Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams (1855 Views)

"Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Are Igbos Really 'Special Brothers' With The Delta Ethnicities? If So, How? / North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by IPOB123london: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
op

how madness naw
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by momentarylapse: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Patient Z without a state nor tribe why are you slamming your time on igbo people.

My good taxi driver come and take me home

I'm glad the online disgrace I gave you today has turned you into my stalker! It shows my heartless posts have destroyed your psyche! Superb! You are even choosing your words carefully? Are you now such a coward that you no longer want to insult your superiors? grin

I can also see that jealousy has entered your blood stream! You are probably angry that while you are flying from Keke napeps to okadas your mates like me are able to use multi million naira cars as taxis! Blame my connects, hard work and wits for my good fortune ok! As for my cars, I'm sorry but I'm sure you are probably too poor to be able to afford even my cheapest services! I employ 2 young men like you and I would have given you a job but I don't want you to use your akpu flavored lingua to embarrass my company name or confuse my customers! Continue crying while waiting for my next post! Spell it right CEO! That's my title!

Cc: omenka! Come and see what I have reduced this pikin of hate that lives and breathes on your posts into! That's how you bully trolls! wink
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nukualofa: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

I'm glad the online disgrace I gave you today has turned you into my stalker! It shows my heartless posts have destroyed your psyche! Superb! You are even choosing your words carefully? Are you now such a coward that you no longer want to insult your superiors? grin

I can also see that jealousy has entered your blood stream! You are probably angry that while you are flying from Keke napeps to okadas your mates like me are able to use multi million naira cars as taxis! Blame my connects, hard work and wits for my good fortune ok! As for my cars, I'm sorry but I'm sure you are probably too poor to be able to afford even my cheapest services! I employ 2 young men like you and I would have given you a job but I don't want you to use your akpu flavored lingua to embarrass my company name or confuse my customers! Continue crying while waiting for my next post! Spell it right CEO! That's my title!

Cc: omenka! Come and see what I have reduced this pikin of hate that lives and breathes on your posts into! That's how you bully trolls! wink
CEO or taxi driver grin cheesy

That funny moment when an Almajiri start forming CEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by onyekabe(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
loopmangoat:

Hahahahahaha
If majority of delta people want to join biafra there is nothing anyone including the obsessed person that opened this thread can do about it
As for anioma people they are Biafrans any day any time
what do you mean by anioma being part of Biafra Biafra us after the Niger bridge
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by LionDeLeo: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nukualofa:
haboki take a look at all those igbos and i can bet you with buhari cancer blokus that they are better than you
English.
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by LionDeLeo: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Nukualofa:
Patient Z without a state nor tribe why are you slamming your time on igbo people.

My good taxi driver come and take me home
English

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: Ali Modu Sheriff 'eyes' Anambra Gubernatorial Post / Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland / Kunle Olajide: We Will Sacked All The Yoruba Leaders That Shunned Ibadan Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.