Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee (2445 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
good evening romancelanders...

this evening Is so not a good one for me as I type this...
my senior bro just injured me because of his fiancee..

I had told him about my schooling and that I was leaving for school tomorrow.. (I asked him for money with all humility in me).
He promised giving me the money today, when he left for church I reminded him about the money ,his fiancee who was with him cut in and told him not to forget about the money for hair he had promised her...

He immediately signed and told me that he doesn't have money that I should leave him alone...
I tried protesting ( I held him mildly on the hand and he used one iron setting in the parlour to hit my hand...)
I'm so angry and depressed right now...
many questions are running through my mind right now...
i hate family ;'(
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by daben1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eeya!! So what do you want romancelander to do now, give you the money? Go and work for your money!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wey the wound?back ur story with pics Pls.Na so ur bf airforce dey do,na pictures first bf any story. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by saxwizard(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
i don't know if I should believe this story all I can tell you is sorry...........your bro dey mumu control at the moment. ...dont worry he will be back to factory setting. .....goodluck and prepare ur load for school tomorrow

odigba

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by WhiteSoup: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
pinkiecutie:

I had told him about my schooling and that I was leaving for school tomorrow.. (I asked him for money with all humility in me).
He promised giving me the money today, when he left for church I reminded him about the money ,his fiancee who was with him cut in and told him not to forget about the money for hair he had promised her...

He immediately signed and told me that he doesn't have money that I should leave him alone...
I tried protesting ( I held him mildly on the hand and he used one iron setting in the parlour to hit my hand...)
i hate family ;'(

Nairaland is the wrongest place to seek advice because some people will now be telling you they knows where they sell Rat undecidedPoison.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by PrickGetSize(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pinshure of your wound.
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by CplusJason: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
pinkiecutie:

i hate family ;'(
You don't have to say that.

Just try and talk to him in the morning and see his reaction.

As for the fiance, she nor go last with your brother.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
so, he hit you cos of his fiance niyen.

Smh.,... Ur story dsnt add up.

If your sister had cut in and not his fiance, you'd claim he hit you cos of ur sis?

Carry your jealousy away

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by daben1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Karma is at work, only God knows how many times you've prevented your boyfriend from giving his relatives money.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:

If your sister had cut in and not his fiance, you'd claim he hit you cos of ur sis?

Carry your jealousy away
jealousy?
jealous of who?
I actually connected two of them together so why should I be jealous

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by baylord101(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
It's not the first time this fictional story is shared on nairaland
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Eddygourdo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
What gives you the right to wounded us tonight with ya grammar
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by NevetsIbot(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
pinkiecutie:
jealousy?
jealous of who?
I actually connected two of them together so why should I be jealous
you connected them both nd she nor gree follow ur bro talk?..... See wetin connectioning cost you o
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eddygourdo:
What gives you the right to wounded us tonight with ya grammar
beg your pardon
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
you connected them both nd she nor gree follow ur bro talk?..... See wetin connectioning cost you o
please stop
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by enuk80(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
eya...ur broda has been cage..tell ur family to watch out soon
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by ikp120(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
pinkiecutie:
jealousy? jealous of who? I actually connected two of them together so why should I be jealous
That's the more reason why you dey vex. cool cool cool
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Carry your jealousy away
Real talk man...girls and jealousy are like lai mohammed and lies.
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Eddygourdo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
pinkiecutie:
beg your pardon
since you begged my pardon, I hereby agree to forgive you, nevertheless edit ur topic with an appropraite word. Eg injured etc wounded isn't proper. u get ?
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by QuietHammer(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
enuk80:
eya...ur broda has been cage..tell ur family to watch out soon
No. Her brother has been iron bar
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eddygourdo:
since you begged my pardon, I hereby agree to forgive you, nevertheless edit ur topic with an appropraite word. Eg injured etc wounded isn't proper. u get ?
cool
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by obiorathesubtle: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
go and work and train yourself..

When I was your age, I used to do manual jobs to pay my school fees
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by kenigwe18: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
pinkiecutie:

i hate family ;'(
Hey deariE shit do happen at times I think the best thing to do right now is nothing. The ball is in his court trust mhe karma is a b***h im aliving testimony
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by nursennenny(f): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
daben1:
Eeya!! So what do you want romancelander to do now, give you the money? Go and work for your money!
bro you need to chill a bit. That's too harsh
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Laveda(f): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
go and work and train yourself..

When I was your age, I used to do manual jobs to pay my school fees

Nah so! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by daben1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
nursennenny:
bro you need to chill a bit. That's too harsh
i wonder why every family issue should be brought here
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Boydehot: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
As an elderly men that saw what a kid wants to see when sitting down, but the kid clambs up to take a view without asking questions before venturing on such mission....

Before i give u an advice, u have to call ur bro so that i will hear from both sides.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by obiorathesubtle: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

Nah so! grin
grin grin
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eddygourdo:
There's this popular saying that goes thus: you'll have to remove the log in your eye first, before you tell your neighbor to remove the speck in his own.
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why did you hold his hand?
Re: My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee by Eddygourdo(m): 4:45am On Mar 06, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
There's this popular saying that goes thus: you'll have to remove the log in your eye first, before you tell your neighbor to remove the speck in his own.
beautiful voltron, I will pretend u didn't take time to read and re-read your own post to ensure there was no gbagaun, nevertheless point out my log, so I correct them humbly.

That's what I did to to poor op, no be fight. Do you understand. Good morning ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House / Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... / I Need Help With My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.