Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. (875 Views)

PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. by kp3tech(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Without any ambiguity and with sincerity the North wrote the Acting President that the Igbo should be allowed to go and they meant it.

The truth is that the Core North are so so disgusted of the South East and SS... The lack of trust and Ill feeling is deep. which reached a whole new level before and after 2015 election.

The insult was and has been too much and recently it has reached the peak...

The name calling, the attack on PMB personality, the disrespect is just unbearable.

The Core North, we be so happy to do away with the SE & SS.. irrespective of their oil.

But they can't do anything now, because of the "One Nigeria " Mantra. and won't want to been seen as violent or irrational.

The Northern Senator and Reps themselves would move the motion for referendum in NASS... and it would pull through... (So as to be on record that it was the North that released the Igbos).

BUT

I pity the igbo man that would dare remain in the north... or even SW after they have secede and given their biafra by the north. The massacre would be bloody tho to some extent *not justifiable.

1 Like

Re: North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. by Depreacherman(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2017
what is the good thing about north self? I hate threats in my life. I respect west and not north...... north is cursed even in scripture .

2 Likes

Re: North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2017
What these stubborn some SS and SW fail to understand is when they start slaughering Igbos, and they don't care if you are Igbo or not, as long as you are a southerner, you are a target. Edo people, Yoruba people, Ijaw people, even Southern Kaduna people will tell you this was what happened in most of Kaduna riots. What's appalling as Asari Dokubo said is they don't kill Senegalese or those from Niger country or even Sudan, who are not even Nigerians but because they are Muslims, they are spared. What about Yoruba Muslims if Islam was the only way to escape their assault? So Yoruba Muslims are not spared either, to them a you are southern Christians pretending to be a Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. by amuwo1980: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2017
kp3tech:
Without any ambiguity and with sincerity the North wrote the Acting President that the Igbo should be allowed to go and they meant it.

The truth is that the Core North are so so disgusted of the South East and SS... The lack of trust and Ill feeling is deep. which reached a whole new level before and after 2015 election.

The insult was and has been too much and recently it has reached the peak...

The name calling, the attack on PMB personality, the disrespect is just unbearable.

The Core North, we be so happy to do away with the SE & SS.. irrespective of their oil.

But they can't do anything now, because of the "One Nigeria " Mantra. and won't want to been seen as violent or irrational.

The North themselves would initiate the referendum in NASS... and it would pull through... (So as to be on record that it was the North that released the Igbos).

BUT

I pity the igbo man that would dare remain in the north... or even SW after they have secede and given their biafra by the north. The massacre would be bloody. to some extent justifiable.
justifiable right, am showing all these messages from you guys to every one around me and if possible every one i can in chicago and festac and aba, it is a war and you will be consumed even if u are in lagos or abuja
Re: North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. by cjrane: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Dude, keep on dreaming. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fulani knows nothing but cheating others and contributing nothing.

So give us a break with you fakie. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Violence, Threats Won’t Quell Separatism – Atiku / Sheriff Records 1st Victory As Candidate Shamefully Defeats APC In Osun / Obasanjo: I Left Prison Broke In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.