Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

War Against Xenophobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Xenophobia (489 Views)

FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country / 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Xenophobia by EVarn(m): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
I call on the United Nations Security Council and the United Nations General Assembly to adopts a resolution that will place the Republic of South Africa under strict diplomatic sanction and economic embargo.
I call on the AU to suspend South Africa as a member of its body.
I challenge the ICC to investigate and prosecute South African public and government officials who have incited their populace to committing wilfull manslaughters.
I petition FIFA and CAF to suspend South Africa from international football.
I demand as a bona fide citizen of Nigeria that we suspend all diplomatic relations with South Africa,recall our ambassadors and expel their's.
All funds belonging to South African nationales and businesses in Nigeria that are to be repaitrated should be traced and frozen.
Xenophobia is a plague that must be controlled aggressively,the government of South Africa should be pressured on all sides till it finds a lasting solution to its insurgency.
Re: War Against Xenophobia by Dickson080(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2017
I was a victim of last xenophobia and its really anoying how our government is keeping quiet, imagine i don't tell people i am a nigerian again
Re: War Against Xenophobia by nrexzy: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Time we take matters into our own hands.. we are the people so the government should fear us.
Re: War Against Xenophobia by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2017
It's unfortunate petitions don't work in this country, and when you decide to protest they come for you with guns.
We have to devise another means to make our voice heard as we can't continue being the source of other countries to vent their frustration on.
I propose it's high time all Nigerians quit South African brands like MTN, date and Shoprite et al. Then we can think of the next step to take

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy 60th Birthday Acting President Prof Yemi Osibanjo / Catholic Bishop Tells Pro-biafra Agitators Secession Is Not Answer To Nigeria’s / Breaking News: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits President Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.