Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (41970 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Pro2makx(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2017
only a fool will believe the lie in the first place, how will dis girls looking like an over cooked okro claim she picks songs for the MOG's services? Is she the choir mistress, is MOG even involved in which and which song to sing in services. I already saw how fake that story was from the first few lines, owe the wetter was trying so badly to make it sound convincing to his pathetic zombie sympathizers. APShit them, I see u. Could it be that u guys no longer know how to cook a convincing propaganda? Pls try again, the one too weak
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Jacksonville:
The truth is gradually unravelling.

If not APC, what else?. It's evident the media is in alliance with APC to tarnish the image of the Prophet. But the gates of hell will not prevail and some people are about to die cool

" Some people are about to die ", joker ; you be God !

illiterate fellow
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Destinylink(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I can only believe this report becos the girl in question is too ugly for a fake man of God like suleiman to fall for

Shut Up
How is he a fake man of God.
#BMCAgent!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Jokerman:

BMC agent.... you are finally exposed... better change dis your nick to Allahlovesyou

abeg what is BMC?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by giles14(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Stephanie Otobo, the alleged lover of Omega Fire Ministries founder, Apostle Suleiman, who reportedly got dumped after getting pregnant for the Pastor, has debunked claims made in the news report by Sahara Reporters.

Ms. Otobo, who disclosed she's just a young girl of twenty-three (23) years old, and doesn't know Barr. Festus Keyamo from anywhere, revealed that some gullible individuals are out to make money from the innocent man of God (Apostle Johnson Suleiman); using her as a bait.

The lady who expressed shock over the media propaganda being championed by Sahara Reporters. said that the #500M claims is such a huge sum to come about. She further revealed that she's from a broken home, and her separated parents can never dream of pulling just 1% of such an amount in a very long time.

While refuting the allegations made against Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Festus Keyamo on her behalf, Stephanie Otobo is calling on Nigerians of good will to discard the earlier media propaganda by Sahara Reporters and consider same as totally false and untrue.

"Yes, I had an encounter with some officers The Nigeria Police few days back; but I don't remember making any such ambiguous claims against a reputable man of God in the status of Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
Let the man of God alone please
" she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/apostle-suleiman-is-innocent-and-i-dont.html#more

dis BMC people are really working.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by felixomor: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Seen.. Not comprehensive enough if you ask me and the source is suspicious too.

Will give the M.O.G benefit of doubt though. But i'm a lil bit curious, i'm seeing some posts now that his spokesperson has admitted that a transfer of cash indeed took place and Suleiman himself has also admitted "trying to help the lady in question, in what way really? And what was the purpose of the funds transfer?

So u can now see we have left the original story of marriage and pregnancy?
Even despite hearing from the lady....

Thats what happens when u try to answer everyone...

Like i said before,
Story Story
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by olowobaba10: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2017
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ ON SAHARA REPORTERS !
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by boylova: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
BUHARI MEDIA CENTER; BURSTEDDDDDDDD.............
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Jokerman(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
sweetgala:

abeg what is BMC?
Buhari Media Centre..... Paid agents work there as social media agents to flaunt Buhari's image
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by AfroSamurai: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
So where did Sahara Reporters dig up that story from? grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by progress69: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
megareal:
Much as I believe the Man of God is innocent, I would love a more appropriate way of debunking this claim from the lady.

A statement that clarifies everything. This one raises too many questions.

Which Man of God.... undecided

As in ehn.....

This is even not a "debunk"

She obviously knows Sulieman.

Festus a known lawyer will not be stupid enough to make such cliams without proof!

The innocent girl doesn't just want to be overwhelmed!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Splashme: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI MEDIA CENTER in conjunction with SR and DSS wants to pull down a MAN OF GOD...
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
stonekc:
APOSTLE SULEIMAN REPLIES .( THE SAGA HAS JUST BEGAN.)

To answer these questions, the police have met with Stephanie's father, who was shocked at their inquiry. The old man told the police that he was never aware his daughter was in Nigeria! He also confirmed to the investigators that Stephanie had always been involved in messy stuffs while he said he knew Keyamo to be a controversial character.

Now, if anything, what is baffling to us is the involvement in the matter of Barrister Festus Keyamo who we heard that the blackmailing lady has hired to defend her illicit act. Keyamo is known to be a controversial lawyer and we have found out that he was threatening to pursue the case which in its entirety is a hoax. Besides, while investigating the lady after her plan to extort the man of God, it was discovered that the lady had a connection with Keyamo.

This is just character assassination. this makes me more suspicious
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by progress69: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
She didn't try as much as possible to refute the story, just saying she didnt know who Festus was and that her poor parents can't make 1% of that money. Pick the story apart and refute every part of it from the illicit affair, to the pregnancy.

Thats how to refute a story.

I trust sahara reporters, they have other back-up evidences they publish once you refute their story.

Ask Dino and Okpolo-eyed Denziani.

Something is really fishy. More revelations coming out soon!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by robosky02(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
doctimonyeka:
May the wrath of God envelope those that propagated this evil agenda against the Lords anointed....

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Owiii(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I can only believe this report becos the girl in question is too ugly for a fake man of God like suleiman to fall for
You are calling Apostle Johnson Suleman a fake man of God? May God have mercy on you for calling someone fake. I guess you're an atheist.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2017
This is getting interesting
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

@bolded
WTF is "pertinacity" for chrissake angry

Can't you use a dictionary where you are notsure angry

Says a lot about you...

The right word is "paternity"!

jeez grammar nazi it's obvious you missed the part where a spelling error is corrected with another error.

If I may pay you in same coin

what is "notsure" and "chrissake"

since you are hyper attentive to typing errors , how did you fall victim to it ?

go find another hobby you fail at this one !

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by SBG04: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
They've obviously threatened the girl.
Very sad. Suleiman's spokesman already said the fake pastor knew her and was sending her money regularly. He went ahead to say she was trying to extort the fake pastor, even saying she belonged to a cartel. Suleiman has obviously reached out to the girls parents or even threatened her life. That's the only logical explanation.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by mine85(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:
They've obviously threatened the girl.
Very sad. Suleiman's spokesman already said the fake pastor knew her and was sending her money regularly. He went ahead to say she was trying to extort the fake pastor, even saying she belonged to a cartel. Suleiman has obviously reached out to the girls parents or even threatened her life. That's the only logical explanation.

So if them threaten u out of 500m profit... U will agree.?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Kenchukky(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle Suleiman has more loyal supporters than the whole of PMB/BMC crew.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2017
DLondonboiy:
You are all confusing me...wait..wait...wait...

Do you know sulieman?
Did he give you money?
Did you blackmail him?

Did he promise you marriage?
Did he lick your malawwac?

We're you formerly a stripper?

Cos this matter suppose sweet...now una dey confuse me!

Get a life bro

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by deebrain(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Come to think of it, I was guessing that after the issue with the DSS, we will hear one dirty thing concerning this Pastor all in a bid to make him unpopular.

This government never seems to disappoint it's being a disappointment.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by buoye1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Immediately i saw the news on SR twitter page, the narration alone shows it's all false and cooked.... I pity the people behind this.... You don’t disdain the anointed God himself will koboko you...
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by nwakibie3(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle should sue SH and the yeye Festus for 2billion naira for libel and slander
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Gome23: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Am not a member............but remember TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by egobetatoday: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
APC, propaganda gone wrong?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by 2016v2017: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bigii:
I dont know what APC gains from wanton damages to men of God undecided

Apostle, your God is powerful!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Rainmaker69(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm not gonna say more than that we now have 3 different stories from 3 sources now and none of them is making sense. Even this account no add up sef. Keyamo hasn't spoken yet though. I'm not a fan of Apostle Sule but I hope this isn't true. Whether true or false, there will be a reckoning.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by ikemesit4477: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Stephanie Otobo, the alleged lover of Omega Fire Ministries founder, Apostle Suleiman, who reportedly got dumped after getting pregnant for the Pastor, has debunked claims made in the news report by Sahara Reporters.

Ms. Otobo, who disclosed she's just a young girl of twenty-three (23) years old, and doesn't know Barr. Festus Keyamo from anywhere, revealed that some gullible individuals are out to make money from the innocent man of God (Apostle Johnson Suleiman); using her as a bait.

The lady who expressed shock over the media propaganda being championed by Sahara Reporters. said that the #500M claims is such a huge sum to come about. She further revealed that she's from a broken home, and her separated parents can never dream of pulling just 1% of such an amount in a very long time.

While refuting the allegations made against Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Festus Keyamo on her behalf, Stephanie Otobo is calling on Nigerians of good will to discard the earlier media propaganda by Sahara Reporters and consider same as totally false and untrue.

"Yes, I had an encounter with some officers The Nigeria Police few days back; but I don't remember making any such ambiguous claims against a reputable man of God in the status of Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
Let the man of God alone please
" she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/apostle-suleiman-is-innocent-and-i-dont.html#more

Religion of peace una don fail!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI MEDIA CENTER in conjunction with SR and DSS wants to pull down a MAN OF GOD...

There are trying to destroy his image and reputation so the next time they come to kidnap him at night, we'd all look the other way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.