Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38469 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2007
KITAUN DON FIRE BACK! LOL make i roll my sleeves for this one.

im sorry to say, but it seems like you also do not understand the dynamics of lagos politics. i will let you in on a few
things as a little preamble,

1. senator bola ahmed tinubu won the 2003 elections because of three people who are not nearly being given enough credit: Remi Adikwu bakare, Atiku Abubakar and Femi Pedro, in that specific order. i wont dive into too many details online, but i can assure you. these were the people instrumental for his sucess in the last polls

2. in the last election,the inec numbers reflected that 2 million people came out to vote. for your information, ONLY 300,000 people actually voted that rainy day. Alliance for Democracy recorded 110,000 OFFICIAL votes. I repeat, 110,000 OFFICIAL votes. PDP recorded a similar number. because of the way registration was done and confirmed, it gave the two parties leeway to manipulate the numbers, hiking it up to almost 800,000 votes on each side. this was because of Remi Adikwu Bakare. Funsho Williams' tally ended up being lower than tinubu's because of Atiku's influence. the bulk of the campaing money used to defend the votes were raised at a fundrasier held a week before the election. 1.5billion naira was raised. 780 million was donated by femi pedro's corporate people.

4. like the last election, the registration numbers are identical (4 million). of the registered voters, half of them are fakes. so we can safely say there are only 2 million eligible registered voters. of the 2 million, not all of them will come out and vote. if this was 2003,only about 300,000 would vote. but because of the dynamics of this race, more voters will come out- about 500-800 thousand will actually vote. the truth is that the support you think AC and PDP have is really a figment of your imagination. they have money, they have media, but not mammoth support. AC and PDP are banking on widespread political manipulation, especially now that someone like Mr Pedro is coming with structured support (i.e. Labour and Christians)

so you are dreaming if you think this is a mere forgone conclusion.

for your information, one of the 3 reasons why Atiku and OBJ fell out in 2003 was his romance with Tinubu, a romance that begun in early 2003.

that was just a little preamble. now, back to your insinuations.

1. about the double ID, i have called on the administrators to publish our IPs. guaranteed, there's nothing im hiding.
2. i always AND i repeat, always maintained agbaje and pedro were the most fit to win the election. pedro is the better candidate because of his managerial experience. fashola is a stooge, who is trying to take credit for things he was not involved in.
3.Back to that illfated debate. up until the surge on pedro, agbaje was loosing the debate. he goes and questions mr pedro's integrity. the fact is mr pedro's questioned mr agbaje's ability to govern, and he questioned fashola's statement that fashola used to assign pedro work. he never questioned their integrityyy. jimi's attack was uncalled for, unwarranted and a cheap political move, mr pedro does not joke with his integrity- something that has been rock solid for 20 years. if someone tries to humiliate you on national television- assasinate your character- will you not rise and defend yourself? why didnt agbaje choose to ask koro about his age? or fashola about the bought SAN or his drug and alchohol problems? he had to throw a cheap shot at his biggest threat.
4. it has nothing to do with being short fused or not. have u been granted audience by koro? by obasanjo? even tinubu himself is short tempered. what has short fuseed got to do with being able to govern? this is the same guy u said was too quiet to rule lagos. now he is short fused so he can't rule?
5. tinubu called out all 6 candidates at that rally in festac. the video is online. why should pedro be the only one refuting obviously reckless statements? femi pedro worked in tinubu's cabinet for 4 years. tell mr tinubu to back that statement up with a single fact, mr pedro denied the coup conspiracy thing because tinubu released a public statement, with detailed facts. saying he cannot trust pedro with treasury is reckless statement made in the heat of political rally. i mean, kitaun, BE logical.
6. agbaje did not ask pedro a question. this were his exact words "i am currently on the board of trustees at gtb. i mean, you and i know the real circumstances under which you left GTB".the intelligence report on mr pedro is that his biggest strenght is his unquestionable integrity. agbaje tried to scatter that with his words. trust me, it failed
7. where did femi pedro say he will shift the bulk of governance to private sector? abi did you not watch the debates? that is opata you are yarning. the man said he will use the private sector to help fund many of the governance initiatives. he dint say anything about shifting base.
8. i did not post a picture of the 2 million man march. the pictures i posted, i took from his website. if the march was a disaster, why are you worried? he has Labour Congress, its affiliates and CAN on his side, he will jam your supporters at the polls. You wait and see. which other candidates have any kind of backing aside from their 10,000 core loyalists?

the bottom line is that your analysis is devoid of what is most essential: you forget the God is the author of mr pedro's surge. he has no mortal godfather, he dint kill rams and snakes in his backyard, he dint put his fate in two-faced politicians. he took his message right to the people. these are the things we should celebrate. things like this mean he is not indebted to anybody but God and the electorate once he resumes in alausa. mr pedro is the best man for the job. he is the most experienced, and he has rock-solid integirty- he was offered all types of material things as deputy, not once did he fall for them. on the other hand, fashola will not, i repeat, will not govern lagos. it will make tinubu a political godfather, the exact thing we do not want in a metropolitian city like Lagos. Koro will be embroiled in litigation after litigation, he wont be able to govern for 4 years. Agbaje lacks managerial experience. he will crumble after 3 months in office.

the election is around the corner. as we speak, votes are being won and lost. Mr Pedro is busy campaigning to the people door to door! i hope your candidates are doing the same,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2007
Fashola bought SAN. I beg your pardon you dont have to make such statement, that you cant back up with facts all my allegations against Koro are backed up with supporting documents
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2007
@ dayokanu, its a reckless statement, more like the one agbaje said. it is the point i am trying to make
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2007
I prefer anybody but Koro[/b]ssion though I would vote Fashola. the three are all intellectuals who carved a niche for themselves and have a means of livelihood not a man who has been living on tax payers money ever since. Always at the corridor of power. Lagos deserves better than Koro he should be dealt with like Salisu Buhari who changed his age also. Koro is a very shady character

And pls where are the Koro suporters in the house madejibo, Femmylangy, Damsol, and others
Koro de 419 yapa, Koro de shady character de!!, Korossion de Eko Baje. but by God's grace, [b]Eko o ni baje
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2007
I dont have a problem with what AGbaje said if he had substantiated with facts not just insinuating. Like you were sent out for so so so, If there is any truth in Agbaje's statement/allegation I think Lagosians deserve to know, just like we are getting to know our fraudulent Senator by the day
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2007
dayokanu u seem to amaze me cos u can believe all this stories abt koro, yankee is a place where if you are fraudulent u will be caught unless u runaway, but koro goes to yankee everyother day he has properties in yanky, his children are in yanky, he has no record of been arrested, all what u are seein in that website if truly it is criminal we would have heard abt it long ago, for the past 17 years he has been in the public eye why is it now he wants to be gov. that it is this and dat, the guy even has honours in yanky i.e Key to the city of Glenarden National deans list (USA, 1993), before, it was that koro did not go to sch, now it is he went but with another name, so reason.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2007
fashola, i cant vote for him becos it is goin to be an extension of tinubus govt. now abt 2 weeks ago they published in th papaers that they bought 60 fire trucks at 3.9 billion naira, funny,y is it funny? cos thos fire trucks were actually donated by the british govt. on mon one of these trucks was broken down at alapere causin a lot of traffic as i the time i got there there was another fire truck tryin to tow the broken down one, barely a week of "purchase" ask anyone that works on the island and passes alapere, this was aroud 8p.m on mon. the 26th of march , lets face facts, ok
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2007
Isnt it rather amazing that people can see glaring facts and still deny O.K how old is Koro to start with 1960 or 1954.
Koro said we have just one dump site in Lagos when we actually have 3 why does he have to lie to win votes well he has`always been of a doubtful and shady character Let's talk based on Facts
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2007
back to koros life in the u.s. do u think the school ll be so stupid to actually issue a certificate to obanikoro if he registered with onikoro without a reason, see i have heard so many stories abt koro and i always find out it is false that makes pple appreciate him mo' IT IS ONLY GREAT PEOPLE U TRY TO BRING DOWN, u dont waste ur time and money to bring down someone that has nothin to offer or do u? he is a great threat.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2007
dayo kanu good job by posting that website about koro,but u wont win votes this way.i am not decieved by all that trash talks about koro falsifying age.first he didnt go to skol ,now he went to skol but not with the surname obanikoro,but we can identify him has that person in the skols year book.

chief u no sell sorry to say this,i still stand by koro anyday.

and i live in ogudu,olusosun is a dump site ok,so fashola shuld please not tell us that place is no dump site.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by juvenile: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2007
IM BACK LIKE COOKED CRACK

fellow forumists

how yuna dey?
been away for a while. s

15 more days to the most competitive elections ever in the history of Nigeria.

this elections, i can boldly say is between Fashola, Pedro and Obanikoro. Agbaje is definitely out of it.

i will now discuss why

Barrrister Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)  (did i miss anything)

the youngest of the main contenders and Former Chief of Staff of the Lagos State Government for 4 and a half years. He has been relatively unknown until a few months ago. He is indeed a lawyer and an SAN (questions arise on how he got that SAN so quick and with little law practice experience, go figure)

i honestly believe he has a chance because he is easily sellable as a good governor to the average lagosian. from the debates, we know he is intelligent (although he crams a lot of the details), he is 110% in support of all the agenda of the tinubu and administration and he is all about continuation and improvement.

billions of Naira has been spent in his campaign and more will be spent in the last 15 days. he is under the biggest party in Lagos State. He is a very strong candidate. The Party (AC) has the strongest structure in Lagos

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro (AKA KOROOOO)

the slogan, noone knows lagos like Koro because he has been working for the state government for about 18 years. local gov. chairman, commissioner, senator etc. he is under the largest party in Nigeria, PDP although it is said he is not getting enough financial support from OGA upstairs because obasanjo does not like him, does not see him as a credible candidate and only chose him over williams because of , (will discuss after the elections) . nevertheless, he is a PDP man. he has seriopus credibility problems in Lagos. Its not a Joke

He has Serious Credibility Problems. koro supporters in this forum know. whether he will overcome that in the elections, we will see.

Otunba Olufemi Pedro

under normal circumstances, this elections would have been a work through. Intelligent, experienced, trustworthy and capable. Noone denies all this. The question there lies, is his party strong enough? Olufemi pedro is the through anomaly in the race because his base is not traditional[ but is bigger than any other candidates base. Infact, he has 2 bases.
1. Labour Community (headed by NLC and TUC) (it is official)
2. Christian Community (CAN and PFN) (it is official now)

if they can all come out to vote in this elections, Femi Pedro is a sure winner. There are 800,000 registered members of Nigerian Labour Congress (lagos chapter). There also 30,000 churches in Lagos. Assuming the average church has an average 100 members, we are looking at over 3 million church members. Naturally, not all of them are voting for Femi Pedro either by choice or political association. but with the PFN and CAN endorsement, a lot of undecided vote will be swayed.

here lies the advantage, AC members are not more than 20,000 in Lagos that is a bold estimate. (don't let anyone deceive you). I would say true party members are not more than 70,000 total of all parties in Lagos.

Femi Pedro's weakness is lack of access to either Federal support or State Support because once the votes get into INEC hands,

of course, i am a Femi Pedro supporter (therfore somewhat biased), but most i have said is known facts. if you dispute anything, ask your people or ask the political community. then dispute, dont reply with stupid ramblings. as far as i am concerned, most of you core forumists are either supporters based on association / relationship with candidates and not journalists or politicians that know the index of the political landscape like me.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2007
dayokanu, i really want to knw how u got that website and all this false yans, where are the other dump sites in lagos abeg wher are dey? what about eko akete housin projets? how far with it? what about the fire engins dont u have anythin to \say abt it. no dey yan opata abeg we whole live in lagos ok and we see, do yuo know dat the auditor generals office in alausa? nobody has talked abt that b4 all they say is city hall, city hall, koro is this koro is that, dayokanu someone must have paid u for this i hope is a lot sha, cos it is really dirty, ok
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2007
juvenile,
u say you kn politics, i ll tell u today that femi pedro can win the elections not because idont like him.

now i ll try and put my support for koro on one side just to be factual ok,

now pedro has no political structure, i must be truthful to you, u are the first person i am hearin that he has been endorsed by pfn and the chritain fold, ok i am tryin to believe u, now pedro only appeal to the elites, in lagos they are abt 2,000,000 registered voters ,ok abt 1.2 million might actually, 800,000 wont vote accordin to stats. 500,000 are the elitesthey ll see it as an opportunity to relax and watch premiership, they are really not bothered, and that is pedros main hold, see in nig. u need a structure to win , euther a big party, a god father, a political pedigree, a strong finacial base, all these pedro those not have, now try and take an okada and ask who ll the okada man vote, the last person to hear is pedro, same with area boys, the street hawkers, etc. in our society today, the lower class of pple actual;y constitute abt 70percent of voters, so forget pedro can never win, he is not even a strong opposition, even tinubu said is only fear is koro,he told other aggrieved ac candidates when he picked fashola, so my friend pedro cant win this election, labour is a party of the future, ok, so get ur fact rite, how many pple watched the debate, how many ll vote, he can not win shit,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by damsol(f): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2007
haters
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2007
damsol, i feel u o! they are all player haters, koro is the man
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by damsol(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2007
yes oooooooooooo
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2007
Maeeen!!!! damsol, madejibo, n others I can kiss you guys really!!!!! whats funny is that all this nonsense about KORO comes up every time he runs for election, PDP tried it but they failed as well.

NOW did I HEAR SOMEONE SAY OBJ IS NOT BEHIND KORO, DAT PERSON OUGHT TO BE CALLED AN "OLODO". WHEN TINUBU HIMSELF IS CALLING DEM FATHER AND SON, YA'LL in the opposition need to wake up, man THERE IS A NEW GOVERNOR IN TOWN!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2007
llcoolg05 u are the man u are in one accord but all kor haters ll have no choice but to celebrate with us on the 14/15 of april, all this rantin about koro is just the cry of a drownin man who is lookin for who to bring down, ac, tinubu and fashola are drownin and they are lookin for who to drag along but they have all got it wrong cos they are messin up with the wrong guy, KORO is the wrong man.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2007
hmmnn. . . . grin grin grin

Na wa o. . . .these Korosive people have recovered from their shock? tongue

why are you guys not answering the questions posed;

on how old Koro is? when was he born? 1954 or 1960?

what of his change of name details?

why so many security numbers?

why deny dual nationality when he in actual fact he is an American citizen, acquired in 1995?

do you guys know what perjury means?

@Streetcyph

I can't read your long epistle now, so I will respond tomorrow if chanced cool

@Juvenile

You did not respond to my earlier accusation of being one and same person with Streetcyph, it doesnt really matter anyway, I will respond accordingly to you too  cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2007
I hear you o my brova, you knows whats funny, I'm just reading up on the info DAYOKANU, my guy you must feel like INSPECTOR GADGET will all that rubbish info you posted on this thread. Now its obvious you have NO CLUE how the UNITED STATES works, It is impossible, and I repeat so you get it right, for any individual to have more than ONE social security number, by the way you don't apply for that number, it is assigned to yah my friend so that document you have you better know is falsified.

Now on the name, I AM TOO disappointed with you people o kai, KORO didn't change is name from Onikoro to Obanikoro, simply because he didn't need to. Hello who doesn't know that Onikoro & Obanikoro are the same thing, Obanikoro is a TITLE ladies and gentelment, the real name of the family is actually the Bakare LAYI AJAYI BEMBE, but we all know its common for people to adopt their titles as their last names, we've seen the Oniru's, we've seen Onikoyi's and so so on. AGAIN Onikoro is synonymous to Obanikoro, he didnt need to change nada. IT IS THE SAME NAME.

N.T- whats funny is this very same issue was taken to court o and KORO won, they appealed, KORO won again, SAME ISSUE. They've taking it to court again O, we all know KORO is going to win again, there is no case

Then you go and post KORO's form online, where is that form from? INEC gave it to you or INEC made KORO's application public now? you know I was irritated with all your postings feeling like one INSPECTOR GADGET DUDE, now who the hell is JEWEL the supposed WIFE you gave to KORO even if nah wife sef and n marry am so n fit gain citizenship, BIG DEAL who doesnt do it 2day? lol But again these are false documents fabricated by Tinubu and co,

I'm not going to wast my breadth on that issue, just like a fella said, A drowning man's attempt to drag another MAN down, but it aint going to work!!! IT CANT WORK!!!

I expect us to talk about issues and our various candidates stance on issues, who was that PERSON saying 3 dumpsites in Lagos, my friend there are 3 yes, but how many are working?? OONNNNNEEEEEEEEEE and that is what KORO was talking about, they talk say they r building one more, just like they are building the fourthmainland bridge?? or how eko akate is ongoing abi Web of lies is what we've gotten and that is exactly what we dont want to continue in Lagos State.

@ the person wondering why KORO supported 3rd term, I think you have misconstrued KORO's point on the 3rd term issue, I believe I explained on this thread way back if your interested, i can share with you.

@ the person saying why I left NLNG, my brother I don't want to leave Lagos state to another THEIF sorry to say, I've chosen my candidate, why dont you just respect that, I aint attacking you over your choice am I That is who I believe CAN and WILL move our lovely state forward and that is the Lagos I dream for.

INFORMATION: NO KORO NO VOTES is not meant to sound as a threat my brother, its a saying his fans came up with due to his landslide victories in the past, he is yet to loose an election 8 straight, and like I say, IT AINT BOUT TO CHANGE, not for YOU not for anyone. That boy is going up no doubt in my mind!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2007
I jst went thru the site and i read with shock.I knew there was something fishy about him and this says it all.Make d person better run oh because if they trace him he is dead.Can u imagine?This shld be sent to INEC.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2007
common dont be NAIVE, if commoners like me and you have been priveleged to such fabricated stories n documents, how can u still be wondering if they have submitted that to INEC? common men!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2007
More on Obanikoro's age:

www.nassnig.org/senate/Personal%20data/Obanikoro/Home.htm
If that link is not opening do this Can anybody google out Senator Musiliu Obanikoro + Date of Birth
then go to the link from the National Assembly website/senate and see Koro'date of birth then agree it with the international pasports The truth shall set you free

Maybe it is Tinubu that updates the National Assembly website or the one that changed Koro's passport

@ Kitaun I am preparing for the victory lapfor Fashola you are invited as well as Femmylangy, Madejibo, Damsol, LLcoolg and other well wishers
N.B Kitaun dont come in your Arsenal jersey if you dont want Wahala grin grin
Eko o ni baje, Eko o ni bo sowo 419 and fraudster Amen
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2007
Streetcyph , Juvenile or any Journalist in the house the National assembly link should interest you compared with Koro's passport Let the public know the truth.
At least unlike the social security number issue we dont have to go to America to confirm
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by segun44: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2007
@juvenile u just said d all truth about dis matter.Pedro would win dis elections.

koro may be capable but credibility is problem,fashola will just rundown lagos down,agbaje would be a disaster.

do not waste ur votes,VOTE FEMI PEDRO.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin dayokanu i feel ur sprirt now,u are now acting more like a politician,thats how the game is played.anyway lets see who comes out winner,i will continue with my koro campaign,

i realized i cant change pples opinion about who dey shuld vote for on this thread so i have taken my campaign to the streets,okada riders,mechanics,and civil servants and guy the responce has been fantastic,all i hear is koro is there man,

koro dey ibo dey,koro dey igale tuka
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lewa(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2007
Good for all you pollsters,campaigners,hangers-on,sycophants of all these politicians!I can see that you are all really reaning your keep!
PS;What of STA of ANPP,where in supporters dey?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2007
@ DAYOKANU, u need to grow up, who gives a CRAP about the dudes age so what he was born 1954, den he was born again in 1960 lol, so what dawg, the point is the dude has a dream for a state he loves so much, the PEOPLE love him, so whats ur problem. Like i said sha,

THERE IS A NEW GOVERNOR IN TIME, AND I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME SOME PEOPLE START GETTING USE TO IT, OTHERWISE PACK UR BAGS AND MOVE TO ANOTHER PDP STATE, LMAO!!!!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2007
What is Koro's age? llcoolg Any body who changes his age and lies under oath is guilty of perjury he swore to an oath to the fact that he was born in 1954 and you are only allowed to have one date of birth never heard of anyone who was born twice 6 years interval. in case u dont know. we dont want a criminal for a governor Vote for one who knows the law[b] a SAN with a sound mind[/b]
Femmylangy why u go dey support Koro come into the light got ur offline
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2007
first of all, dont talk that SAN with a sound mind stuff abeg, that wont fly!!!! did dude is very good at storing information in his head and regurgitating, but WE know there is nufn SOUND ABOUT THAT SAN. Anyway like I said who gives a CRAP about the man's age, we know Tinubu aint 56 like he says he is, you don't see KORO bringing that up as a rebuttle because its a distraction, our PEOPLE are dying everyday because they are impoverished, people are dying due to lack of bed space in our hospitals, our children are out begging on the streets and you are running all over nairaland talking about AGE, common now please

Now they say Fashola is 43, how the hell are we suppose to believe that, you see how that man look? does he look 43 to you im just asking you because you know we dont have the priviledge to see his own passport. again congrats cos you are officially KORO mental!!!

MY PEOPLE, THERE IS A NEW GOVERNOR IN TOWN!!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2007
When the basis of your existence is on lies then what can you achieve but insincerity. How can we know that he would do what he says since he can lie about his age. If you have any contradicting facts about Fashola and Tinubu bring the hard facts to the fore and lets evaluate if its overwhelming and documented I would help you to discredit their campaign.
we know Tinubu aint 56 like he says he is, you don't see KORO bringing that up as a rebuttle because its a distraction
Pls bring the facts I beleive you dont thrive on hearsay and speculations
Now they say Fashola is 43, how the hell are we suppose to believe that, you see how that man look? does he look 43 to you im just asking you because you know we don't have the priviledge to see his own passport
Like Koro's campaign would say lets talk based on facts hard facts
Don't even talk about Fashola not being sound when all Koro could utter was Shiaman and Foters on T.V
Be truthful can that guy pass LNG interview? definitely he cant pass the interview of the firm I work

Lagosians dont want a liar and a dubious character as governor we deserve better than that.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2007
I can tell you don't like KORO, but you don't haveto talk him down fella, I'm pretty sure the dude is sharper than U and UR firm put together, so passing and LNG interview is a piece of cake, moreover the man a reached the point in his life where a job interview is not applicable. 2weeks left to the election, I believe its a waste of money, to go and start looking for copies of Tinubus or Fashola's passport, slash INEC forms and what have you.

NOW doesn't it strike you that its NOW Tinubu as started with all these lies about KORO's identity, copy of INEC forms and all that. WHY NOW? and then how come thats the only candidate they are focusing so heavily on, just like you, you guys are affected with the same syndrome hence KORO mental!!! grin

O! u disappointed me, how can you not know that Onikoro & Obanikoro are the same, thats a real shame o! its the Obanikoro of Lagos OR Onikoro of Lagos, it means the king of eyesight (thats what he was famous for,great great grandfather was a fortune teller).

If you get to meet him, im sure your opinion will change immediately, if you would like to ask him these questions you have face to face, i can organize that for you if you want, and all the other KORO haters / KORO mental peopls in here

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.