Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (44574 Views)

Debie Rise Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by ngozianu(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
MUST READ!!! -
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes... -1vote = 30naira...
11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
And the winner goes home with 25Million... Voters stays at home with shi shi...
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in South Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
PrayerPoint My father my father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire nd thunder.
Oya Everybody kneel down nd begin to pray.
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Chartey(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
M
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Tony609(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Debbie rise am seriously in love with you....... ........ .... do come out am waiting.
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Akalia(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
9) could she be bisexual?; I mean since she is a tomboy, there could be a tendency, right?
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Gsmbasics: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
ok
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by SIRmanjar(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Betta info!I go carry dis gist go witdraw money for wema bank tmmorow morning.

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by amazon14: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ohhhhhhh ..... Debiee i love youuuuu, but

Efe for the money

#teamEfe
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Young03:
Nonsense show with sycophantics viewers
have got to understand that people who criticize the show are
People who uses startimes
People who recession don wipe their sense of humour commot
People who doesn't even have ordinary startimes
But watches nta channel 7
And dem other free channels.
As for me, I use Dstv explorer with extra view
I can pause,play, record,
Watch catch up
Rent film from box office
Watch my playlist
And lots more.
Startimes crew and free channel crew won't understand o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by kingsumo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
The guy below me naked...........
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by madapcmod: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
U forgot to add that she fantasizes a lot and gossips with Edo white witch Teabress

The goat above me is chewing d cud
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by TinaAnita(f): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please tell me facts about Efe, that's all I wanna know!
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by isblog(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
masterP042:
She's just real, lovely and talented. I like it when girls are admired not because of their beauty or body but because of talent, hardwork, character and resilience.
Some say she has a low esteem, but I won't judge her, she's just an introvert, melancholic and shy girl.
Debie you're a star, although your dad don't believe in you. We your fans believe in you. U can make it. You're a star whether u win the 25mil or not.
#risenation

Sincerely, she is a star

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by numericalguy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Debbie Rise is from okun in Kogi state.

She speaks Okun, Hausa and Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Shehata(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Vaxt:
Debbie Rise, born Oluwarise Deborah Ebun who is a
professional guitarist is one of the strong contenders for
the N25M prize in the on-going Big Brother Naija.
Below are 8 Things about the professional
guitarist:

1. Debbie Rise was born on December 20th in Kaduna
State.

2. Debbie is a graduate of Computer Science with a
major in Graphics and Web Application
Development from the Federal University of
Technology, Yola.

3. She speaks both Yoruba and Hausa.

4. She is a self-professed tomboy.

5. She was the first runner-up of the third edition of
Nigerian Idol.

6. From football, to dancing, to Taekwondo she’s a
bonafide fitness freak.

7. Debbie Rise has performed at major events within
and outside the country including Felabration,
Afropolitan Vibes at Freedom Park, the National
Museum, Fotoplus Award night, Purple Account event
powered by Wema Bank at Obafemi Awolowo
University, Ile-Ife.

8. The fast rising performer has recorded about four
singles such as No Cunny Cunny, Gagabu, Can’t stop me
and Winner.

Watch Debie-Rise's music video for 'No Cunny
Cunny' below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foYZzeCGP6o
Vaxt:
the N25M prize in the on-going [i]Big Brother Naija
guitarist:

State.

Technology, Yola.

Nigerian Idol.

6. From football, to dancing, to Taekwondo she’s a
bonafide fitness freak.

7. Debbie Rise has performed at major events within
and outside the country including Felabration,
Afropolitan Vibes at Freedom Park, the National
Museum, Fotoplus Award night, Purple Account event
powered by Wema Bank at Obafemi Awolowo
University, Ile-Ife.

8. The fast rising performer has recorded about four
singles such as No Cunny Cunny, Gagabu, Can’t stop me
and Winner.

Watch Debie-Rise's music video for 'No Cunny
Cunny' below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foYZzeCGP6o
[/i]
Vaxt:
the N25M prize in the on-going Big Brother Naija.
guitarist:

State.

Technology, Yola.

Nigerian Idol.