Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. (457 Views)

Wonders: My Monkey Satisfy Me More Than Any Other Man Could / Military Man Could Not Stop Two People Having Sex In Public / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by Kondomatic(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
One regrettable thing that I have noticed about Nigerians especially those online is that once a man is accused of rape or any form of sexual harassment, he's guilty and a man that accuses a woman of such is lying.

This is not right.

False rape accusation is real but we ignore them and that is why people easily say he raped, abused or harassed me to get the always available public sympathy and appear innocent.

I always take time to analyze rape/sexual harassment accusations because I was once accused falsely and it took the intervention of the divine to get me out of it.

Look, I understand perfectly that Rape is a repugnant crime and the evidence in most cases rely on one person's word against another's but what I don't understand is why we find it hard to believe that women can make up false accusations?

I read the lecturer's side of the story and almost all the comments were against him..... why?

Is it because he's male? or because the lady was first to tell the story??

I understand that there are many rapists out there but what happens to the ones that were accussed falsely? What hope of getting out of the mess do they have if we continue to instantaneously believe any sexual harassment story a woman shares?

If we want equality then we must find a way to protect these guys.

A look at the picture below will tell you that the lecture was not caught pants down according to the first story we read. Based on the position of his boxers, it's safe to say that he was asked to pull it down or somebody pulled it down. That's what the man said.

Those questioning how the guys got into his car, please have you witnessed a robbery scene before?

I am not saying he's innocent but it's possible so let's hold our peace until investigation is completed instead of condemning and abusing him and his family for a crime we are not sure committed.

Re: IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by AkinPhysicist: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Me too I have a feeling he is innocent
Re: IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by falconey(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na your uncle ni?
Re: IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by Apina(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
my instincts tell me that the man was framed
Re: IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by Kondomatic(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
Me too I have a feeling he is innocent
I hope the school carries out a thorough investigation into the story so we will know the truth.
Re: IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by Kondomatic(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Apina:
my instincts tell me that the man was framed
At least he should be assumed innocent until investigations prove him guilty.
Re: IBBU LECTURER: The Man Could Be Innocent. by Kondomatic(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
falconey:
Na your uncle ni?
Nope.

Does it matter?

lalasticlala do you think he's guilty?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal / Domestic Violence- Mr. Right Prologue / Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.