Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

If I Have Not Replied Your Comments - It Is Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Have Not Replied Your Comments - It Is Because Of This (320 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Have Not Replied Your Comments - It Is Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Hello My name is Paul Samuel... I am a Health Blogger.

I recently made a thread which talks about the struggles people are going through and I was giving valuable answers until... Nairaland anti spam bots chose to ban me..

Well, that is the reason why I have not replied many of your comments on that thread... I will do so immediately...

Also if you have any things you are struggling with you can state them here...

I will soon be releasing ebooks on stuff like Body Odour, weight loss, weight gain, building a strong mental self (helps for self esteem)... You can check my website for the what's there already and simply subscribe by mail to chat with me personally...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: If I Have Not Replied Your Comments - It Is Because Of This by bibijay123(f): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Post the link to your website

1 Like

Re: If I Have Not Replied Your Comments - It Is Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
bibijay123:
Post the link to your website

www.newsphases..com

(1) (Reply)

School Or Business. / Facebook User Reveals She Gets Nervous Each Day Her Man Doesn't Beat Her / Help Miss Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.