elucidate more on it.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fimly:

hello!

I'd like to commit certain amount into one of the investment websites you posted here(cryptofxadvantage) but I'd appreciate a little more info on the program.
Pls elucidate more on it.

kindly send a chat to 09035109442

we also train people to become sound crypto traders,u can join our free cryptotrading training on our slack platform
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2017
*THE MOVEMENT HAS STARTED*

*The MD CEO ,Mr. Peter Moradeyo Unveils CMB 2.0*

Due to our never ending knowledge search and premium client satisfaction, we offer to our *Kings & Queen (Our clients / members / our traders*

The MD, CEO of Xchangerate and Crypto Plus Certified is inviting everybody to the table of *knowledge dissemination at the BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE - CIVIC CENTER, VI, LAGOS STATE - 10am TODAY(15th august 2017) to demonstrate how *CMB 2.0* works and the opportunities it offers *LIVE*

If you think *CMB 1.0* is a good innovation, come and witness the crypto trading mastercraft called *CMB 2.0*

The entire CPC team will be there waiting for you, your colleagues and friends.

It is a free event, *make it count*

*_RSVP: 09035109442
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
You witness bitcoin price peak @ $4,500

You heard that the crypto-world has launched its own satalite that enables bitcoin transfer without the use of internet

You have heard that some swiss banks now wants to start the sales of BTC,LTC AND ETH

You have heard that the bitcoin cap($68bln) will soon be bigger than paypal cap($70bln)before the end of the year

You have heard that the biggest bitcoin software wallet(blockchain) has added ethereum

You have also heard Russia is on the edge of displaying China as the biggest crypto mining nation in the world

Pls don’t just read the news as an object of update,IT IS TIME TO BE THE NEWS .and rule the crypto headlines

Join the free crypto training on our SLACK PLATFORM .WEALTH CREATION MADE EASY.

BE THE SUBJECT OF THE THE MATTER AND NOT THE OBJECT

#FREETRAINING
#JOINOURSLACKPLATFORM
#CPCWEALTHCOMESU
#CPCTEAM
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by osibenaezekiel: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2017
crypto2017:
You witness bitcoin price peak @ $4,500

You heard that the crypto-world has launched its own satalite that enables bitcoin transfer without the use of internet

You have heard that some swiss banks now wants to start the sales of BTC,LTC AND ETH

You have heard that the bitcoin cap($68bln) will soon be bigger than paypal cap($70bln)before the end of the year

You have heard that the biggest bitcoin software wallet(blockchain) has added ethereum

You have also heard Russia is on the edge of displaying China as the biggest crypto mining nation in the world

Pls don’t just read the news as an object of update,IT IS TIME TO BE THE NEWS .and rule the crypto headlines

Join the free crypto training on our SLACK PLATFORM .WEALTH CREATION MADE EASY.

BE THE SUBJECT OF THE THE MATTER AND NOT THE OBJECT

#FREETRAINING
#JOINOURSLACKPLATFORM
#CPCWEALTHCOMESU
#CPCTEAM
I have download the slack app. How do I go about joining the team?
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
News Alert: Launch of CMB 2:0

Maximize profits while trading cryptocurrencies and trade on several exchanges with our unique trading tool - Coin Monitoring Board 2.0

Come experience how it works live at Eko Hotel on the 26th of August 2017.

Requirement: You must be registered on our slack channel to be able to receive an invite.

If you are registered on our slack channel, book your seat now - http:///2ie7eCW

If not, please sign up for an invite to cpchq slack here: http:///2wxSBxz

Keynote: Md, CEO xchangerate.io

Limited Seats Available.

RSVP: +234-808-687-5965. +234-806-641-3486, +234-708-496-1632
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2017
the program is free,make it a date with us at eko hotels on the 26th of august 2017

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Trade digital currencies on several exchanges with our unique trading tool- Coin Monitoring Board (CMB) 2.0 and maximise profit.

Come experience how it works live at Eko Hotel on the 26th of August 2017.

Requirement: You must be registered on our slack channel to be able to receive an invite.

If you are registered on our slack channel, book your seat now - http:///2ie7eCW

If not, please sign up for an invite to cpchq slack here: http:///2wxSBxz

or

send ur email via SMS/whatapp to sunkannmi (07060875572) or Mrs fola (08134573250) to book a seat.

it is free

From CryptoPlusCertified Team
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
CHANGE OF DATE

Due to circumstance that may affect our customer services delivery to every member and general populace in which we place at premium.

The date of this great event “LAUNCH & LIVE DEMONSTRATION OF CMB 2.0 has been moved by a day

. The new date is 27th August , 2017,time :2pm

The change of date was done in order to keep our 100% client satisfaction service to everyone which is not negotiable because in here, clients/customers are kings.

There are no changes in company visionary direction.

There are no changes in our zeal for services.

There are no changes in our innovative product delivery .

And certainly there are no changes in our commitment to your fulfillment and satisfaction.

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Taeewo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
How can one get in touch with Mr Moradeyo?
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Taeewo(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Dalecoin listed on coinmarketcap,cryptopia and etherdelta...

More coming!

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Taeewo(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Price of Dalecoin keep increasing after the listing,those that bought wen it was 0.3$ now smilling...

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Taeewo(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2017
This just turned some to millionaire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Begins Matching of Participants / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.