Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,595 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen (26003 Views)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by ndidibabe(f): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
chimah3:
A show that promotes immorality is disqualifying someone for touching and pressing....

....Is just like expelling a child in school for waking up at night to go read his books..... angry angry angry

....Doesn't add up!
Exactly!
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Laurettalolo(f): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't know y they hate tboss so much especially that bisola , to me Tboss is the realest person among all the housemates ,very calm and she dnt pretend, I like that her infectious smile, she is indeed a boss, she don't take shit from anybody, very pretty lady, those guys are the ones coming for her, y the hate, I can't wait to see her unit with miyonse, I think they hate her out of jealousy. other housemates keep pretending,living fake life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by GMan650(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

You sound like someone who is not interested in the show but

1. You opened the thread

2. Rushed to book space

3. Then modified with this piece of shìt you called a comment

4. And submitted so you can get likes from fellow Hypocrites. undecided

If you don't like the thread there are about 3 million threads on nairaland can't you just choose those sensible ones instead of embarassing yourself early on Monday morning?

Lol...... Papykush, your moniker sounds different from this comment. Epic (thumbs up).
But, are you really Papi Kush(as in are you really a veteran in kushing)
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by progress69: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
DzTzl:
Really!! im done trashing out this issue between Kemen & Tboss on IG already, dre s no need to lose strength further but for you to call women senseless hypocrite shows your level of reasoning & I am ashamed!

Get lost!
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
she didnt complain cos she didn't know someone was touching her until biggie called her and played what happened to her around 3;30 am very ungodly hour. at that time me self can't wake up if you slap me once
Was she in coma that she would not know that someone was touching her?
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by tribalistseun: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:
Is she in coma that she will not know that someone is touching her?
all housemates went to bed drunk. after the usual Saturday night party. for god's sake bally slept next to the crazy Ese he never fingered her while asleep, the same bally sleeps next to Debbie rise every night he never touched her. Kemen usually sleep upstairs with bisola, efe, TTT, but all of a sudden he crept into Tboss bed, the poor girl told him so many times that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping on her bed. but when the devil wants to use someone it blocks their senses. Efe and Bally said it last night that they warned him to leave the babe alone, she no dey feel you, but kemen believe he's mister macho sexy guy. well, see the result. and aside that BigBrother have been warning him of all the gossip and conspiracy nonsense he's been doing in the house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by tribalistseun: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Laurettalolo:
I don't know y they hate tboss so much especially that bisola , to me Tboss is the realest person among all the housemates ,very calm and she dnt pretend, I like that her infectious smile, she is indeed a boss, she don't take shit from anybody, very pretty lady, those guys are the ones coming for her, y the hate, I can't wait to see her unit with miyonse, I think they hate her out of jealousy. other housemates keep pretending,living fake life.
Bisola is doing what any girl will do, Be jealous of the pretty one. with that her ugly face

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=tribalistseun post=54328425]all housemates went to bed drunk. after the usual Saturday night party. for god's sake bally slept next to the crazy Ese he never fingered her while asleep, the same bally sleeps next to Debbie rise every night he never touched her. Kemen usually sleep upstairs with bisola, efe, TTT, but all of a sudden he crept into Tboss bed, the poor girl told him so many times that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping on her bed. but when the devil wants to use someone it You dey follow sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him / Addresses Of TV Stations In Lagos? / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.