Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,575 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38341 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2007
By the way, Afikuyomi the No. 1 thief was obviously tinubus hidden card. His defection at the last minute was calculated as to confuse everyone and open the door for all the other rumors.
Afikuyomi is shameles, and a man who represetns evil in its fattest form. I really am fed up of Naija and the fact that we hate growth.

By the way, once i realized that it was Afikuyomi who suggested Pedro to Tinubu, It all started to make sense. Birds of the same feather flock together. In addition Tinubu revealed in the papers last week how he made Pedros wife a judge e.t.c.(Source: http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/zmagazine/article.php?articleid=15297) and called him an ingrate for not falling in line. Na Wa O!!! All that is done in the dark shall come to light one way or the other.

We need a radical person at the top, to line up all these people and shoot them up. Thats the only way Naija can ever be clean.

By the way, below is Jimiagbaje's blog from 4/20. Please read this and tell me if he sounds like somebody that isnt going to contest the bullshit they called an election on the 14th. (Streetcyph, you and your sources should be ashamed of yourselves.)
Fri, 04/20/2007 - 13:27 — JimiAgbaje
Dear all,

Its been a rollercoaster of a week, since the Governorship and State house of Assembly elections last weekend.The great shock of that day was the absence of my photograph and that of a few others from the ballot paper!.

As you will have read in the newspapers and / or seen on television, I protested through the media immediately I left the polling booth.I also alerted international observers in my area.

On Sunday April 15, I addressed a press conference on the issues arising from INEC's irresponsible commision or ommision ( depending on how charitable you want to be).

I urge you all to read and comment on the press release on this website under NEWS. The Democratic Peoples Alliance (DPA) has also this week lodged a formal complaint with INEC on the matter.

A fundamental wrong has been commited and I will seek all legal means for redress.

I thank you ALL, in your many thousands (certainly not the figure released) who voted for a NEW THINKING, NEW LAGOS. Your votes have certainly not been in vain.

Sometimes when fruit is being picked from a tree, the tree must be shaken a few times before the fruit drops. If you really want the friut, you keep shaking.

New Lagosians, keep HOPE and FAITH burning!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2007
hao62, your foolishness bewilders me. the fact is i am on ground, you are not. you dont know jack about what is going on in lagos. everything i typed was a 100 accurate. dont worry, it will all come out soon.

jimi agbaje, believe it or not, is an unprincipled snake.

perhaps you should ask your man jimi agbaje himself what 200 million was doing in his bank account last monday. GTB Yaba branch. ask him. the press knows, my brother. a secret in nigeria lasts for only 24 hrs.

as per articles from thenewsng, LMAO. even the layman in lagos doesnt read that crap. like i said before, you are not on ground, so you wouldnt know jack. all you people who rely on print media and blog articles who think they know what transpires in nigeria. lets even look at the pedro case. tinubu says he made his wife a judge right? ok, his wife was made a judge in 2000. so tinubu has known pedro since 2000 innnit? pedro met afikuyomi in 2002. so tinubu has known pedro since before afikuyomi? *smh* even ur man tinubu is confused! besides, doesnt that make the judicary a mockery, if tinubu can claim he can hire and fire judges at his will? some of you people dont even think of the recklessness of this man's statements before your gullible selves believe.

for your information, JIMI agbaje was at the press briefing with the others. he signed the document but paid off the media to make it seem like he was nto a part of the whole thing. so dont get it twisted. he merely ran away when the candidates were supposed to face the media. things are not always what they seem. so before you come here and open your mouth, confirm your shit. fool.
http://ibctoday.com/News/ViewNewsItem.aspx?newsItemId=22517&rootVideoPanelType=1

my friend. go and ask jimi agbaje who yomi edu and oshibodu are. go and ask him these questions. ask him why these same people are on the payroll of bola tinubu. Your man jimi agbaje is actually the real fraud. go and ask him why AC polling agents were working for him.

FINALLY, may God handle you. it is a complete and utter treason for you to call someone with mr pedro's track record a fraud and a thief. i suggest you refrain from doing such.

i rest my case
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by bubabe: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2007
Please please everyone I am appealing; please let's not be disrespectful to one another. PLEASE, it's not worth it. I was horrified when I read the mosr recent postings. It's just not right. It's not civil and I'm sure Fashola, Koro, Agbaje, Pedro etc would be shocked to read these most recent postings. Please put on your thinking caps. There are so many issues with Nigerian politics and governance but for God's sake, let's just move on and pray for our leaders to serve. Please please please TWO WRONGS HAVE NEVER MADE A RIGHT! My dear brothers Streetcyph and hoao62 I am on my knees, e jo o!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2007
Afikuyomi never had an ambition. I saw him at d kennis music easter fiesta before he decamped. Mumu
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2007
Wasn't it streetcyph that said Agbaje wouldn't even garner up to 100,000 votes? Supposedly, it was his pedro that'll do that abi? Shame on your fingers! I won't be suprised if sosan-fash's deputy gets 'impeached'. Jimi Agbaje would always be my man. Let's just support fash for peace and chance sake
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2007
all this will end in a matter of weeks, but i can assure u that fashola ll not be sworn in.

as a person i love fashola, but tinubu is the one that ll make fashola suffer cos there is no way that guy can rule,

Tinubu has abused his powers and i personally want to see him suffer honestly, cos he has really steeped on toes, how can u come on tv and openly abuse ur president and u claim to be a true yoruba man, he ll pay for this it is just a pity that fashola ll suffer for it,

"MAYBE" without tinubu fashola would have been a better candidate if he had one clean and clear i wld have congratulated him but the riggin was too much GAWD! no he must pay, rite now i dont care who rules lagos anymo' but fashola shld not rule no no no hah kilode,

tinubu, this is d end of the road
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2007
Streetcyph,
You are a known angel of falsehood , and you have proved it time in and time out. You always make theese allegations and act as if you know more than anybody else about the things going on in undergroud in politics.

It is obvious you don't know shit!!!!,  We have exposed you on here a million times but you never quit.

Like i said, if you are lying, God will punish you and your family. If you are not you have nothing to worry about.

Jimi agbaje was  multiple times a billonaire before he ever even waded into politics. Do your research dude. His success in the private sector is amazing. 200 million naira is not enough to buy such a man who has a family name to protect.

Why should we believe anything you say

You are the same person that said pedro would win in the first election, no runoff.

you promised to show us the "shege", but ofcourse there was nothing.

You said the whole christain community was behind pedro yet Oyakhilome told his followers that as for him and his family he is voting Jimi Agbaje.

You attempted to start a rumor that Agbaje was a contractor of the government.

You claimed that i wasnt on ground that i was in  toronto, tampa and london at the same time.

You came here to claim that one Tayo had ridiculed Agbaje after the debate where he exposed Pedro as a fraud .

You told us that Tinubu had apologized to Pedro for calling him a treasury looter behind closed doors and that the meeting was brokered by Pastor Adeboye.

This guy whyt do you take us all for fools on here??

To what end does it benefit you,

Secondly i never argued that Jimi Agbaje wasnt at the meeting before the press conference. What i said was that you and your camp was upset that he would not hold a pressconference with you guys.

he had his own and i don't blame him. Why should he align himself with the likes of Pedro and adikwu bakare?? who have proven that they are desperate and principleless. After Jay Kay won the DPA primaries, adikwu who had told the press that no matter who won they would all come together  to help win the elections.

Anyway, AAnybody who is interested in deciphering your falsehood would read all your previous posts under this topic.
God help you.

@bubabe, i'm sorry but i simply can't help beign upset by this guy. He has constantly been a fraud on this board and his whole intent throughout the campaign was to fool the populace. To misinform them, and it would be sad if Pedro endorses what he posts on here because we all know he is on Pedros payroll.

It is obvious what he was trying to do. His whole intent is since Pedros political future no longer exists, Streetcyph felt it neccesary to try to bring Agbaje down with him. They are upset that Agbaje's Political future is so bright.  It is obvious that Agbaje was cheated. That last eletcion was rigged before it took place. Evven if fashola were to win, he would not beat Agbaje with a 8:1 ratio. (the excuse taht they are using is that agbaje was not strong at the grassroot level, and this is not true. I do admit that Agbaje failed to demonstrate to the media that he was strong at the grassroot level before the election and hence it has been used to the advantage of the riggers.

I really do pray that if the elections are not rerun that Fashola does not play the tunes of Tinubu. That lagos is not used to serve a select few. Already there are reports that the whole of Fasholas cabinet would be picked by Tinubu. It is unjust and not right.

But in all honesty, Fashola is a better option than both Koro(Koro supporters i'm sorry. I like you guys and I have nothing against Koro but its the truth.) and Pedro.

BY the way i don't know if i ever mentioned it on here that i'm actually related to Fashola. It isnt that he lacks integrity or anything becausee he is a good man but its the whole process that he has been implicitly endorsing(the spending of billions of lagos money to campaing on his behalf) that i detest. Also, it is obvious that Agbaje had a nicer vision for lagos as opposed to just "continuity". Streetlights that don't work e.t.c.

Bubabe, are you saying that i should not respond to this known liar and just leave him to spread the falsehood that he calls priviledged insights? If thats what you meant and if you think thats the best approach when dealing with people like this please let me know , and i promise i will stop. I just cant help getting irritated by the guy.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2007
EASY WITH THE NAME CALLING! IT IS UNWARRANTED AND UNESSESARY! JEEZ!!!

you dont have to reign abuses on me and my family because i am merely speaking the truth. i know it hurts.

ASK YOUR MAN who oshibodu and yomi edu are to him. and then come back and tell me they are not the ones who financed his whole campaign.

AND dont forget to ask him about the 200 milla.

i will say no more.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2007
You'd better write no more
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
I have not reigned abuses on your family. I said If you are lying. If you are not you have nothing to worry about. Or are you confessing that your are lying.

By the way since you know the bank where it occured etc, please why don't you provide the account number so that we can all confirm it. Or do you think by just sounding a little more specific, your story might sound a little more convincing??

The only person that has a valid reason to ask for the cancellation of the elecitons is Agbaje and ohimia because they started off disadvantaged, its like the referee saying that in a football match one team must not have a goalie.

And Pedro and the rest are trying to validate their call for a cancellation by including Agbaje and he has failed to join you guys in the dance of sore losers. He has chosen to take his grievance to the courts which is the legal means, so please tell me what the problem is?? All this back and forth thing between Pedro and tinubu will eventually only lead to both of them exposing their dirty secretes which they have started doing already. No matter how many times you reject a result in the newspaper, unless the courts nullify the elections, nothing will happen.

Yomi Edu, is this the same way "Tayo" ridiculed agbaje Since you know everybodies buisness and what is going on in their accounts, how much is everyones accounts, please humor us some more.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
all you have to do is comfront your man. ask him who those gentlemen are (oshibodu and edu). ask him why AC agents deputized for him. ask him about GTB yaba. these are things u can verify from him. let me be!

i will be writing an article in thursday's punch called i weep for nigeria. i will probably loose my accreditation after the article is published, but i am sure i will win a lot of readers over with my thought-provoking write up. i will post it here on wednesday.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2007
I thought you were a writer for thisday. How come you are writing for the punch now I'm just wondering it might be common practice but i wasnt aware that one could employed by competing newspapers. I might be wrong though.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2007
im a freelance writer. i dont have a fixed spot at thisday anymore.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
Lol. whateva man, streetcyph. Its funny that it coincides with the end of Femi Pedro's campaign.
The truth is that you are no journalist , you worked probably as the internet campaign director or whatever of femi pedros campaign. You only posed as a journalist to make it seem as if you had information that wasnt available to everyone else.

You are a fraud. And you might have some connections in the journalism profession but the truth of the matter is that your main role was to promote Femi Pedro and to do it by any and all means possible(even if you had to lie)

By the way does everybody remember that it was this same StreetCyph that had said that INEC was in favor of Pedro and that the results would be anounced in Abuja e.t.c. That everything was set and the we the losers should come back on the board after Pedro wins and that we were all naive and uninformed if we believe otherwise.

He also promised to tell us the part that agbaje was playiong since he was a puppy being used in the race, (and he suggested that it was in a way that would favor Pedro) and how he would write a book called how Pedro won the race.

Lol.
You are a joke. No credibility, whatsoever. Please publish the account number so that we can verify. Dont come up here and make claims you cannot back up and expect everone to believe you. This is the problem with Nigerian Journalism.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2007
Yeah. Keep misinforming us
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by bubabe: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
My brother Streetcyph please be careful about these unfounded allegations. It seems to me that you may have something personal against Jimi Agbaje. Why? Is it because of the debate? Honestly, Jimi Agbaje did nothing wrong by asking the question that he did. And it seems to me that Pedro has handled the situation better than you. Pedro has sought to demonstrate to Nigerians that he has no integrity issues but I have not heard him rain abuses on anyone. Like I said a while back I was curious about the GTB thing and I asked questions. My husband actually worked in GTB at the relevant time and I was able to reach my own conclusions after I had spoken to him. And for me, I was quite concerned that Pedro was not promoted for almost 6 years, which is very unusual for a progressive bank like GTB (please refer to his resume somewhere on this blog) and that was enough for me to wonder about his competence. My husband did very well while at GTB like many others and a few did better than him. And he was promoted every single year but one! I refrained from publishing my viewpoint on the issue because, in truth, I did not want to unfairly colour anyone's opinion on this page. At the very minimum I was satisfied that Pedro's superiors and the management were not as enthusiastic about his performance as he regularly suggested, and I was genuinely concerned about that.  On the Osibodu allegation, he is a man who built his businesses long before Tinubu came into reckoning. I would be very glad to confront him (he is someone I know very well) with any information you may have about your allegation, so please if you do know something please share it. I am an apostle for integrity and transparency. So please, if you know anything that is verifiable, I would like to take it up with the group I got involved in (which supported Agbaje's candidature) I hope I have not been rude. I just wanted to calm you down and try to get you to focus on the issues. There is no need to get upset with anyone. Even if someone tried to provoke you, I still believe you should remain focused on the real issues (which you should be able to given your journalism background) It would be nice to see your article (please make sure it does not contain abuses o). Will your identity be revealed? I am so curious to know who you are!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
Thank you o! Assembly wants to impeach Pedro. That's d news now. D guy's doomed!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2007
so much drama going on in here? shocked shocked

a losers' batle or what? grin grin

I will be right back cool cool

but before then,

Streetcyph and Hoao62, pls u guys keep the ball rolling, am enjoying all this
tongue cheesy
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Madejibo ,
probably the only place you have been to that I have not been and I would never be is prison.

@ All Sheath your swords and lets support Fashola to give us a Brighter and Rewarding Future.
Haba Pedro guys and Agbaje guys bury the hatchet now you all tried. But tell that Shiaman looking for foters to go for English lessons in pronunciation Lagos is not a Garage he was beaten flat even in his neighbourhood OBJ didnt come to rig then what was he looking for in Lagos? after casting his vote in Ota?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
HAHAHAH Fashola is settling in so people support him.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2007
Yeah i am back, after a very long and tiring week of running around wink wink wink wink

See Y'all i am a sportsman and i have to act sportmanlike, kudos to fashola and all fashola supporters in the house especially kitaun and dayokanu,u guys stood by ur man, and to all koro supporters i have one word for us all, we win some we lose some,

weda tinubu bribed his way to win or not it makes no difference all i wanna say is tinubu tried,

Koro better luck next time,
and pls koro supporters stop dreaming, grin grin grin grin grin Tinubu will hand over to fashola come may 29 2007

i rest my case
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2007
My days!!! Femilangy u are d man!! Spik to ya later in d day!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2007
hey Femilangy dont throw the towel in until the fight reaches round 12, there is a tribunal coming up, and its finding will be concluded before May 29th, If Tiunubu scales that den Fashola will be Governor BUT HE definitely wont hand over. I'll tell you why,

May 29, IMMUNITY IS OVER!!! If he waits to hand over, the EFCC will also be waiting for him to hand over then they pick his ass up, Now we all know Tinubu dont want to go to jail. NOT IN NIGERIA at least.

Ive said it before n I'll say it again, I still believe KORO will govern this state, for the elections will be nullified (That's the least OBJ can do for Lagos State before he leaves, after all he has nothing to loose),
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2007
femilangy, i aam deeply disappointed in you cos how can you say that fashola ll be sworn in, with all wat tinubu did to rig the elections, i guess u have followed the likes of Jimi Agbaje who has collected settlements nd decicided to let sleepin dogs lie, i see katun is ur friend now guess he has pasuaded u to dump us 'loosers" thank God the fewer the merrier cos i still believe koro ll be sworn in and this is not a dream as u claim, so u are not part of the celebbrations wen this finally happens cos one thing i know is that there are dozens of evidences against fashola which ll nail him that is y they are mad at pedro cos he has a lot even the bible said it is only those that are with him to the end dat are counted worthy, femilangy u are not counted worthy ok!

keep it on llcoolg05 !
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2007
femilangy, i aam deeply disappointed in you cos how can you say that fashola ll be sworn in, with all wat tinubu did to rig the elections, i guess u have followed the likes of Jimi Agbaje who has collected settlements nd decicided to let sleepin dogs lie, i see katun is ur friend now guess he has pasuaded u to dump us 'loosers" thank God the fewer the merrier cos i still believe koro ll be sworn in and this is not a dream as u claim, so u are not part of the celebbrations wen this finally happens cos one thing i know is that there are dozens of evidences against fashola which ll nail him that is y they are mad at pedro cos he has a lot even the bible said it is only those that are with him to the end dat are counted worthy, femilangy u are not counted worthy ok!

keep it on llcoolg05 !
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2007
Tribunal or no Tribunal its clear Fashola won in Lagos State.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2007
llcoolg05:

hey Femilangy don't throw the towel in until the fight reaches round 12, there is a tribunal coming up, and its finding will be concluded before May 29th, If Tiunubu scales that den Fashola will be Governor BUT HE definitely wont hand over. I'll tell you why,

May 29, IMMUNITY IS OVER!!! If he waits to hand over, the EFCC will also be waiting for him to hand over then they pick his ass up, Now we all know Tinubu don't want to go to jail. NOT IN NIGERIA at least.

Ive said it before n I'll say it again, I still believe KORO will govern this state, for the elections will be nullified (That's the least OBJ can do for Lagos State before he leaves, after all he has nothing to loose),

madejibo:

femilangy, i aam deeply disappointed in you because how can you say that fashola ll be sworn in, with all what tinubu did to rig the elections, i guess u have followed the likes of Jimi Agbaje who has collected settlements nd decicided to let sleepin dogs lie, i see katun is your friend now guess he has pasuaded u to dump us 'loosers" thank God the fewer the merrier because i still believe koro ll be sworn in and this is not a dream as u claim, so u are not part of the celebbrations when this finally happens because one thing i know is that there are dozens of evidences against fashola which ll nail him that is y they are mad at pedro because he has a lot even the bible said it is only those that are with him to the end that are counted worthy, femilangy u are not counted worthy ok!

keep it on llcoolg05 !

ARE YOU GUYS SURE YOU ARE NOT WRITING FROM ARO? shocked grin

or is it DEMENTIA setting in just about now?
tongue

@madejibo

for your information Femilangy and I had been friends ever before the guber elections, u wanna know more?
and oga sir, were and how did Tinubu rig elections jare?
shocked cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2007
Madejibo,
What a poor loser you are just like Koro
Up Femmylangy!! I knew there was something special about Femmylangy -a real man who does not deceive himself Koro would be sworn in where? He would be Shiaman at Kirikiri when they areest him for perjury.
And give us evidences to back up your statement that Tinubu rigged election when everyody agreed that Lagos was Free and fair .
If it wasnt you would see protest on the street just like June 12
Madejibo and llcoolg, Go and sit down and lick your wound
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
WE SHALL ALL SEE,

I REST MY CASE TILL THEN,

DAYOKANU U GO TO PERSONAL AND IT BEGINNING TOP IRITATE ME AND Y ARE U ALWAYS ABUSING KORO AS IF WOT HE HAS ACHIEVED U CAN ONLY DREAM OF IT U CAN NEVER GET THERE COS U DONT DESERVE IT U ARE AROGANT AND PROUD, I SAY THIS COS I KNOW,

BUT LET US SEE IT IS JUST A PITY THAT I LL BE IN ABUJA ON THE 29TH OF MAY I WOULD HAVE INVITED U FOR A PARTY
BUT IF U GOT TO REACH ME FOR A DATE TO CELEBRATE KOROS EVENTUAL VICTORY CALL MY OFFICE JUNE 1ST ON 01-8738611 ASK TO SPEAK TO KENNY MY P.A. FROM NAIRALAND WE LL FIX A DATE FOR OUR CELEBRATION AND IF KORO LOOSES I AM READY TO DROP ONE MILLION NAIRA (I AM DEAD SERIOUS) CALL THE SAME NO. OK,
TILL YHEN I REST MY CASE

CHAO
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
Madejibo,
Koro sworn in its like one Alfa has been deceiving you and Koro that Alfa is just scamming you.
IF KORO LOOSES I AM READY TO DROP ONE MILLION NAIRA (I AM DEAD SERIOUS) CALL THE SAME NO. OK,[quote][/quote]
Can you drop a promisory note to this effect? How am I sure you are going to keep to your word Koro sworn in where? so that was the was he intends to rule Lagos? God Forbid. thank God he has lost.

Koro is just a common tout who is not fit to rule Lagos dont turn LAGOS TO OYO STATE where thugs are calling the shots.
@ All
You are all witness to this If madejibo does not keep to his word then he does not deseve to be listened to again.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
@Dayokanu

why should you even pay him any mind? undecided

coming from someone that posts so incoherently?

he should rather go for extra-mural lessons in communication skills tongue

1 million my foot tongue angry

SORE KORO LOSER!!! tongue grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by funkybaby(f): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2007
i told ya'll that obanikoro will be disgraced at the elections. < read up my posts on this thread when this debate started). i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that he lost. i heard he fainted and had to be rushed to the hospital the day the election results were announced by INEC. i am also hearing rumours that he has been asked by OBJ to account for the millions of naira given to him to "capture" lagos state for PDP. grin

its a shame Agbaje lost, but really, he has been a major revelation in this year 2007 lagos state governorship polls. he sure has a bright political future ahead. if he intends staying with DPA, i will advice that he goes on massive campaigning enlightening lagosians about the party just like tinubu have done with AC. with that, am sure that he will be successful in the next elections that he will contest in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku / Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.