Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" (16305 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / Nigeria Rejected British Offer To Rescue Seized Chibok Schoolgirls - GUARDIAN UK / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by 2016v2017: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2017
eastman11:
Buhari Media Center propagandists have flooded this thread to earn their 250k.
God will punish yáll
Amen,so shall it be.
no peace unto the wicked( propagandist ).they shall surely reap what the sow

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by michoim(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2017
All that the foreign media said about Jonathan is true. He was so insensitive in governance that even republican McCain ( a one time presidential aspirant in the U.S.), made an open verbal comment in CNN during GEJ regime that there is practically no existence of government in Nigeria;immediately after the Chibok girls kidnap.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Guyman02: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2017
jarkbauer:

what is BMC
Buhari Media Center. They are men and women paid and established to counter stories about Buhari Govt in the social media. They post fake stories and make comments on platforms like Nairaland, Vanguard comment pages etc in favour of the APC and click likes for comment that they have wirtten to garner support for the govt since the Senate failed to pass the anti social media bill

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Lancelott(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

Perhaps you never had a functional TV set to see his media chat at the time. Do yourself a favour and use Google. Perhaps you could explain why it took Jonathan 19 whole days before he could call Shettima, the Governor of Borno at the time. Everything must be link since you lots don't remember much.

Not everyone who speaks against Jonathan is a BMC. If you still have 10MB to spare, go through my posts. It's too early to be slow.
Hit pause before you disgrace your generation... when the first Lady went to borno to talk with the families and the government, did the useless governor attend the meeting??
when the families went to abj and demanded a meeting with the president, they sent buses to pick them up, the families decided to turn back...or were you not aware?? go and get your facts straight

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Sanchez01: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
[s]
Lancelott:
Hit pause before you disgrace your generation... when the first Lady went to borno to talk with the families and the government, did the useless governor attend the meeting??
when the families went to abj and demanded a meeting with the president, they sent buses to pick them up, the families decided to turn back...or were you not aware?? go and get your facts straight
[/s]
In a bid to make sense, you made none. Take a deep breath and glance through the junk you concocted. Is Patience the President of Nigeria Why are some of you so daft when it comes to objective issues It took Jonathan 19 days to place a call through to Shettima, then governor of Borno for crying out loud!

So what are you yapping about, please? That a sitting president pretended not to know of the security challenges in the country and his wife, whose role in the constitution is not defined is the one doing the work and you think that makes sense? You need to eat some brain food, my friend.

https://politics.naij.com/786506-shettima-explains-waiting-jonathans-call-instead-reaching-first.html
https://www.naij.com/780020-shocking-revelations-ex-president-jonathan-ignored-chibok-girls-19-days.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Codes151(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

And you never for once thought Jonathan is telling a lie here? Was he not the same man who claimed no girl was kidnapped and didn't do a thing until after three days while his wife played the jury in a shameless display of public sympathy?

Perhaps you're talking about a different Jonathan.
lmao...Did he ever claim that Be sure before u write!

Nigerians did! Like me n I still do!
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Codes151(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
biggaodds:
Yesterday (05/03/2017) big win capped a wonderful weekend. A big Congrats to everyone that won with me yesterday. See image below for contact details...
good luck!!
keep your scam to yourself!!! I don't know why mods no bann u self
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by DesChyko: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

Perhaps you never had a functional TV set to see his media chat at the time. Do yourself a favour and use Google. Perhaps you could explain why it took Jonathan 19 whole days before he could call Shettima, the Governor of Borno at the time. Everything must be link since you lots don't remember much.

Not everyone who speaks against Jonathan is a BMC. If you still have 10MB to spare, go through my posts. It's too early to be slow.

This isn't a link though. I'ld expect fact to be easily corroborated.
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Sanchez01: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by DesChyko: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

https://politics.naij.com/786506-shettima-explains-waiting-jonathans-call-instead-reaching-first.html
https://www.naij.com/780020-shocking-revelations-ex-president-jonathan-ignored-chibok-girls-19-days.html
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-should-resign-northern-can/

This is the most credible of the lot. Perhaps the page has been archived.
I'm not inclined to believe this though. Many a times, he has been misinterpreted as revealed in the media chat. A typical example is the misconception concerning the 'stealing is not corruption' slogan that has been twisted out of context by the opposition.

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by temodent(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
For once I believed GEJ thoroughly on this. Because he must have been very high on his usual. Henessy. When the offer was made to have recollected either accepting or rejecting it. There is really no need for an acceptance or a denial

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Sanchez01: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
DesChyko:

This is the most credible of the lot. Perhaps the page has been archived.
I'm not inclined to believe this though. Many a times, he has been misinterpreted as revealed in the media chat. A typical example is the misconception concerning the 'stealing is not corruption' slogan that has been twisted out of context by the opposition.

The body of the message is below;
Christians in the North have asked President Goodluck Jonathan to resign over his comment on Boko Haram.

Jonathan was quoted to have said he could not crush the Islamic sect because “they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”.

In a statement by its spokesman, Mr. Sunday Oibe, the Northern Christian Association of Nigeria said the comments credited to Jonathan was an indication that the country was in a helpless situation as the President “does not seem to understand the aim of the sect to destabilise his administration.”

According to the CAN, it is shocking for the President to say he will not deploy the military to deal with terrorist who have been killing other Nigerians and threatening the corporate existence of the country.

The body argued that it was clear that the President has been shielding the group at the expense of the lives of innocent people, urging Nigerians to have a rethink on the type of president that is governing the country at the moment.

The statement read in part, “What he is telling us now is that there is nothing he can do about it, but we know that the Federal Government has the capacity to stop the madness being unleashed on Nigerians. However, it is now obvious that the President will rather shield criminals.

“Every Nigerian can recall how former President Olusegun Obasanjo reacted when the Niger Delta militants attacked soldiers in Udi. Even though the militants were asking for their legitimate right, Obasanjo dealt with them squarely for resorting to criminality in agitating for their right. No country in the world will allow its soldiers, trained to defend the territorial integrity of the nation to be killed by a gang of criminals and get away with it.

“Nigerians can also recall that in Zaki – Biam, Benue state, the same Obasanjo as President sent troops to deal ruthlessly with the people there for allegedly killing soldiers.

“Now on a daily basis soldiers, police and other security personnel are being killed by Boko Haram members and the President has the effrontery to tell us that these murderers are members of the family and he cannot mobilise the army to deal with them.

“Jonathan has failed us Christians, he has failed Nigerians and he should resign because by this statement, it is very clear that he is not capable of handling the danger pose by the Boko Haram insurgency.”

Also, the Anglican Communion, Kaduna Diocese said illiteracy, unemployment and poverty in the North were not responsible for various crises in the region.

In a 10-point – communiqué issued at the end of the 1st session of the 19th Synod of the Diocese and signed by the Diocesan Bishop, Rt. Rev Josiah Idowu –Fearon, insisted that illiteracy, poverty and unemployment were never the cause of the sundry crises in the region as many were wont to believe.
https://www.nairaland.com/1016959/siblings-cannot-wipe-out-family

Jonathan is too soft to lead a complex state as Nigeria, just as he talks like an unintelligent folk, despite a PhD at hand. Jonathan lies a lot, and often times than not, talks like a drunk.

Below is a an interview by CNN's Christiane Amanpour on Jonathan. I am impressed that he conceded and accepted his loss like a man but the man tell lies a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivBSw4q_W40

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by bkool7(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

And you never for once thought Jonathan is telling a lie here? Was he not the same man who claimed no girl was kidnapped and didn't do a thing until after three days while his wife played the jury in a shameless display of public sympathy?

Perhaps you're talking about a different Jonathan.

What did you mean by three days? Help didnt move a muscle until that Milala girl showed up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by orisa37: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
The British that spotted The Russia/Cuba Missiles in the 60s was blindfolded and prevented by Obama and France from spotting a single Chibox girl and the location of Sambisa Forest in 2012-2014.
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
You can keep hating,but jojo doesn't even know you. Anyways, everyone's got an opinion,even zombies.
omenka:
The drunken buffoon whose brain is so darn slow in processing and analysing things that get to it took three weeks to process local Intel about the chibok girls as he was drenched in drunken stupor. It is no surprise he acted the way he did when foreign help was extended to him. Now he claims it is "politica", and in his mangled brain, this mumbo-jumbo would pass for an excuse.

What a calamity!
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by zoedew: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
nwabobo:

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-denies-rejecing-britains-help-blames-politics-for-lies

Only Hard evidence in rebuttal will match and dislodge the detailed report. A mere denial won't do. Quite intellectually dishonest to say "Nigerians know what Jonathan did to rescue the girls....."

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Lancelott(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
In a bid to make sense, you made none. Take a deep breath and glance through the junk you concocted. Is Patience the President of Nigeria Why are some of you so daft when it comes to objective issues It took Jonathan 19 days to place a call through to Shettima, then governor of Borno for crying out loud!

So what are you yapping about, please? That a sitting president pretended not to know of the security challenges in the country and his wife, whose role in the constitution is not defined is the one doing the work and you think that makes sense? You need to eat some brain food, my friend.

simple question, what did the governor do at the initial stage?? since you are talking about the definition of statutory rights as provided by our constitution, whose primary function is it to react?? before the presidency can react on a issue regarding a state especially on issues of security, the chief security officer of that state who happens to be a governor must react fully. to answer your question, it took 19 days because the CSO of borno state had done nothing within that time to resolve the issue.. go and understand more on the distribution of power my friend. look at el rufai's state for instance, upon the incessant killings, it took how long for the VP to wade in. so it's you who need to read more and gather experience
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by otitokoroleti: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
The drunken buffoon whose brain is so darn slow in processing and analysing things that get to it took three weeks to process local Intel about the chibok girls as he was drenched in drunken stupor. It is no surprise he acted the way he did when foreign help was extended to him. Now he claims it is "politica", and in his mangled brain, this mumbo-jumbo would pass for an excuse.

What a calamity!
BMC at work!!!
Nigerians no dey buy ur propaganda again!!!
Make una try harder!!!
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by OreMI22: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
David cameron and Barack Obama at the time were chief conspirators to effect a regime change in Nigeria.

They never had any interest to help the GEJ administration whatsoever, talkmore to find Chibok girls for the administration.

Now that they have foisted fanatical Buhari on Nigerians, what prevents them from offering the same "help"? Yeye pipul. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am only glad that Karma caught up with both men as they were almost disgraced from office.

GEJ still travels around the world and highly respected for the role he played to ensure peaceful power transfer in Nigeria. Where is cameron and Obama today?
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by nwabobo: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
jarkbauer:

what is BMC

Buhari Media Centre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother / Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG / FG Declares Dec 26th & 27th, Jan 2nd As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.