Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. (2958 Views)

Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by brotherly: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Babytruth:
brotherly:-
I was lured by johnson into that relationship, it seemed that he researched my person and knew he had to be proper or I will disdain him.
he put up his best act with me and his his philandering very well away from me,
it was my first time of dating a man of God and he saw how I even feared God until I began to doubt him,, he knew am a bit prophetic like him, so he was very careful and courted me as a responsible man, if I see him in spirit with another babe, I will complain , he will always lie that he has never been with another female since he got married except me, he swore that Lizzy and I were the only women he was sleeping with at that time, aside the romance BTW us, I had other creative missionary works I introduced which he promised to look into, but he soon started proposing marriage, i was very very scared of marrying him, and told him i had single suitors whuch always made him ver angry with me,,we were really in love( God forgive me) even in church , he will not fail to draw close to me, though I will be calm, but Lizzy got to know he was about marrying me,, and I started having revelations which frightened me , and as I highlighted my fears , troubles started creeping in, finally rumors began swirling about both of us in his circle which made him pull back on the marriage moves, but one day I had a revelation of him romancing an actress , which he denied yet again , I threw in the towel and I lost it , we quarrelled and I said some hurtful words to him, calling him a womanizer, and that I needed a break,, after some days , we were both hurt but he was angry that I insulted him, which he recounted the insults and threatened me of what consequences I could face for hurting him, so he saw that I left the church,, so he attacked me with witchcraft and strange illness which made me goto report him to his father, from their we became as enemies, then he said things that no man will marry me, that whether I liked it or not I must return to him or I will not succeed in life, he began sending me death messages which I showed His father,, in the end , he was very angry that I reported him to his father cos of the evil projections I suffered, his death threats made me tovtry to sue him, but I later kept quiet and handed all of it to God,who I knew will surely deal with him. And this is it, Hus new girlfriend has destroyed him as a punishment from God.

Thanks for explaining. I am quite neutral and will be very happy if the truth and nothing but the truth thrives in this matter. This is because I know the spiritual implications of being used by the devil to slander one if God's servants.

In my mind there are three possibilities here.
1 He is a true servant of God and this is a fightback from the kingdom of the devil because of the damage he has caused them. He just needs to be prayerful and not respond in the flesh and God will fight for him and vindicate him.

2. He is a true servant of God that may have either by carelessness or overconfidence fallen into momentary sin with the lady. For this he can simply ask GOd for mercy and try and restitute and settle with the lady .

3 this is very remote and will be too shocking if true. He is not one of GOds servants but an impostor but using appearance to destroy destinies. I pray is not true.

From your response Babytruth , you seem to be insinuating that 3 is the case with him. This makes me struggle with your story that you would have married him if not for his womanising. At least from your story he was not evil nor look evil until you guys broke up. This makes me think that you may be talking from a position emotional hurt.

Secondly in one of your early posts you said you were in the protocol team in one of the eastern branches. From your last story about he always drawing close to you even in church now makes it look like you were worshiping at the hq at auchi from my understanding auchi is not in the east and he worships mainly at hq. Please clarify. Hopefully my last set of questions
Re: Sex Scandal: Suleiman Reacts, Admits Sending Miss Otobo Money, But Not For Sex. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth:
brotherly I hope you are clarified!!
And you petra:- You are just a great fool , I am making confessions asking God for mercy and warning women at the same time to fear God and stay away from fake pastors, and you are calling yourself a marine agent, because you are not happy that am exposing our wrong deeds,
because you are the same marine agent who would want Johnson's deeds covered in order for it not be a blackmail,and more girls fall into such traps from your marine pit with him.
Exposing devilish work is not a blackmail, its to warn unsuspecting people of the reality of such happenings,

So petra the foolish. keep your mouth shut and let me disgrace the devil, or jump off the window if sucks your blood that agents and works of darkness are being exposed,

You are from the marine kingdom. It's clear discernment. My Lord Jesus will expose you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? / Atheists:Explain the Existence of Miracles! / Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.