Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" (16482 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / Nigeria Rejected British Offer To Rescue Seized Chibok Schoolgirls - GUARDIAN UK / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by 2016v2017: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
i am waiting for BMC to come and say nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by nwabobo: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

Perhaps you never had a functional TV set to see his media chat at the time. Do yourself a favour and use Google. Perhaps you could explain why it took Jonathan 19 whole days before he could call Shettima, the Governor of Borno at the time. Everything must be link since you lots don't remember much.

Not everyone who speaks against Jonathan is a BMC. If you still have 10MB to spare, go through my posts. It's too early to be slow.

My friend, he who asserts must prove. It is not for me to go searching the Internet to substantiate your lies. At no time did GEJ say that no girls were kidnapped.

Also, between GEJ and Shettima, who was supposed to call the other after the incident? When Fulani herdsmen attacked Abia State and Enugu, both governors called PMB and even went to Abuja to see him, when DSS clashed with Wike in PH, he called PMB but no, Shettima had to be called by GEJ? Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by 2016v2017: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
i am waiting for BMC to come and say nonsense grin
they have released another episode to distract Nigerians from the woes caused by the clueless Buhari administration. Worst president ever in Nigeria history

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by alizma: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2017
this guy is just as clueless as his boss. are my the only person that sees him trying to defend his boss by mentioning Nigerian collaboration with mainly other African countries when the issue at hand centres on Nigeria and British?
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by eastman11: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari Media Center propagandists have flooded this thread to earn their 250k.
God will punish yáll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Babacele:
wetin this shameless disaster of a drunkard buffoon saying self? didn't wait for 18 days, giving kidnappers enough time to escape, to believe that the chibok girls had been kidnapped, and sent an illiterate pufpuf to go insult our sensibilities with "dairis god o" in chibok? What about the deliberate sabotage of the military by your team led by Dasuki? This man is a shameless liar!

Illiterate pufpuf....hahaha, as savage as babacele's post

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by drss2(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2017
by d time d real truth emerges about d so called chibokk kidnap scam ochestrated by nothern politicians in collaboration with boko arams n d obama administration to capture power, d shock waves dat will be generated by d scam will be too much too much for zombies to handle. buari dullard is boko arams n boko arams is buari dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by seunlly(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Even if u do who will question you
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by dexterinc2003: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Wailers are like people with borderline personality disorder. To them, you are either 'all good' or 'all bad'. For example, they will say, Osibanjo is all good, and Buhari is all bad, while neglecting that the 2 work in unison. Or Jonathan is 'all good' and Buhari is 'all bad', even when confronted with damning facts. confused bunch!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by autonomous22: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Anything said by Jonathan is d truth....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by jarkbauer: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
nwabobo:
"The foreign media has been bashing Buhari's hapless govt. Suddenly, a blast from the past about Chibok girls from Guardian...

BMC"

cc: Sarrki & Omenka (Nairaland resident BMC reps)

what is BMC
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
The drunken buffoon whose brain is so darn slow in processing and analysing things that get to it took three weeks to process local Intel about the chibok girls as he was drenched in drunken stupor. It is no surprise he acted the way he did when foreign help was extended to him. Now he claims it is "politica", and in his mangled brain, this mumbo-jumbo would pass for an excuse.

What a calamity!
Nd am sure Buharis brain is fast ryt? BMC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by mikeweezy(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2017
who care abeg u are the cause why buhari is frustrating nigeria now
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Just like he denied for 20 days that chibok girls were kidnapped.
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari Media Centre

jarkbauer:

what is BMC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by burkingx(f): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by amazon14: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2017
My hero we know they lied. They are the 40 propagandist who takes home 250k every month we known them. Just ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by HonabFaj(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
nwabobo:

Can you point us to any link where Jonathan claimed no girl was kidnapped?

These BMC bots must really think we are all fools.

Here is the link,no one said you are a fool but that's the position of the previous administration when the incident happened :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping read the aftermath sub topic

https://www.naij.com/780020-shocking-revelations-ex-president-jonathan-ignored-chibok-girls-19-days.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27280187

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by ebuclassic18(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:
What does BMC mean lol

And I don't believe Jonathan. I don't believe any of our Nigerian politicians. They're all liars including this Otueke drunkard.
lol who even want u to believe keep mute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by nwabobo: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
HonabFaj:

Here is the link,no one said you are a fool but that's the position of the previous administration when the incident happened :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping read the aftermath sub topic

https://www.naij.com/780020-shocking-revelations-ex-president-jonathan-ignored-chibok-girls-19-days.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27280187

Where in those links did GEJ say "no girls were kidnapped from Chibok"? Don't jump into an argument you don't know how it started.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by terrence12(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Lifestone:
We expected a denial. But these are recent history, we knew GEJ was forced to admit that the girls were missing in the first instance, his Generals have their eyes on the billions of dollars to be looted hence they won't allow external involvement.
GEJ was a mere observer in a chess game in which he was supposed to be a master. He knew nothing and was used by his men. A very naive President

There is no day I scroll through this politics section that I don't stumble on bumbling idiets like u..hmm

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by LastProphet: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2017
nwabobo:

Can you point us to any link where Jonathan claimed no girl was kidnapped?

These BMC bots must really think we are all fools.

so u traveled out of Nigeria when patience said "there is Godu on tv," shame on ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Babacele: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Pussickpunk:

Illiterate pufpuf....hahaha, as savage as babacele's post
bros you cannot but sometimes be forced to angrily answer these guys. I'm sorry if I sounded savagy.
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Lifestone(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2017
terrence12:

There is no day I scroll through this politics section that I don't stumble on bumbling idiets like u..hmm
You are so pained.
Rather than address the issues I laid out, you've resorted to your normal escaped route, which is insulting others. You've not made any intellectual contribution to the discussions because you are incapable and empty.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by HonabFaj(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2017
nwabobo:

Where in those links did GEJ say "no girls were kidnapped from Chibok"? Don't jump into an argument you don't know how it started.

When you reacted after 15 days or so after such huge incident ,he is the president just a command that's it, IG do this, CAOS do that, NAF get this done.
He has all the power

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by nwabobo: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
HonabFaj:

When you reacted after 15 days or so after such huge incident ,he is the president just a command that's it, IG do this, CAOS do that, NAF get this done.
He has all the power

When did speaking amount to reacting? That he issued a public statement on the issue 15 days after doesn't in anyway mean actions were not been taken on the matter. It doesn't mean that orders and directives weren't given to military commanders on what to do.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by nwabobo: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
LastProphet:

so u traveled out of Nigeria when patience said "there is Godu on tv," shame on ur ancestors

And "there is God o" means the girls were not missing?

Now, in case you did not listen to Mama Peace, what happened was that she called the school principal and other stakeholders to a meeting and the principal failed to appear.

Patience Jonathan in reaction to the Principal's lackadaisical attitude asked;

"If it was your child that was kidnapped, will you keep quiet?.... There is God o"

That implies that she was asking the principal and her cohorts, that if their children were among the girls kidnapped, would they stay back from such an important meeting to find a solution?

LastProphet:

Shame on your mama toto.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Sugarboyy(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Otueke drunkard

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by seguno2: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:
And you never for once thought Jonathan is telling a lie here? Was he not the same man who claimed no girl was kidnapped and didn't do a thing until after three days while his wife played the jury in a shameless display of public sympathy?

Perhaps you're talking about a different Jonathan.

If it is not a propaganda LIE that any chibok girl was kidnapped by Boko Haram, why has General Muhamadu Buhari not rescued them?
Is it impossible for us to think before we talk?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by HonabFaj(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2017
nwabobo:

When did speaking amount to reacting? That he issued a public statement on the issue 15 days after doesn't in anyway mean actions were not been taken on the matter. It doesn't mean that orders and directives weren't given to military commanders on what to do.

Ok
Re: Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" by Realdeals(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
All what he said was in the article. They acknowledge effort were made in the area of search, but the actual rescue he declined. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Misled To Approve $469m For Fighter Jets Without NASS Backing - The Cable / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.