Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. (2957 Views)

Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle Suleman accuses Canada based singer, Stephanie Otobo, of N500m blackmail

You have read Stephanie Otobo's version of events. Below is Apostle Suleman's church version of events, sent in as a press statement.

A Toronto, Canada based female singer, Stephanie Otobo, is presently in the police net allegedly for leading a 5-man gang to demand N500 million from famous Nigerian preacher and president of the Omega Fire Ministries Int'l, Apostle Johnson Suleman.
A statement from the church alleged that the lady who claimed that Apostle Suleman was her lover and that he promised him marriage was found to belong to a cartel

Comprising four male members who were identified as serial blackmailers by the police. Stephanie was said to have been arrested about two weeks ago by the IG Intelligence and Monitoring Unit alongside one Wisdom who is said to be the gang leader. The culprits are said to be talking to detectives at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, on their involvement in the alleged racket.

Lagos lawyer, Festus Keyamo, according to the church statement, backed Stephanie and her gang claiming that the lady was his client while he allegedly insisted that the Apostle pay her the said sum.
On investigating, the statement reads further, it was discovered that the lawyer was sympathetic to the gang's cause given his desperation and open aggression to force their illegal demand.

Below is the full texts of the statement from the church admin department submitting what it said was the genesis of Stephanie's acclaimed familiarity with Apostle Suleman;

"In 2015, the servant of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman went to Canada to preach the Gospel. After the event, a lady called Papa and introduced herself as Stephanie Otobo. Asked what did she want, she said she attended the Apostle's crusade in Canada, it transformed her and she wanted to give her life to Christ. The man of God asked her what her job was and she said she was a stripper, that she danced naked at the nightclub. That was the first surprise. The Apostle told her bluntly that what she was doing was pure prostitution but he could help her out if truly she was ready to go back to God. Because it is of God to save and bless souls, the Apostle offered to help her.

Apostle Suleman prayed for her on phone and never asked to know her physically because that is his nature. He blesses anyone to whomever he is directed by the Holy Spirit.

After the prayer, the lady begged Apostle Suleman if he could also help her financially in order to start a new job as she was tired of her dirty life as a stripper.

The man of God asked what kind of job she wanted and she said she would like to open an African Store where Nigerians abroad could be buying Nigerian foodstuffs, vegetables and other local items.

The Dollar rate at the time was N150. She was sent money enough to set her up. Later, she was sent more money because she had familiarized herself with the Apostle that she was calling him regularly and praying for him for his humanitarian help. She started attending places where Apostle held crusades. It should be noted that Apostle Suleman never met the lady one-on-one.[/b]l

[b]However, the servant of God begun withdrawing from her and ignoring her calls when during one of the phone interactions she told him that a part of her dirty past life included blackmailing men! In fact, she listed men she said she had dealt with in the past. At such weird confession, even a man of God would have a rethink fraternizing with a person of the lady's nature. Apostle Suleman withdrew completely from her right at that moment.

Surprisingly, late 2015, perhaps out of frustration, this lady devised a way to get at the man of God for shunning her. She met members of the Apostle's ministry and threatened to go to the media to expose their leader unless she was given a certain amount of them. When asked for what, she said that she was promised marriage by him and that they had introduction ceremony already. Such a mystery!

The questions now begging for answers are; where are pictures of the purported marriage introduction? Who are the other persons and even family members that witnessed the purported introduction and the pictures, and where and when did the purported introduction took place?

To answer these questions, the police have met with Stephanie's father, who was shocked at their inquiry. The old man told the police that he was never aware his daughter was in Nigeria! He also confirmed to the investigators that Stephanie had always been involved in messy stuffs while he said he knew Keyamo to be a controversial character.

Now, if anything, what is baffling to us is the involvement in the matter of Barrister Festus Keyamo who we heard that the blackmailing lady has hired to defend her illicit act. Keyamo is known to be a controversial lawyer and we have found out that he was threatening to pursue the case which in its entirety is a hoax. Besides, while investigating the lady after her plan to extort the man of God, it was discovered that the lady had a connection with Keyamo.

Also, recorded voices of Stephanie and Wisdom revealed that the gang has a link with the dreaded Boko Haram because the gang had earlier threatened to unleash Boko Haram on Apostle Suleman should he refuse to release the N500 million to them."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na so
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by byteem: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Apostle Suleman accuses Canada based singer, Stephanie Otobo, of N500m blackmail

You have read Stephanie Otobo's version of events. Below is Apostle Suleman's church version of events, sent in as a press statement.

A Toronto, Canada based female singer, Stephanie Otobo, is presently in the police net allegedly for leading a 5-man gang to demand N500 million from famous Nigerian preacher and president of the Omega Fire Ministries Int'l, Apostle Johnson Suleman.
A statement from the church alleged that the lady who claimed that Apostle Suleman was her lover and that he promised him marriage was found to belong to a cartel

Comprising four male members who were identified as serial blackmailers by the police. Stephanie was said to have been arrested about two weeks ago by the IG Intelligence and Monitoring Unit alongside one Wisdom who is said to be the gang leader. The culprits are said to be talking to detectives at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, on their involvement in the alleged racket.

Lagos lawyer, Festus Keyamo, according to the church statement, backed Stephanie and her gang claiming that the lady was his client while he allegedly insisted that the Apostle pay her the said sum.
On investigating, the statement reads further, it was discovered that the lawyer was sympathetic to the gang's cause given his desperation and open aggression to force their illegal demand.

Below is the full texts of the statement from the church admin department submitting what it said was the genesis of Stephanie's acclaimed familiarity with Apostle Suleman;

"In 2015, the servant of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman went to Canada to preach the Gospel. After the event, a lady called Papa and introduced herself as Stephanie Otobo. Asked what did she want, she said she attended the Apostle's crusade in Canada, it transformed her and she wanted to give her life to Christ. The man of God asked her what her job was and she said she was a stripper, that she danced naked at the nightclub. That was the first surprise. The Apostle told her bluntly that what she was doing was pure prostitution but he could help her out if truly she was ready to go back to God. Because it is of God to save and bless souls, the Apostle offered to help her.

Apostle Suleman prayed for her on phone and never asked to know her physically because that is his nature. He blesses anyone to whomever he is directed by the Holy Spirit.

After the prayer, the lady begged Apostle Suleman if he could also help her financially in order to start a new job as she was tired of her dirty life as a stripper.

The man of God asked what kind of job she wanted and she said she would like to open an African Store where Nigerians abroad could be buying Nigerian foodstuffs, vegetables and other local items.

The Dollar rate at the time was N150. She was sent money enough to set her up. Later, she was sent more money because she had familiarized herself with the Apostle that she was calling him regularly and praying for him for his humanitarian help. She started attending places where Apostle held crusades. It should be noted that Apostle Suleman never met the lady one-on-one.[/b]l

[b]However, the servant of God begun withdrawing from her and ignoring her calls when during one of the phone interactions she told him that a part of her dirty past life included blackmailing men! In fact, she listed men she said she had dealt with in the past. At such weird confession, even a man of God would have a rethink fraternizing with a person of the lady's nature. Apostle Suleman withdrew completely from her right at that moment.

Surprisingly, late 2015, perhaps out of frustration, this lady devised a way to get at the man of God for shunning her. She met members of the Apostle's ministry and threatened to go to the media to expose their leader unless she was given a certain amount of them. When asked for what, she said that she was promised marriage by him and that they had introduction ceremony already. Such a mystery!

The questions now begging for answers are; where are pictures of the purported marriage introduction? Who are the other persons and even family members that witnessed the purported introduction and the pictures, and where and when did the purported introduction took place?

To answer these questions, the police have met with Stephanie's father, who was shocked at their inquiry. The old man told the police that he was never aware his daughter was in Nigeria! He also confirmed to the investigators that Stephanie had always been involved in messy stuffs while he said he knew Keyamo to be a controversial character.

Now, if anything, what is baffling to us is the involvement in the matter of Barrister Festus Keyamo who we heard that the blackmailing lady has hired to defend her illicit act. Keyamo is known to be a controversial lawyer and we have found out that he was threatening to pursue the case which in its entirety is a hoax. Besides, while investigating the lady after her plan to extort the man of God, it was discovered that the lady had a connection with Keyamo.

Also, recorded voices of Stephanie and Wisdom revealed that the gang has a link with the dreaded Boko Haram because the gang had earlier threatened to unleash Boko Haram on Apostle Suleman should he refuse to release the N500 million to them."

U GUYS SHOULD LEAVE APOSTLE JOHNSON ALONE... WE ARE NOT BUYING ALL THIS CRAP... ITS ALL A PLOY TO MAKE HIM UNPOPULAR... BUT U HAVE FAILED...

HE IS A TRU MAN OF GOD AN THATS THAT .. AL THIS CRAP ABOUT WOMAN BLACKMAIL CRAP .. ITS ALL CRAP.. TRY SOMETHING ELSE.. COOK UP SOMETHING BETTER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by hinwazaka: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
BMC alert
This thread already exists. You are now sloppy. Since kperogi exposed your unit, they have stopped paying you your 250k
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by todayboy: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
BMC are here again

Sponsored post

Don't take serious they are doing the works of lai Mohammed
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by BERNIMOORE: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is atypical way of propagating scandal just because Suleiman energies Christians not to take nonsense in southern kaduna but to resist attack 'the scandal tale here emerged, are you paid to propagate this? It seems the BMC stuff was actually true but let's still doubt it. Your post is misleading. Will mods lalasticlala mynd44 do the needful to this DUPLICATION that breached rule 14 of nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by todayboy: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Na so

BMC spotted
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
This one na BMC thread grin
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:

BMC spotted

Already on the Frontpage! Ntorrr!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by todayboy: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Already on the Frontpage! Ntorrr!!

Its OK kid

Enjoy the caused 250k

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Drtee(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Owkay.....

My actual comment is below
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Drtee(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
We heard you guyz
Let peace reign

Waiting patiently to hear another story
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by WebSurfer(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
The threee of them na woru woru last last, festus, apostle and the stephanie
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by DLondonboiy: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
250k...chaii

Ngene my guy...big boy..
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Babytruth: 6:02am On Mar 08, 2017
please my people, both those who are ready to judge or support me, be wise enough to hear my short story and think silently, Karma is a surebanker ,Exactly 3 years ago, I was Johnson suleman' s victim, this court case you are hearing about him now is my vindication!!.I am a fatherless young lady , i had a challenge from family destiny hunters and went to johnson , but i ran away from him halfdead, after convincing me into a love relationship, telling me how A-list celeb actresses of nigeria wants him, while am running away, his jealousy over my single suitors and threats of killing me, his supportive family later turned around to support him, and johnson was all the more angry that i took our matter to his family then by reporting him to his father,
,,I will not use the platform to run him down,, all I want to urge you people is to simply pray that God who fights for the oppressed and fatherless and downtrodden should continue exposing evil clergymen and women in our country. I can categorically say that most of the things Stephanie Otobo said in the video about him sounds quite familiar, Johnson was my lover, and he is too libidinous, and its unfortunate that the wife is lying to defend him, because just 3 years back , the wife knew about me, and knows his women issues , his whole family knew about me, when I threatened to sue johnson for proudly threatening my life via textmessages and all I suffered after he threatened me, his father intervened and pleaded with me, I calmed down,, now even festus keyamo and the current legal team of stephanie otobo are urging me to come out and testify in court becos I still have suleman's messages, I hear some ladies are afraid but also want to come up to testify with their evidences, but I don't ever want johnson to see me openly hurting him although he destroyed my life, I leave my battles to my creator. I just said this little so that his supporters can keep their mouth shut, and so that johnson and his family will eat some humble pie,know that karma is sure banker, and realise that money doesnt give you a license to cover the truth and oppress anybody cos there your son is a big man,though I have countlessly told him that he is a very wicked /arrogant man and advised him to reduce his flirting rate , he ignored me to his present peril. God is in control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Babytruth: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2017
All I will say in addition to all of these, johnson Suleman,, you told me you are not afraid of scandal, am surprised you think that every Nigerian girl will be shut up like me, now God has given you scandal,.
Johnson suleman I wish your supporters will anger me to heed keyamo festus call to come out and expose you, I detest you,you thought you will destroy me and go free? You wicked arrogant womanizer.oh am happy to hear that you are still searching for another wife , you shameless thwart,

You took advantage of my polished attitude to get away with your evils against my life and destiny, now God has empowered another young lady to show the world that you are nothing but a demon,

oh so lizzy your partner in crime is defending you, of course you abandoned Stephanie cos her periodic love spell is working on you, so you will keep staying in her monitoring gaze till she sucks up your blood as a marine witch does.

Johnson shame on you, did you not try to prove me wrong before your family, now has your family not seen your secrets with other ladies exposed.

johnson I know you are a destiny thief and will never be sober, but do you know why you are busted, cos my 2 months prayer for God to disgrace the evil power that stole my destiny from me.

You ain't seen nothing fake ass sex grobbing , womanizing small docked man, piss off .You disgust me, you blocked my line as you did to stephanie cos you thought after destroying me you will move on safely to marry someone younger, but you I hate to be you right now , cos you are the most stinking anus in Nigeria now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Babytruth: 6:23am On Mar 08, 2017
All I will say in addition to all of these, johnson Suleman,, you told me you are not afraid of scandal, am surprised you think that every Nigerian girl will be shut up like me, now God has given you scandal,.
Johnson suleman I wish your supporters will anger me to heed keyamo festus call to come out and expose you, I detest you,you thought you will destroy me and go free? You wicked arrogant womanizer.oh am happy to hear that you are still searching for another wife , you shameless thwart,

You took advantage of my polished attitude to get away with your evils against my life and destiny, now God has empowered another young lady to show the world that you are nothing but a demon,

oh so lizzy your partner in crime is defending you, of course you abandoned Stephanie cos her periodic love spell is working on you, so you will keep staying in her monitoring gaze till she sucks up your blood as a marine witch does.

Johnson shame on you, did you not try to prove me wrong before your family, now has your family not seen your secrets with other ladies exposed.

johnson I know you are a destiny thief and will never be sober, but do you know why you are busted, cos my 2 months prayer for God to disgrace the evil power that stole my destiny from me has fired you,

You ain't seen nothing fake ass sex grobbing , womanizing small docked man, piss off .You disgust me, you blocked my line as you did to stephanie otobo cos you thought after destroying me you will move on safely to marry someone else, but I hate to be you right now , cos you are the most stinking anus in Nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Benite: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2017
@baby truth this is serious ooo Not disputing you ooo but if you are sure kindly come out in open biko. lalastica come and see ooo this one big pass me
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Omudia11: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2017
What I don't like is blindly supporting people without facts. This lady has provided proof that she had an affair with Suleman. It is now left for Suleman to provide counter proof of his innocence.

Pastor are humans just like us and they can be tempted too. Stop vouching blindly for your pastor. Remember Christ warned us of false prophets which are to come.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Zzyco: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Omudia11:
What I don't like is blindly supporting people without facts. This lady has provided proof that she had an affair with Suleman. It is now left for Suleman to provide counter proof of his innocence.

Pastor are humans just like us and they can be tempted too. Stop vouching blindly for your pastor. Remember Christ warned us of false prophets which are to come.
guy, shut up. how can you conclude hastily.
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Omudia11: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
You shut up. Where did you see me conclude. Comprehend before jumping into conclusions.
Zzyco:

guy, shut up. how can you conclude hastily.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by subsurface: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Babytruth:
please my people, both those who are ready to judge or support me, be wise enough to hear my short story and think silently, Karma is a surebanker ,Exactly 3 years ago, I was Johnson suleman' s victim, this court case you are hearing about him now is my vindication!!.I am a fatherless young lady , i had a challenge from family destiny hunters and went to johnson , but i ran away from him halfdead, after convincing me into a love relationship, telling me how A-list celeb actresses of nigeria wants him, while am running away, his jealousy over my single suitors and threats of killing me, his supportive family later turned around to support him, and johnson was all the more angry that i took our matter to his family then by reporting him to his father,
,,I will not use the platform to run him down,, all I want to urge you people is to simply pray that God who fights for the oppressed and fatherless and downtrodden should continue exposing evil clergymen and women in our country. I can categorically say that most of the things Stephanie Otobo said in the video about him sounds quite familiar, Johnson was my lover, and he is too libidinous, and its unfortunate that the wife is lying to defend him, because just 3 years back , the wife knew about me, and knows his women issues , his whole family knew about me, when I threatened to sue johnson for proudly threatening my life via textmessages and all I suffered after he threatened me, his father intervened and pleaded with me, I calmed down,, now even festus keyamo and the current legal team of stephanie otobo are urging me to come out and testify in court becos I still have suleman's messages, I hear some ladies are afraid but also want to come up to testify with their evidences, but I don't ever want johnson to see me openly hurting him although he destroyed my life, I leave my battles to my creator. I just said this little so that his supporters can keep their mouth shut, and so that johnson and his family will eat some humble pie,know that karma is sure banker, and realise that money doesnt give you a license to cover the truth and oppress anybody cos there your son is a big man,though I have countlessly told him that he is a very wicked /arrogant man and advised him to reduce his flirting rate , he ignored me to his present peril. God is in control.

U are learner lol...

how much were u paid..

U jst opened this account some hours ago...

see urself...

we don catch one of them BMC...

be more smart next time.. small boy

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by subsurface: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Babytruth:

johnson I know you are a destiny thief and will never be sober, but do you know why you are busted, cos my 2 months prayer for God to disgrace the evil power that stole my destiny from me.

You ain't seen nothing fake ass sex grobbing , womanizing small docked man, piss off .You disgust me, you blocked my line as you did to stephanie cos you thought after destroying me you will move on safely to marry someone younger, but you I hate to be you right now , cos you are the most stinking anus in Nigeria now.

U are learner lol...

how much were u paid..

see urself...

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by subsurface: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2017
Babytruth:

johnson I know you are a destiny thief and will never be sober, but do you know why you are busted, cos my 2 months prayer for God to disgrace the evil power that stole my destiny from me has fired you,

You ain't seen nothing fake ass sex grobbing , womanizing small docked man, piss off .You disgust me, you blocked my line as you did to stephanie otobo cos you thought after destroying me you will move on safely to marry someone else, but I hate to be you right now , cos you are the most stinking anus in Nigeria .

U are learner lol...

how much were u paid..

see urself...

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by delishpot: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thought he said he never heard about her before?
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Babytruth: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mr Subsurface listen::- I don't know what you call BMC and I can careless what it means, if you believe apostle more than I who was his member and lover, then you are stupid !! I shared love with this man, he sexed me very good, he tried to marry me,and I declined and corrected him for womanizing, that was how we broke up!! Except you are under his payroll , defending a serial oversexed womanizer and a bloody wicked man who can sacrifice you to his water gods if you don't have God on your side seems like you need some mental help to understand that the world is deeper tn you know.
People,,I can understand how its easy to label Stephanie all the bad names , but if you really knew johnson Suleman closely you wouldn't dare blame the girl, Johnson is a serial sex freakish , self confessed stud and sex appealing philianderer, and more so cos sex renews his spiritual power so its a must for him... Johnson nearly killed me too after I called him a womanizer and dumped him!! But this Stephanie accepted his marriage proposal and remained loyal to him until johnson abandoned her and ran back to the fetish Lizzy wife of his, so you should expect the two love birds to crash and burn while Lizzy will laugh well well but collect her husband back ,defend his public image and lock him up in the kitchen. Johnson is a stupid man, how many times will he try to marry different girls and dump them just to try to kill them and cover the story. his own foolishness alarms me, the first time , I met him, he sent me a raunchy text message without having seen me face to face, just phone talks alone, he told me in a text he wants to bang me,that shocked my brains out, he is quite kinky and a sucker for light skinned ladies,, that sex is very important to him ooo cos he needs more money and spiritual power oooo , and after that the girl may die ooo or become useless or mental ooo, he uses marriage proposal to lure ladies into having sex wothout condoms with him, and once he steals your destiny , he will dump you, and run back opto hus wife, the fetish reverend , lizzy, so they keep deceiving people with oppressors followers ministry answering papa and mama my foot,, they are both occultists and mami wata loyalists, but one day Lizzy juju no go renew, you will see how Suleman will dump her and choose yet anoda baby, so go and pay your tithe, cos the money is needed for more Bebe's. kapisce!!! he he he kingdom business how far na! you be novice shoooo??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by brotherly: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Babytruth:
Mr Subsurface listen::- I don't know what you call BMC and I can careless what it means, if you believe apostle more than I who was his member and lover, then you are stupid !! I shared love with this man, he sexed me very good, he tried to marry me,and I declined and corrected him for womanizing, that was how we broke up!! Except you are under his payroll , defending a serial oversexed womanizer and a bloody wicked man who can sacrifice you to his water gods if you don't have God on your side seems like you need some mental help to understand that the world is deeper tn you know.
People,,I can understand how its easy to label Stephanie all the bad names , but if you really knew johnson Suleman closely you wouldn't dare blame the girl, Johnson is a serial sex freakish , self confessed stud and sex appealing philianderer, and more so cos sex renews his spiritual power so its a must for him... Johnson nearly killed me too after I called him a womanizer and dumped him!! But this Stephanie accepted his marriage proposal and remained loyal to him until johnson abandoned her and ran back to the fetish Lizzy wife of his, so you should expect the two love birds to crash and burn while Lizzy will laugh well well but collect her husband back ,defend his public image and lock him up in the kitchen. Johnson is a stupid man, how many times will he try to marry different girls and dump them just to try to kill them and cover the story. his own foolishness alarms me, the first time , I met him, he sent me a raunchy text message without having seen me face to face, just phone talks alone, he told me in a text he wants to bang me,that shocked my brains out, he is quite kinky and a sucker for light skinned ladies,, that sex is very important to him ooo cos he needs more money and spiritual power oooo , and after that the girl may die ooo or become useless or mental ooo, he uses marriage proposal to lure ladies into having sex wothout condoms with him, and once he steals your destiny , he will dump you, and run back opto hus wife, the fetish reverend , lizzy, so they keep deceiving people with oppressors followers ministry answering papa and mama my foot,, they are both occultists and mami wata loyalists, but one day Lizzy juju no go renew, you will see how Suleman will dump her and choose yet anoda baby, so go and pay your tithe, cos the money is needed for more Bebe's. kapisce!!! he he he kingdom business how far na! you be novice shoooo??

Don't mind my interest in your post o. I am trying to understand you well.

It seems if your so called relationship did not break up he would have remained in your good books.

Secondly I remember you saying you reported him to his dad and it became a family matter now you are saying you dumped him after you discovered he was womanising. I see inconsistency here. Please clarify.
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Babytruth: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2017
brotherly:-
I was lured by johnson into that relationship, it seemed that he researched my person and knew he had to be proper or I will disdain him.
he put up his best act with me and his his philandering very well away from me,
it was my first time of dating a man of God and he saw how I even feared God until I began to doubt him,, he knew am a bit prophetic like him, so he was very careful and courted me as a responsible man, if I see him in spirit with another babe, I will complain , he will always lie that he has never been with another female since he got married except me, he swore that Lizzy and I were the only women he was sleeping with at that time, aside the romance BTW us, I had other creative missionary works I introduced which he promised to look into, but he soon started proposing marriage, i was very very scared of marrying him, and told him i had single suitors whuch always made him ver angry with me,,we were really in love( God forgive me) even in church , he will not fail to draw close to me, though I will be calm, but Lizzy got to know he was about marrying me,, and I started having revelations which frightened me , and as I highlighted my fears , troubles started creeping in, finally rumors began swirling about both of us in his circle which made him pull back on the marriage moves, but one day I had a revelation of him romancing an actress , which he denied yet again , I threw in the towel and I lost it , we quarrelled and I said some hurtful words to him, calling him a womanizer, and that I needed a break,, after some days , we were both hurt but he was angry that I insulted him, which he recounted the insults and threatened me of what consequences I could face for hurting him, so he saw that I left the church,, so he attacked me with witchcraft and strange illness which made me goto report him to his father, from their we became as enemies, then he said things that no man will marry me, that whether I liked it or not I must return to him or I will not succeed in life, he began sending me death messages which I showed His father,, in the end , he was very angry that I reported him to his father cos of the evil projections I suffered, his death threats made me tovtry to sue him, but I later kept quiet and handed all of it to God,who I knew will surely deal with him. And this is it, Hus new girlfriend has destroyed him as a punishment from God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Babytruth: 1:18am On Mar 10, 2017
brotherly I hope you are clarified!!
And you petra:- You are just a great fool , I am making confessions asking God for mercy and warning women at the same time to fear God and stay away from fake pastors, and you are calling yourself a marine agent, because you are not happy that am exposing our wrong deeds,
because you are the same marine agent who would want Johnson's deeds covered in order for it not be a blackmail,and more girls fall into such traps from your marine pit with him.
Exposing devilish work is not a blackmail, its to warn unsuspecting people of the reality of such happenings,

So petra the foolish. keep your mouth shut and let me disgrace the devil, or jump off the window if sucks your blood that agents and works of darkness are being exposed,

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Boss13: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Babytruth:
brotherly I hope you are clarified!!
And you petra:- You are just a great fool , I am making confessions asking God for mercy and warning women at the same time to fear God and stay away from fake pastors, and you are calling yourself a marine agent, because you are not happy that am exposing our wrong deeds,
because you are the same marine agent who would want Johnson's deeds covered in order for it not be a blackmail,and more girls fall into such traps from your marine pit with him.
Exposing devilish work is not a blackmail, its to warn unsuspecting people of the reality of such happenings,

So petra the foolish. keep your mouth shut and let me disgrace the devil, or jump off the window if sucks your blood that agents and works of darkness are being exposed,

I believe you. I believe you because this is what powerful men do. I believe you because there is a precedence with Suleiman and you are not his first. I believe you because many pastors sleep with their members (both men and women). I believe you because I feel you are hurt. You have to speak out so this fake pastor can stop this trend of deceiving ladies. You have to speak out so the world will know him for who he is. You have to speak out so that those other pastors who regularly indulge in this will reconsider.

You have to speak out to free yourself and don't be afraid of saying the truth. Not everyone likes the truth, but surely people know the truth when they see one.
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Osazuwa72: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Panther & Perjury: Chadwick Boseman's Death Could Have Been Avoided / Woes Of The Catholic Church / How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.