Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) (15041 Views)

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange / Crypto-training/crypto-trading/crypto-investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 5:10am On Oct 26, 2017
2nd day at Dubai blockchain conference

Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Well, it feels good seeing a thread like this. Congrats to people (forex traders cum cryptocurrency traders) who love to work with charts on anything relating with exchange, I'm not a trader kind of guy. But what I know is that people who have a background in forex trading tend to enter cryptocurrency with that trading mindset. For me, the market is a speculative one, no source of right information, except one's a whale. Also, there are whales who try to ensure retracement in graphs. The more people get into cryptocurrency, the more technical traders we will have. Many people trade technicals today like a self-fulfilling prophecy, not because it works but because they come from a Stocks/FX background. For sure, when the whales follow patterns (like football pools) things will move their way because, the market is still young and volatile.

And hey @Op, if you haven't really made a loss in your trade, well, I'm happy for you.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Barram: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2017
crypto2017:

please, kindly don't give any body ur btc wallet detail, even we the CPC team.what u seek is simple.which can be explained by chat or call. kindly reach Mr quabat on 09035109442.

I know the implications of that. Trust me, I've weighed the odds and have decided to make compromise, this is because I've strong precognition on your integrity and legitimacy, thus, my making such proposal. Btw, the bitcoin wallet in question is solely designated for cryptofxadvantage platform, and the amount contained in it is approximately what I want to invest, so, I'm not giving you login details to my main bitcoin wallet.
I think giving you a call is otiose and somewhat futile; reason being that I've called that line myriad of times, but you ain't picking up, and I'm not on whatsapp on the meantime.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
a staff will give u a call shortly

Barram:

I know the implications of that. Trust me, I've weighed the odds and have decided to make compromise, this is because I've strong precognition on your integrity and legitimacy, thus, my making such proposal. Btw, the bitcoin wallet in question is solely designated for cryptofxadvantage platform, and the amount contained in it is approximately what I want to invest, so, I'm not giving you login details to my main bitcoin wallet.
I think giving you a call is otiose and somewhat futile; reason being that I've called that line myriad of times, but you ain't picking up, and I'm not on whatsapp on the meantime.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Juliana7: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello sir, i'm in lagos, pls when is d next seminar in lagos coming up? Thanks
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Barram: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
crypto2017:
a staff will give u a call shortly

Yet to receive a call from any staff
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by crypto2017(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
COMMERCIALIZATION

As we evolve from being a big brand to super-internationally recognised company with a distinctive record of transparency,trust,goal-getting and target achieving.

We are making bold steps to our vision(“crypto-tradinglizing” africa as a whole and making our voice heard in the four-corners of the world)

We are breaking boundaries and mending peoples intellectuality through crypto-trading.

We did not only bring crypto-trading to you but we ensured that it is simpler than “ABC” in its application and usage through our intellectually crafted CMB2.0

Profitability of CMB2.0 usage has been termed in most corners as “CONSTANT K” meaning certainty

Commercialization of this master craft(CMB2.0) has received alot of numerous international acceptance. The world is eagerly waiting,don’t be left out.

For members asking after CMB2.0 pricing template,thank you for the show of interest,kindly note that you(clients / members) are always the first point of concern in any decision made at CPC and that will never change

Welcome to the new world of proftability and opportunity.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by abmart80: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
I am interested in the training pls how can I get started?
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by abmart80: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
None of the email you provided is working, the one that was not return there was no reply.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Barram: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
abmart80:
None of the email you provided is working, the one that was not return there was no reply.
I know nothing about the veracity of the opportunities the platform offers, but I'm sure about one thing; their very poor customer service. It can be aptly described as a travesty.
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by abmart80: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Imagine I have been calling all the phone numbers they indicate on the form, some numbers not going while they didnt pick those that went thru?
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by vpaymoney(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
crypto2017:
TALENT HUNT:

DO U HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SEAT ON THE TABLE WITH MEN

A WORLD WHERE INTELLIGENCE AND BRILLIANCY IS NOT REWARDED, IS BACKWARD IN NATURE.

OPPORTUNITY IS WHAT THESE TWO QUALIFICATIONS NEEDS TO SHOW CASE ITSELF AND THAT IS WHAT DIGITAL PLUS CONSULTING BRINGS TO THE TABLE.:

*I am happy to announce to you that there will be Star prizes for best performing accounts.*

1st Prize - *500$ Trading Capital* and a Full Time Online Employment as Professional Certified Trader with *Crypto Plus Certified* Basic Salary *N150,000* irrespective of Academic qualification.

2nd Prize - *300$ Trading Capital* and a Full Time Online Employment as Professional Certified Trainer with *Crypto Plus Certified* Basic Salary *N150,000* Academic qualification and Communication Skills may be considered

3rd Prize - *100$ Trading Capital* and a Part Time Employment as Professional Certified Trader with *Crypto Plus Certified*

Requirements
1.Must exceed *Double of Initial Capital of $40.

2.Must demonstrate understanding in the Application of in-house strategy.

3.Must show diversity in choice of portfolio and coin adoption.

4.Snapshots of trades must be available to admin every Friday for analysis and advisory.

5.Evaluation will be based on BTC value.

6.Applicants must have gone through Crypto Plus Certified Trading Course session in one of Lagos Porthacourt & Abuja centres

Interested candidates should send their Full name, Email ,Address, Venue of Course and Date of Training to:
Fola@cryptopluscertified.org or

whatapp:08056461924

Hello pls is this crypto trading better than Forex trading?
Re: Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
hmm

seems they folded

sites all down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / MMM Begins Matching of Participants / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.