Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) (59129 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
abegi..made up story
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by felixomor: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Let Apostle Suleman coman defend himself, it's as simple as that..

#FreeTheSheeple

If you defend yourself against every mad man, you may end up looking like a mad man yourself.

I hope u know?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2017
BMC. O........................... Ka Chineke Me'zioku.. BMC just relocated to Hell Fire from Okonjo Iweala Lane. This is news from Hell.. Guess what, even if Suleman marris 100 wives, we accept him the way he is. Leave Suleman alone
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2017
blessedvisky:
Since the report says they were travelling together for sometime, a pic of the two together will go a long way to convince peeps
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by doctorbabs(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2017
You dey hear Mumu comments from mumus as if the man is God, sinless,perfect or born problem free.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Boyooosa(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle Suleiman made a habit of licking Miss Otobo’s body from her toes to her private part any time they wanted to make love
This is what happens when lawyers are desperate to win case cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by dich: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
na wa o, who we go believe now?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Arsewipemod: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
subtlemee:
Wind don blow o..fowl yansh don open

You can believe anything from the look of things.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

If you defend yourself against every mad man, you may end up looking like a mad man yourself.

I hope u know?
Neither are you in any position to defend Apostle Suleiman..

I hope you know that too? #Shikenah
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by ladychioma: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Lies from the darkest pit of hell.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Ajdstroller(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2017
PapaBaby:
This news is straight from BMC headquarters. Since Apostle Suleman hates Buhari and Fulanis, time to send in BMC members to spoil his name.

could this be true??
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by fuckpro: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2017
... Downloading info
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2017
A picture will go a longgggggg way
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by joenor(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2017
blessedvisky:
Since the report says they were travelling together for sometime, a pic of the two together will go a long way to convince peeps
My Broda, this whole story is a trash... no Pics nothing like an evident to show... I hope she knows what she is doing, He's a Man Of God... Hummm

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by burkingx(f): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2017
grin

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Vicolan: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
U met Apostle September 2016 and 2017 you came out with this stuff ,Gaskiya Sister Otobo I can't believe this though am not one of his member but this is from the pit of hell........
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by hopkinsnoni(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Fear politicians ooooo.... When you say the truth they can go to any level to bring you down, pure trash!!! Anybody that believes this is highly weak and vulnerable
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by mattmobis(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
How could one believe this when u initially said she abandoned her music career and relocated to Nigeria and on the one hand you said she visited Nigeria. Again u reported that Sualiman asked her to get pregnant for him and u turned around and said that the same Sualiman got angry and wanted to terminate the pregnancy. So which one are we to believe now? Lie lie and lies!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by binary007: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle Suleiman and Miss Otobo, According to her lawyers, met in September 2016, when she visited Nigeria from her base in Canada.

Later in the story

The pastor’s desire to have more male children, according to Miss Otobo’s lawyers, made him demand that his lover should get pregnant. She subsequently got pregnant. But[b] in September 2016, Miss Otobo visited Nigeria and told the preacher that she was pregnant in a hotel she was lodged in Ikeja, Lagos.

in all sincerity, I'm not Understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by AfroSamurai: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes I agree that things happen and one shouldn't vouch for anyone but I see craters, not holes in the story.
What craters do you see, kindly share cos I don't see any.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. This is Sahara reporters you know, They first stroke you with a totally unbelievable news to see your reactions and then they throw the authentic concrete evidence at your face and watch you totally dumbfounded cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by felixomor: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Neither are you in any position to defend Apostle Suleiman..

I hope you know that too? #Shikenah

I guess u r in a position to accuse him too....
Hmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Emasel(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Any random girl with good pay can come out with such false stories, we can not be deceived.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by akinsule(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2017
you should know that media will find something to make people think its true, 7days is not far so wait and see if the lady will come out.
Firstcitizen:
Waiting to see how this unfolds. The fact that she has approached Festus Keyamo for legal representation shows there is more than meets the eye in this story.

I am beginning to have doubts about Christianity in Nigeria. Seems it is better to worship God on your own than attend church. Most are run by scammers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
My respect,regards for this man just go bulish. Hawusa Fulani fifu are notorious for their lack of tact,godly vision. They are known for their die hard desperation,born to rule mentality,salvage,rejected and devious ways just to bring others down and retain power at all cost. They couldnt even wait to perfect their plan and strike at a good time so as not to raise suspicions and barrage of backlash,they stupidly struck at a time the man of God is vehemently exposing them for their evil deeds and sinister intentions. Tell Hawusa Fulani elite who hatched this ill-conceived and poorly executed blackmail that they are rookies,dumb and we sensible Nigerians dont believe that shit. Try hard as they may,we are strongly behind the man Pastor suleiman and his God will not only vindicate him,his ministry will grow in leaps and bounds. My advise to you Fulani foot soldiers who are stupidly promoting this idiotic propaganda on social media,thanks to western education you so much detest is this Dont near his church...
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Kenchukky(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Poo poo poo. Chaii. So this is how this guys have reduced themselves. They could have looked for something else. See the cheap girl who wants to pay Festus Keyamo. The real sponsors of this stupidity are hiding behind the mumu girl. Chaii see what #250,000 thousand per month is leading people into. We Love Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nukualofa: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
So strong was the relationship that Apostle Suleiman made a habit of licking Miss Otobo’s body from her toes to her private part any time they wanted to make love

This is where i stopped.

Lies

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by nwabobo: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
PapaBaby:
This news is straight from BMC headquarters. Since Apostle Suleman hates Buhari and Fulanis, time to send in BMC members to spoil his name.

Sarrki, Omenka and Omenkalives, e be like na una get this memo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Kenchukky(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
binary007:
Apostle Suleiman and Miss Otobo, According to her lawyers, met in September 2016, when she visited Nigeria from her base in Canada.

Later in the story

The pastor’s desire to have more male children, according to Miss Otobo’s lawyers, made him demand that his lover should get pregnant. She subsequently got pregnant. But[b] in September 2016, Miss Otobo visited Nigeria and told the preacher that she was pregnant in a hotel she was lodged in Ikeja, Lagos.

in all sincerity, I'm not Understanding

Please show the BMC their stupidity which is on the rise on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by intercom: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Your lie is not convincing, You are not good at telling lies.

Even little children can not believe this story
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by jesicajonna(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
lies lies lies lies and lies...so you expect us to believe this shit
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by obowunmi(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
El Rufai keeps Slaughtering CHRISTIANS.

ElRufai is a DEVIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.