Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) (59130 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by pokipoki: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2017
olapluto:
Apostle Suleiman should better start confessing. In this age of digital signatures and abundant evidences, he cannot now deny this lady. She says she has his nude pictures, including text messages and evidence of money transfer. I am also sure she has pix of the introduction. Funny pastor licking a woman from head to toe including private part, will use the same mouth to shout fire fire the next day.
Festus Keyamo bad sha. I knew he must have seen the nude pix before demanding 500 million naira from apostle. Instead make pastor pay jejely or pull out another Eseish robust reply, he is doing agidi.
This thing about sleeping around is now common amongst pastors, especially the young and active ones. Women mumu level is at an all time high, and the pastors cannot help themselves. In fact, I dare say that over 80% of pastors under 50 years have cheated on their wives. The ones who get caught are the unlucky ones.
Don't judge. Give everyone the benefit of doubt. It is very simple , let them bring out the evidence they have. I still prefer it to this cheap blackmail.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by ikorodureporta: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2017

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by brightolaton(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=felixomor post=54309012]The fact that all these is coming out at this time when Apostle Suleiman is at the forefront of campaign against herdsmen and DSS activities, will even make people smell the lies all over the story......

Story Story.......[/quote
Try to always be objective my brother, must u be beclouded by senseless sentiments. If the lady can employ the service of a reputable law firm like festus keyamo, Don't u think she may have a good case. The major problem of Nigeria stems from our mediocre youths seekin to defend selfish leaders without thinking about implications of actions of such leaders for their future. Better result can b achieved if we use brain than emotions. God bless Nigeria
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by ismart: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Waiting to see how this unfolds. The fact that she has approached Festus Keyamo for legal representation shows there is more than meets the eye in this story.

I am beginning to have doubts about Christianity in Nigeria. Seems it is better to worship God on your own than attend church. Most are run by scammers.
I wouldn't dismiss your position but what if she was paid to create all these scenes? This man has been an apostle for years. I started taking note of him since 2010 or thereabout. Why didn't this sort of news come out until he spoke against Buhari's form of governance?

Think about it. Is there anyone who has spoken against this government that hasn't been attacked one way or the other?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by progress69: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
chiedu7:
This govt is the worst in history.

Using DSS to harass people.

Boko Haram & their mobile division Fulani herdsmen they ignore.

Well una want change, make una all enjoy una tyrannical change

Why are u sounding fraustrated

How does this relate to the post?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
blackmail. i smelt blackmail
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2017
I do not believe this garbage.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by promohouse(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Na this kind thing them fit do? Abeg another topic.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by felixomor: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2017
brightolaton:

Better Nigeria you said?
I dont think you mean it.

Did you read that letter?
I dont think so.
If u had read the pettiness it contained you will know that you are the one not being objective.
Besides, do u think reputable law firms dont like money in this country?
Or u think Festus Keyamo actually sat and wrote that letter by himself?

You are the one not objective here.
Really.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Heheehhehhe!! grin cheesy cheesy

A whole load of bull dung!!!
Oya send us pix of them together and all the incriminating evidence! angry angry sad
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by olapluto(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2017
pokipoki:

Don't judge. Give everyone the benefit of doubt. It is very simple , let them bring out the evidence they have. I still prefer it to this cheap blackmail.
No one is judging. The actions of the pastor have further shown that he has plenty to hide. He used his power to get police to arrest the lady so as to keep her quiet. Yesterday, he released a blackmailing presser in which he claims the lady has links to Boko Haram, that she is a stripper whom he was just trying to help. He also accepted that he wired money to her many times so she could open an African shop in Canada.
The case is already in court anyway. Keyamo will not go on a wild goose chase if there was no real substance in the case.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by fuckpro: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
subtlemee:
Wind don blow o..fowl yansh don open
... better hold your c.ock sucking tongue before you incur a curse
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Mortiple(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
My instinct tells me that this is undoubtedly an APC orchestrated blackmail against the person of Apostle Suleiman. I am also aware that Keyamo is an APC strong supporter and apologist, who would do anything to 'help' the party. BMC at work!

The Otobo masquerade no even fine. She couldn't even drop one pictorial evidence for doubters. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by fabulousk8(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
dre11:

Controversial Apostle Suleiman Dumps Pregnant Canadian Lover, Gets Her Detained In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/05/controversial-apostle-suleiman-dumps-pregnant-canadian-lover-gets-her-detained-lagos

make this woman tell us say she want means to promote her self and her music...... there is something fishy about this story.....

at the end of it all she wants money... abi? make she fear God Oh!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Eroms4life17(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
This story sounds like a set up. The man of God has been framed and they seem to have evidence. But God will always defend his servant. Meanwhile, check out this link for GENUINE honey. https://www.nairaland.com/3663789/health-benefits-honey
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Okuda(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
ceeethru:
Outright nonsense ,even d composition of dis info proves it all lies. Wrong news.From my village here I know Suleiman is married. Ow come someone from Canada not knowing his status? Sahara reporters at it again.

A full pastor and owner of a church.. i did not want to read this post but i forced myself to. It reeks of pure trash!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by ismart: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2017
olapluto:
Apostle Suleiman should better start confessing. In this age of digital signatures and abundant evidences, he cannot now deny this lady. She says she has his nude pictures, including text messages and evidence of money transfer. I am also sure she has pix of the introduction. Funny pastor licking a woman from head to toe including private part, will use the same mouth to shout fire fire the next day.
Festus Keyamo bad sha. I knew he must have seen the nude pix before demanding 500 million naira from apostle. Instead make pastor pay jejely or pull out another Eseish robust reply, he is doing agidi.
This thing about sleeping around is now common amongst pastors, especially the young and active ones. Women mumu level is at an all time high, and the pastors cannot help themselves. In fact, I dare say that over 80% of pastors under 50 years have cheated on their wives. The ones who get caught are the unlucky ones.

Bros, is there anyone that has spoken against this government that has not been attacked? They just released a man who is friend to my mentor because he spoke against Buhari's government.

It could be your turn to tomorrow... so watch it!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Okuda(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2017
greenhope:
He wanted more male child and went to her people to pay bride price and now she is pregnant the Apostle who wanted male child and have paid bride price is now scared of scandal.

What part of speech is this in English language Abeg.

Lol. Oxymoronic trash english.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by wildernessVoice: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2017
They met September, 2016 and started a relationship and she reported to be pregnant September, 2016.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

I guess u r in a position to accuse him too....
Hmmmm
Lol.. You're funny

I haven't accused him in anyway, i'm very neutral on this issue. For the sake of God and Christendom i really hope the allegation isn't true.

You're the one who tried to discredit this report even b4 hearing all sides, why, because you think being a M.O.G makes Apostle Suleiman a saint without blemish

Guy i no expect this kinda responses from you like seriously, i read ur posts alot and i see how you stand up to those Atheists in religion section and i'm always very impressed, but on this one you're wrong. Let's not make sentiment cloud our sense of objective reasoning. My type of person, even if my biological father/mother is a ritualist, i wouldn't shield him/her.

Allow his team come up with their defense, trust me this allegation is so weighty that they can't choose to ignore.. So let's wait to hear from him, then we can analyze and draw conclusions.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Being a Pastor doesn't make you superhuman. Moreover there is nothing like a true man of God among Pentecostal Churches with redeemed RCCG as the only exception. Others are 419ers or yahoo boys using the bible as laptop.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Edelweiss44: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Did you take yourself "What if this is true?"... What would you say then if indeed it turns out to be true This allegation is weighty, do not just dispel it as a rumour.

Besides, never ever vouch for anyone, not even for a sec. We've seen M.O.G's with far more greater influence do worse.

This is how these politicians have perfected the art of deceiving gullible masses like you. Have you asked yourself why Apostle Suleiman has been very popular in this country for many years and nobody has brought up any scandal against him, but the moment he decides to speak against the fulani cabal, almost immediately a woman comes out from nowhere to say she is pregnant for him. My friend use your brain and stop being a cheap pawn in the game of these power-hungry deceivers!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by kelly72: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2017
So the Apostle used to lick this lady Otobo from her legs right into her river, and this op is aware of that?
Dead on arrival.

This govt and its people are always acting stupid because they do not know better.
I thought they were going to shred Babatunde Gbadmosi for blowing the whistle of Buhari's forex scams where he sells a dollar at N1 to some of his northern brothers and N379 to others.
Dumb indeed
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by temodent(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Waiting to see how this unfolds. The fact that she has approached Festus Keyamo for legal representation shows there is more than meets the eye in this story.

I am beginning to have doubts about Christianity in Nigeria. Seems it is better to worship God on your own than attend church. Most are run by scammers.

very well thought out response unlike the other idiots who sees conspiracy and vendetta behind every news they can't think beyond their nose.
Better wait and see how thing pans out rather than jumping into conclusion either for or against.

The fact that a prominent Lawyer has already taken the brief should convince any idiot that there can't be a fire without a smoke somewhere.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by 99foxxy(f): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Trash. Who ever that wants to tarnish the image of this great man of God will not have peace in this life. Lies from the pit of hell, rubbish.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by mathbeedie: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2017
dre11:

Controversial Apostle Suleiman Dumps Pregnant Canadian Lover, Gets Her Detained In Lagos

Festus Keyamo is her lawyer?! I had so much respect for that man...

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/05/controversial-apostle-suleiman-dumps-pregnant-canadian-lover-gets-her-detained-lagos

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by pokipoki: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
olapluto:

No one is judging. The actions of the pastor have further shown that he has plenty to hide. He used his power to get police to arrest the lady so as to keep her quiet. Yesterday, he released a blackmailing presser in which he claims the lady has links to Boko Haram, that she is a stripper whom he was just trying to help. He also accepted that he wired money to her many times so she could open an African shop in Canada.
The case is already in court anyway. Keyamo will not go on a wild goose chase if there was no real substance in the case.
The question I ask is there clear proof he used the police to keep her quite? Do you know high profile lawyers are more interested in financial rewards than the case itself? Granted Apostle Suleiman has a known relationship with the woman, he could be either innocent or gulity of the charges. The only way to prove it is if all the evidence are brought forward. What is Keyamo afarid of, he should bring out the evidence and still sue the man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by aisammy4: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Complete thrash cooked up by fools! The Apostle has spoken out against the rampaging cabal and all of a sudden this poo comes out? They better try a better tactic at deceiving us cos this fake story is dead on arrival!!

Me no be Christian but this trend is a very "BIG LIE". If na the babe face de dat, the "SHE LOOKS LIKE WINCH"

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by felixomor: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Lol.. You're funny

I haven't accused him in anyway, i'm very neutral on this issue. For the sake of God and Christendom i really hope the allegation isn't true.

You're the one who tried to discredit this report even b4 hearing all sides, why, because you think being a M.O.G makes Apostle Suleiman a saint without blemish

Guy i no expect this kinda responses from you like seriously, i read ur posts alot and i see how you stand up to those Atheists in religion section and i'm always very impressed, but on this one you're wrong. Let's not make sentiment cloud our sense of objective reasoning. My type of person, even if my biological father/mother is a ritualist, i wouldn't shield him/her.

Allow his team come up with their defense, trust me this allegation is so weighty that they can't choose to ignore.. So let's wait to hear from him, then we can analyze and draw conclusions.

By now u should know he has already released a statement to deny it.
Or arent u aware?

Anyway shalom.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by mathbeedie: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh please! Mr Keyamo is is a PARTISAN LAWYER now. I saw him the other day wearing full APC regellia.
temodent:

very well thought out response unlike the other idiots who sees conspiracy and vendetta behind every news they can't think beyond their nose.
Better wait and see how thing pans out rather than jumping into conclusion either for or against.

The fact that a prominent Lawyer has already taken the brief should convince any idiot that there can't be a fire without a smoke somewhere.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by mathbeedie: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh please! Mr Keyamo is is a PARTISAN LAWYER now. I saw him the other day wearing full APO regellia.
temodent:

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by azzima(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
PapaBaby:
This news is straight from BMC headquarters. Since Apostle Suleman hates Buhari and Fulanis, time to send in BMC members to spoil his name.

The question is "did he do it or not"so FESTUS KEYAMO "just" fabricated a woman to make this man look bad?? Sheeps "blindly" defending Lions.....Sad! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.