Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (44741 Views)

Debie Rise Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Pearly255(f): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Vote Bisola the only multi talented housemate. Bisola for the money.

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by enemmo(f): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:
Vote Debie-Rise

Wehdone Ma.

You are doing a great job.
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Greenback: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Why does that 1st pic look like shes bleachy bleachy? Oh,i see,she speaks hausa and that other sophisticated language grin grin

go debbie,go debbie...
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by inchristalone(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2017
What a cool personality she has.#istandwithdebbie.
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by DaudaAbu(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
from dis her video

She reminds me of janet monae (ft) yoga
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Idowuh(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Raydans:
You failed to mention she has that kind of coded ass and shape which can only be noticed on a closer observation. wink

Voted for efe and Debbie only. Efe is my favorite but i like debbie. Had to share my votes between them because efe got enough fan base already

This is my ranking

1. Efe

2. Debbie rise

3. T.boss. Too many controversies about her makes me like her a little

4. Marvis. Nothing really special to notice about her

5. Bisola. I dont like this one atall

you try
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Idowuh(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2017
masterP042:
She's just real, lovely and talented. I like it when girls are admired not because of their beauty or body but because of talent, hardwork, character and resilience.
Some say she has a low esteem, but I won't judge her, she's just an introvert, melancholic and shy girl.
Debie you're a star, although your dad don't believe in you. We your fans believe in you. U can make it. You're a star whether u win the 25mil or not.
#risenation

well said
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by geekybabe(f): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
She's a female techie.. she freaking codes.
And then she's got talent and ambition.

She is a great girl. Highly intelligent with a very good character. In my opinion, she doesn't av self esteem issues. She is just some phlegmatic sides and it really takes a patient listener to understand her.

Love u debie-rise. You are a winner already
Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by austin2all: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2017
ArchyDesmond:
I don't follow the program ...but I think I'll go with #teamefe

BTW

Do you u have a piece of land, planning to develop it... and you need an Architect to give you a nice design at cheaper price .....contact me via mail on :

architectdesmond@gmail.com

send me pics of 5-6 bedroom duplex on a slim land 80*50 so that i can choose one for our deal
austin2all@gmail.com
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Caseless: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Raydans:
You failed to mention she has that kind of coded ass and shape which can only be noticed on a closer observation. wink

Voted for efe and Debbie only. Efe is my favorite but i like debbie. Had to share my votes between them because efe got enough fan base already

This is my ranking

1. Efe

2. Debbie rise

3. T.boss. Too many controversies about her makes me like her a little

4. Marvis. Nothing really special to notice about her

5. Bisola. I dont like this one atall
bisola fvcked Bally up and this is why she can't win.
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Caseless: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2017
ArchyDesmond:
I don't follow the program ...but I think I'll go with #teamefe

BTW

Do you u have a piece of land, planning to develop it... and you need an Architect to give you a nice design at cheaper price .....contact me via mail on :

architectdesmond@gmail.com
can I see sample of your designs?
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Nickymezor(f): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Debbie rise is kool.
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by nickishire: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
malware:
I used to form David Mark, Chairman, Senate committee on observation whenever I see BBN thread. But since this one speaks my language, Hausa, I will surely do the voting.

Thank you. To vote for Debie Rise by sms text VOTE DEBIE-RISE to 32052
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Elmander: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Next story pls
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Slapsticker: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=geekybabe post=55277276]She's a female techie.. she freaking codes.
And then she's got talent and ambition.

She is a great girl. Highly intelligent with a very good character. In my opinion, she doesn't av self esteem issues. She is just some phlegmatic sides and it really takes a patient listener to understand her.

Love u debie-rise. You are a winner already
[b]

I know she studied computer science, Buh ain't sure of the coding part. I like that she is into fitness and music.

Making it to the finals in big brother is all she needs. She already has enough to leverage on.

Unfortunately, big brother isn't all about talent and intelligence. It's more about votes from the populace.

It will take a miracle for her to win.

Most do more of emotional voting than logical voting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) / Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.